+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh that sounds great. i thought about the big brother top too but never got to it. I ended up not being able to wait and rang him and told him on the phone just before he started to bat at cricket. i really did want to see his reaction in person but i could hear the weight lift in his voice and the smile on his face so well on the phone. so no matter how you tell him, i have a feeling he will be stoked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Second
    What wonderful wonderful news!!!! I am SO stoked for you - you absolutely 150% deserve this!!!
    WOW!!!!!! So does this mean there are two little seconds on board....?
    LOTS and LOTS of LOVE to your universe today
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg second I'm so happy for you, I have tears in my eyes and I'm not an emotional person!!!! You have made my day, how did dh react?????

Dd so glad you had a great engagement party!!

Friday is my last day before I start maternity leave, yay I can't wait!!!

Hi all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Second!!!!
    Well done Hun, you SO deserve this! I am so happy for you. That is awesome!! See - it does work LOL.
    I'm hoping the BFPs continue in here......

Hi to all my girls!! I've been popping in to read all your updates. Work has taken over my life. Moving in to our new house next month. Still no BFP - spewing! DH has a prediction that it will happen when we move. The sooner the better!!!

Hello to the newbies xx Hope your stay here is successful - I won't say short, coz we all know once you're on this thread you don't leave!!

Hi to Lell and Mon xxxxx big hugs to you both and it's honestly great to hear from u. I think about u often.

Baby dust to all who need it xxx

Woo xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Thought I'd jump on early as I'm working full time this week so no time to jump on BH during the day...unless its a special occasion like waiting for Seconds BFP confirmation...

Second dying to know - how did you tell DH and what was his reaction? Bet you are still on cloud 9 huh? Such supremely great news and hopefully BFP's are contagious and we all catch one as well I am really really thrilled for you - it really is the most wonderful news

DD - Glad engagement party went well and a good time was had by all - the photos on FB were lovely Must be a relief to know what DS needs and be on the road to getting him all fixed and back on track I find I have to distance myself from here sometimes too but we are always here for ya and look forward to you getting your BFP soon

Woowoo - if you are moving then Murphy's law is that you will get a BFP right when its inconvenient

Shelby, Flicker - not long now!!! Hope you are both travelling ok

Hi to everyone else

AFM: I'm picking from these cramps I'm CD1 - guess I should bless my regular as clockwork cycle huh? Waiting to hear from Dr my blood results from latest TSH thyroid levels test to see if we were even in for a chance this month. Next step for me is an acupuncture appt at the end of this month (this is the one I booked in November and they were booked up from then until the end of this month - its finally come round!) and I'm going to go and see a naturopath as well to see if there is anything else I can do to get this BFP. Work is going well...I had kinda hoped that when I started I'd get my BFP but alas not this month anyway.
    Right gotta get DS up and get this show on the road

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Treenz - working f/t is sooo full on!

AFM - dh was home before me as he was just impatient to know, so i couldnt even do anything as he was waiting in the driveway and he knew just by looking at my face. He was smiling from ear to ear, I had printed off the chinese predictor chart and a pregnancy calander to show him. But he's like sweety lets not get to ahead of us lets just wait to 12 wks - I know we have had 2 m/c in past but once we get to 6 wks I will feel a bit better as well as it is ivf pregnancy you worry that your body or embroy will reject it ??? but I am still on

I read him the bh pages and he's like grrrr you told them before me!!! But he says hello lol

We do talk on here about how sometimes we think its only us emotionally dealing with ivf and all of this, but something happan like today that really shows they are as emotionally in this as you, I had taken my Dad to do food shopping and left my phone at home (which I never do!!!) and dh was trying to ring me, he sent me sms etc. So when I got home, house phone ringing and it was dh - he was freaking out as I hadnt been answering mobile, home phone, sms, he rang my dad's house. He was thinking I was having another m/c and didnt want to answer the phone. He was about to leave work to come home poor guy I felt really bad for him, I have never heard him so worried. I was only gone 1.5 hours and I had over 30 missed call just on my mobile So I will be getting in trouble when he gets home
    Last edited by second baby not so easy; 14-04-2011 at 13:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry girls on my iPhone so don't know how to work emoticons but.....
    Second wooooooooootwoooot congratulations I am in happy tears for you.

DD - engagement pics looked wonderful xx
    Treenz- hope the witch isn't here, can't wait to see what you think bout acupuncture . Have thought about it lately.

Afm - see obgyn tmrw for results from 21 day bloods. He has had me temping but they are really low eg. 35.8 then peak at 36.4 WTF ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS SECOND
    I am so happy for you I have everything crossed for you this one is a sticky (or is that 2 stickys)
    DD glad engagement party went well I can imagine being in here sometimes would be hard. We are always here for you whenever you need.
    Boscos good luck at obgyn
    Lell, lovely to hear from you, sorry about you and DH. Pop in when you can and let us know how you're doing
    Monnie, good to hear from you again
    Trenz, hows full time work going? I find it so full on sometimes I'm so glad I live in the country and everything is only 5 minutes away
    everyone else, so much to catch up on so sorry if I forgot anyone
    AFM tomorrow is my last day at work then I get to enjoy a whole year off, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second!!!

So excited for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bosco- i am not sure about what that temping means? I could never do it because i get up too many times to go to the loo during the night! so how did the results go at the ob?

treenz did af come then?

second- that is so cute that you showed dh our posts and poor bloke with all the phone calls. i dont blame him. we do forget that it is often just as hard for them as it is us. especially with all that you guys have been through. but of course it takes them a while to share these things. hope you still are on cloud 9.

hi to everyone else. i hope you are all going ok xxx

AFM- all going well. 34 weeks but he is a big boy as he is measuring 36.5 weeks. and i can feel it! so counting down now the days that i am a big heffer. no progress on the house sale. not one person came for viewing on the weekend. so feeling a bit deflated about it all. but the good thing is i think we will set up the nursery this week. well part of it. we will probably get an offer if we do that

anyway big love and hugs to you all and of course lots of