+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mum2chris

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I noticed your ds said he would like a sibling when he's older so it sounds like he's happy now.

I worry about Ds being an only child and this is why we're doing Ivf. But in the mean time we make sure he has lots of friends to play with so he is well socialized, busy going out to things do he is never lonely. We can't change the fact that we might not be able to have any more children but I know that we're giving it our best shot. And if we can't have any more from my eggs we will try donor. Have you thought about donor eggs? Apologies if I have already asked you about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I'm sorry I haven't been around for quite some time. I just needed the break I think. I was using the wedding as a huge distraction and putting my all into that. Of course I'd occasionally think about ttc and all it involved. I was planning my next IVF out for when we got back from Fiji but . . . . . . . .

I got a BFP!!!

It's been just over three years of ttc, alot of tears, heartache and pain mostly but it did just happen naturally and I honestly thought that it was impossible. You read stories of it happening to someone else and I used to think well that will never happen to us and it has! I hate to admit it but I think I had come to some kind of just acceptance. Not liking it at all and certainly not ready to give up but just trying to figure out how life could be with just one.

No doubt dp's operation on his varicocele has helped that he had in March. He has also become a health fanatic lately and been going to gym and eating really healthy and been taking all his vitamin supps since his op whereas me, I've been strugging to eat healthy even with the wedding coming up!

I feel elated and scared that it could be taken away and I also feel incredible guilt for all those women I know are still trying

Thanks to the girls who have always supported me! You know who you are

MumtoChris, I just read over some of your posts and my heart just aches for you because I know exactly how you feel. My ds has been asking recently why he doesn't have a brother or sister and it used to crush me. You want to do everything for your children they are our everything and when you can't you feel a failure. I started talking about it with him and told him mummy and daddy were doing their best but sometimes you just have to wait for when it's the right time and if we didn't get one he would get lots of love and have lots of friends and other family in his life. I think he sort of got it. (he is only 4.5)

I know you will keep giving it your all and I want it soo bad for you and I hope it just hits you like it's done me.

Shelby, so love hearing about your ds! What a cutie. Very excited about you ttc #2 maybe we will be close??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg DD I'm so so so happy for you I'm nearly in tears, I mean no disrespect when I say this to anyone else but DD out of all the people on bubhub you are the one I wanted to see get that BFP more then anyone else. I feel like I have gotten to know you since I first joined bubhub over 2 years ago and you where in my first ever forum, this one!! I can't believe it I'm so happy for you! When did you find out? When are you due?

I'm due to O this weekend and test around the 24th I would love to be in a due date forum with you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks Shelby! You made me cry lol. You have been such a great support whether you knew it or not, you've always just been there to offer words of encouragment or just something nice! I was due for AF last Thursday and had a script for the pill of all things! So I was waiting to start the pill and when AF hadn't arrived by Monday I was wondering what was going on as I had cramping for days. My due date by my calculations is around April 13th. So would be nice to share a pregnancy with you. I'll cross everything for you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to daydreamer1 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Part 6 - TTC #2 - The Family

How is everyone going?

6DPO and waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello girls!!!! I haven't been on here in ages!! I miss you all so much I forgot my password & had to figure out how to get on here again...

DD- congratulations I am so happy for you!! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly & I'm wishing you all the best.

How is everyone else going?

I haven't read everything yet but well I also got a surprise BFP I don't know anything! How many weeks or anything!! It wasn't planned, I have been studying at uni full time abou to buy my first house and DP lost his job. We have decided if its all healthy & well we will continue through with it all as my epilepsy medications can cause harm.

Ill check in later on take care xxxx monn

Thanks
    Reviews

Monnie-great to hear from you!! Big congrats on your BFP wishing you a safe & uneventful 9 months.
    I think they must be catching ladies as that's 3 BFP's in the last 4 months!!
    DD-though I've congratulated you already just wanted to put it out there again-so freakn stoked for you & so incredibly deserved, hope pregnancy is treating you well. These natural BFP's after we've all tried so long is very trippy & fingers crossed we've another before too long-who will be next??
    AFM I'm 20 weeks along & had a fairly horrendous 1st trimester with lots of spotting & cramping but this wee bubby hung in there & I have my anatomy scan on mon-can't wait to see our wee baby again, though we are not finding out what it is my gut feeling is boy so fingers crossed I'm right
    Hi to all the lovely ladies on this thread & fingers crossed you are next.
    Hoping to see some more BFP's in here soon, sending lots of baby dust out there to your universes
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay monnie that's Fantastic so happy for you!! Keep the BFPs coming!!

Trenz we didn't find out with DS either I loved having a surprise bub

I'm out but it's cool into September trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thank you girls!!

Treenz- Congratulations on your pregnancy so happy for you xx

Shelby- thank you! I am 5-6 weeks along I had my first scan and my yolk sac was looking healthy have to go back in two weeks. I'm very stressed! I have stopped uni for now & just trying to take a breath.

I'm not sure if it made a difference but last year i found out I was gluten intolerant. Lots research suggests leads to infertility & miscarriage. I have been eating gluten free since last November! I feel so much better and i heard one the girls on here I'm pretty sure say they went wheat free? I have no idea what I need or anything!!! I'm in a flap!

I hope everyone is well, it's very quiet. Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone

Well first Ivf cycle and I had a chemical pregnancy, my period would have been nearly five weeks late.

I was devastated by it as you can rightly understand and I'm freaking out as I will be 40 at the end of this month and we would have been trying for a year now. I wonder if it will ever happen.

We will do another cycle but I think 4 max and then we will give up on my eggs and try donor eggs. At least ds would have a sibling with half of his genes. It's just so hard, I never thought I would be in this situation and I'm so jealous when I see other mums with there two kids. I hurt for ds as well. He would make such a good brother.

If it wasn't for my first husband delaying our trying for a family and then when I put my foot down at 34 him saying he didn't want kids, we wouldn't have been here. But I do have a beautiful ds and a beautiful DH to be thankful for and some women don't have that.