+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Shelby, I would only get upset if you didn't share your news with us and I happen to find out on another thread I see where you're coming from but you shouldn't feel bad to share good news, it's no-ones fault who can and cannot fall pregnant quickly. You've been a great support to me and I would love to hear a BFP, just as long as you don't brag about it (which I know you wouldn't) then there's no shame. But I do appreciate your thoughtfulness
    Thanks mumtochris I will share
    I think I just worry cause I know it can be hard. My sister has been TTC for 7 years now. Having ladies share their stories on bubhub has made me get an understanding of this and has helped me be aware of what I say and do around my sister who means the world to me.

I hope your all well, bring on Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived today so now ill be waiting around until September to TTC. Waiting waiting waiting

Mumtochris I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning, keep us posted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby, so sorry AF arrived I wish she would stay away, damn uninvited guest.

Well, I had a stress out on Thursday when I arrived at work and then the clinic phoned to ask me to go in the afternoon for the embryo transfer. I didn't know what to do. I was freaking out as I hate letting down my work down. Thank goodness my superviser is so understanding, I managed to go and have my transfer and then spent the afternoon resting at home. I did go back to work yesterday but I was sitting behind the computer all day so thank goodness it wasn't strenous. I now am PUPO with twins, but am worried that I've pushed them out due to (TMI ahead) farting, no 2's, coughing, sneezing and laughing hysterically. I'll find out in 2 weeks how it went, it's going to be a long TWW I reckon.

I hope September comes around really quickly for you too. Yes, waiting, waiting, waiting for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!

Omg that's so exciting, everything is crossed for you.....except my legs lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed mum2chris, I hope you get a positive blood test result.

Afm, just taking all my shots still. I have another scan on Wednesday and my ovaries are starting to feel quite achy, hopefully it means we have lots of eggys growing in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Fingers crossed mum2chris, I hope you get a positive blood test result.

Afm, just taking all my shots still. I have another scan on Wednesday and my ovaries are starting to feel quite achy, hopefully it means we have lots of eggys growing in there.
    Good luck tomorrow luckyme!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby – how have you been doing? How’s your little man? Been up to anything exciting lately.

Hello to anyone else out there, hopefully you’re all staying away because your UTD, that would be fantastic.

An update from me – AF came so another BFN for me. It just gets harder and harder as each time I feel I’m getting closer. What made it worse was that I told DS when we had the transfer, as I was so hopeful that at least 1 of the 2 embryos would implant. He told his class the next day, which surprised me as he is such a shy little boy who hates talking in front of his class. A little girl in the class mentioned how her mum was pregnant with baby number 5 and I think he felt he had exciting news to share so he told the teacher. The teacher pulled me aside at pick up time and asked me if I was pregnant. I told her the situation and when she asked how I was going yesterday I told her the bad news.

I couldn’t help myself, so I asked DS why he told the teacher in the first place, he just said he didn’t know why. I knew I shouldn’t have pushed it but then I asked him if he wanted a brother or sister, as he has never once complained about being any only child. When he said that he did because he wanted to play with someone when he gets older I just lost it. Thank goodness he didn’t see, poor little thing. What a bad mother I am to bring a child into this world for him to be lonely.

I’m sorry to carry on here. I don’t come here often and when I do I am a downer. I just have nowhere else to go I suppose. The IVF threads have been an amazing support to me, but the guilt I feel complaining about my failed attempts to such lovely ladies who don’t even have one child is really making me feel so bad. I thought of starting a new thread for IVF ladies TTC no 2 but I’m scared no-one will join.

Again, so sorry for my rant. It’s just hard for me at the moment. I am looking forward to doing another cycle though, I’m not ready to give up just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtochris I'm so sorry for you heartache that must have been so hard to go through. Your DS sounds so gorgeous!! I think its a fantastic idea to start up an IVF thread for bub #2, from what i have seen on bubhub there are many ladies in the same situation. Don't ever feel bad about coming in here and venting that's what this forum is for. So do you still have 1 embryo left? I'm glad you are excited for the next transfer, onwards and upwards, don't give up.

AFM I'm going well work is busy but good. DH and I have decided we can't wait till September to try again and we are going to try this month, who cares if I fall and this bub has the same EDD as DS, as long as I have a bub I wouldn't care. So O should be next weekend and I'll guess I'll be testing around the 24th. DS is amazing i'm loving the age he is at the moment, he is starting swimming lessons tomorrow so i'm looking forward to that, he's such a water baby so I think he will love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Shelby, I appreciate your support, as always. I don’t have any embryo’s left, so if/when we do another cycle it will be a fresh round. I had 4 eggs collected this time, 1 didn’t fertilise and 1 wasn’t good enough to use or freeze, so I had 2 put back in.

I’m so glad to hear you’re trying this month again, even though September is only next month, why put it off if you don’t have to? Were you guys worried about bubs 2 being born in May, same as DS? Why? I would love it. Actually, that’s what’s disappointed me the most about this round not working, as the baby would have been born in April, which is the birthday month of DS, DH and me! It would have been nice (but busy, crazy, expensive) if we all had our birthday’s together. If we do ever have another baby and it’s not born in April I just hope he/she doesn’t feel left out, that’s my reasoning anyway. But given my chance of ever falling pregnant again and having another baby I could care less when it was born.

Hope DS enjoyed his swimming lessons today. I took my DS when he was 18 months and he cried every time. He still goes now, doesn’t cry, but just puts up with it. Glad your DS is a water baby.

Anyway, have heaps of baby dancing next weekend and fingers crossed for testing around the 24th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Thanks, Shelby, I appreciate your support, as always. I don’t have any embryo’s left, so if/when we do another cycle it will be a fresh round. I had 4 eggs collected this time, 1 didn’t fertilise and 1 wasn’t good enough to use or freeze, so I had 2 put back in.

I’m so glad to hear you’re trying this month again, even though September is only next month, why put it off if you don’t have to? Were you guys worried about bubs 2 being born in May, same as DS? Why? I would love it. Actually, that’s what’s disappointed me the most about this round not working, as the baby would have been born in April, which is the birthday month of DS, DH and me! It would have been nice (but busy, crazy, expensive) if we all had our birthday’s together. If we do ever have another baby and it’s not born in April I just hope he/she doesn’t feel left out, that’s my reasoning anyway. But given my chance of ever falling pregnant again and having another baby I could care less when it was born.

Hope DS enjoyed his swimming lessons today. I took my DS when he was 18 months and he cried every time. He still goes now, doesn’t cry, but just puts up with it. Glad your DS is a water baby.

Anyway, have heaps of baby dancing next weekend and fingers crossed for testing around the 24th.
    Hi guys!

How are we all?
    Mumtochris a nice new cycle might be good anyway fresh eggies and fx for heaps of fertilized embryos. Good luck with your new cycle, are you going to wait awhile or get straight back into it?

Yep we where only holding off because if I did fall at O time the bub would have the same due date as DS. But I was thinking I would never be disappointed if I did fall and it might be easier each year to combine their birthday parties if it did happen. So were just going to let things fall were they may.

DS loved loved loved his swimming lessons he's 14 months and was going off clapping and high 5ing the teacher. DH was holding him still at one moment while the swim teacher was talking and he stuck his head under the water all by himself (which he does in the bath at home) and the teacher thought it was great, so it went well for his first lesson. DS is definitely a water baby hell he was born in the water