+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still waiting. But it will be 14 dpo so it should come then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Still waiting. But it will be 14 dpo so it should come then.
    Have you done a test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's no point I'm afraid, I feel really crampy so I think it's coming tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well tomorrow's the day I go and have my egg collection. Friday's ultrasound was promising, 2 good size follicles and 3 small ones, which probably won't make it by tomorrow, so I'm hoping the 2 good ones have some eggs inside just waiting to be fertilised. I have to be at the hospital by 8.30 & hang around until I go in at 12pm. I have to fast from midnight and can't eat until after the collection, I hope I can make it. Just as long as I get some eggs to fertilised it will be worth it.

Shelby - hope you're OK, this is your month.

Luckyme - is waiting for AF a good sign, Shelby's right, have you tested? Is AF normally on time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ok just waiting around, I'm 6DPO.

Well I have my fingers crossed for the both of you! Luckyme i hope AF doesn't show! And mumtochris I wish you all the best for tomorrow, I will be checking this thread tomorrow hourly to wait for your check up and see he many little, no wait how many big eggies where collected!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF came, first a spot then a flow. Apparently it matters when doing Ivf.

So we start tomorrow, first I will get a blood test, sign all the forms, then get all my injections I have to take.

Oh I hope it works! It's so expensive if it doesn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    So AF came, first a spot then a flow. Apparently it matters when doing Ivf.

So we start tomorrow, first I will get a blood test, sign all the forms, then get all my injections I have to take.

Oh I hope it works! It's so expensive if it doesn't!
    I'm sorry to hear that Af showed!

But ivf although stressful and expensive sounds exciting if you think you might get pregnant soon, it will all be worth it. You sound like you have lost faith in the natural way so ivf might give you hope again that you will have a baby soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been here to keep you updated. Well, I am happy to report that I had 4 eggs picked up yesterday and 3 were able to be fertilised. Í having the transfer on Saturday and I'm planning on having 2 put back in.

Shelby - thanks for your support, anything new with you?

Luckyme - so sorry AF came, so frustrating. Well, just over half way through my 5th IVF cycle so if I can be of any help at all, please ask. Sorry you have to go down that path but there is still hope, please don't give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been here to keep you updated. Well, I am happy to report that I had 4 eggs picked up yesterday and 3 were able to be fertilised. Í having the transfer on Saturday and I'm planning on having 2 put back in.

Shelby - thanks for your support, anything new with you?

Luckyme - so sorry AF came, so frustrating. Well, just over half way through my 5th IVF cycle so if I can be of any help at all, please ask. Sorry you have to go down that path but there is still hope, please don't give up
    Mumtochris that's fantastic!! I have my fingers crossed for Saturday! I would put in 2 too.

I'm 7DPO so waiting for Sunday to come around that might be to early but I know I wouldn't be able to wait any longer. I would kinda feel bad about posting here incase it is positive I know it's a thread about conceiving your 2nd and I have been around for ages but I would feel bad if I feel pregnant so quickly while it seems this forum has sort of turned into ivf ttcers. I mean that in the nicest way possible I would hate to upset anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby, I would only get upset if you didn't share your news with us and I happen to find out on another thread I see where you're coming from but you shouldn't feel bad to share good news, it's no-ones fault who can and cannot fall pregnant quickly. You've been a great support to me and I would love to hear a BFP, just as long as you don't brag about it (which I know you wouldn't) then there's no shame. But I do appreciate your thoughtfulness