+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear that luckyme, so what's the next step?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Shelby

We see the doctor on Wednesday where she will tell us the results of our tests and I guess give us our next options either Ivf or something else. Ivf will be hard because of our low chances but we will give it a shot.

Also getting my tubes cleaned on Friday, maybe that will do the trick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well let us know how Wednesday goes. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Blonde Assassin & bananas81, welcome aboard. I really hope your TTC #2 journey is short and sweet, I wouldn’t wish the wait on anyone, it definitely sux when you already have a child.

Bananas – sorry to hear about your m/c, that is so unfair . What does your fertility clinic say about the reasons you haven’t fallen pregnant again or do you have an appointment coming up?

Shelby – I’m glad this is a slow moving thread, it makes it easier to catch up with everyone, although the more the merrier too . I think I joined this thread just as you were about to give birth, wow that’s been a year ago now. How have you been, hope your TTC #2 journey is a quick one . We need a BFP on this thread, I think it’s been ages.

Luckyme – been thinking of you too. How did you find the crinone? I’ve never been told my progesterone is low but I usually take it after I’ve had an embryo transfer. My embryo’s have never implanted so I wonder if my progesterone is low. My FS is putting my on pessaries as well as crinone for my next cycle. Fantastic news about you finding a great playgroup for you and your DS to enjoy, sounds like Canberra is agreeing with you. Hope your DS is feeling better, poor little thing. Sorry to hear about your BFN but see, music can be uplifting when we’re down, yes it does heal our souls. Would like to think it was brought by god but then why would he put us through this crap in the first place! How was your appointment on Wednesday? Hope the results were good for you. Your tubes should also be squeaky clean by now too, yes, let’s hope they do the trick .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody,

Hope you're all travelling along ok. Had a little cry at playgroup today, a couple of the mum's had brought along their tiny babies, (2nd child), and they were talking about having more.

I know I'm 39 and also have this egg problem, but I can't help feeling sad for Isaac. I really want a sibling for him. I don't want him to lose out or feel different because of my crap body. I feel like a failure because I was stupid enough to try and make my first marriage work and being tricked into thinking he wanted to wait to have a family and then he changed his mind. If I was younger and trying to have my second I know I wouldn't have this problem.

Dr Phil was talking about forgiveness, but I can't forgive him yet as I'm living this change of mind/trick everyday in my inability to get pregnant.

Seeing the doctor tomorrow, I guess we will get some answers and plans tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Luckyme how are you feeling, what did the doctor end up saying?

Afm I'm just waiting around to O, I have long cycles so waiting waiting waiting. Will be testing around the 21st of July!!

I hope all the ladies in here are traveling well!

Baby dust!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shelby

Well the doctor said there is nothing else wrong with me apart from my low ovarian reserve, but unfortunately my husband has a low sperm motility rate of 15%. She said the sperm test is not definitive and he could have had a poor result because of a cold. But given our condition she said we are good candidates for icsi and we do want a baby.

So we are doing Ivf in two weeks and handing over a heap of cash, I so hope it's worth it, and we get preggers. She said I may get six or no eggs but if we get a good embryo I have a 30-40% chance of pregnancy. So fingers, fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Shelby – what have you been up to? Can’t wait for 21 July to come by for you.

Luckyme – you have a good chance as anyone as having a good outcome doing ICSI, best wishes to you. It’s awful handing over the money for it, but at the end I love walking into Medicare and getting my refund, hopefully there’s a baby waiting for us at the end too.

I should be going in for egg collection either end of this week or next week. Having an ultrasound tomorrow so I should have a better idea of when it’s going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Hi Shelby

Well the doctor said there is nothing else wrong with me apart from my low ovarian reserve, but unfortunately my husband has a low sperm motility rate of 15%. She said the sperm test is not definitive and he could have had a poor result because of a cold. But given our condition she said we are good candidates for icsi and we do want a baby.

So we are doing Ivf in two weeks and handing over a heap of cash, I so hope it's worth it, and we get preggers. She said I may get six or no eggs but if we get a good embryo I have a 30-40% chance of pregnancy. So fingers, fingers crossed.
    Wow that's a bit step how exciting!! My fingers are crossed I hope it works first go! So what are the dates and details of everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Hello ladies,

Shelby – what have you been up to? Can’t wait for 21 July to come by for you.

Luckyme – you have a good chance as anyone as having a good outcome doing ICSI, best wishes to you. It’s awful handing over the money for it, but at the end I love walking into Medicare and getting my refund, hopefully there’s a baby waiting for us at the end too.

I should be going in for egg collection either end of this week or next week. Having an ultrasound tomorrow so I should have a better idea of when it’s going to happen.
    Egg collection thats so exciting, keep us updated please! What is the ultrasound for?

Afm not much not holding onto much hope this month apparently making a baby isn't a solo sport I need DH here to do his part and he's been working away so much it feels like mission impossible. He is going to drive all the way home one night to give us one shot, but with my cycles all over the place and really long I have no idea if the timing will be right. He will be home Tuesday night so I hoping not to O until after that preferable wed/ thur I guess. Fx