Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby you look beautiful... Stunning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Shelby, what a beautiful bride you are. How lovely to have your dad and DS walk you down the aisle. Congratulations.

Luckyme – well, I’m feeling OK now, had a relaxing long weekend down the NSW South Coast. Was good to get away, a shame to come to reality though. Some days are fine and others I’m an emotional wreck, I can’t pick it. Wish there was a long weekend all the time, except when I have to go to work the next day, have been sleeping in and it’s been great. I’m so happy to read you’re feeling more in control after seeing your Dr, that is such fantastic news. I love the advice not to do more than an hour researching a day, I probably don’t do too much than that anyway, but I should avoid doing it at all some days. Yes, staying focused on the present and enjoying each day is something I’m going to try and do more of. This long weekend is proof of that, I had no worries in the world, had a happy time. I hope the ovulation tracking helped you get UTD this month, planning DTD around a toddler is an art form!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I just found this thread & thought I would join in with your journeys on TTC #2! We have only just begun TTC again, we already have a beautiful DS who is almost 3 years old I'm towards the end of my first cycle off the pill, just awaiting AF to arrive to we can start afresh! We didn't actively TTC in this first month because I was sick & worried about the effect the flu antibiotics & medications might have on a baby in early pregnancy.

Look forward to getting to know you & share the experiences & have a few laughs as we all prepare to become Mums for the second time

shelby - Why are you hiding your wedding photos in this thread?! Or maybe you posted it in the June testing thread & I missed it (if so, sorry, my bad!)
    Anyways, you looked incredible! Such a sexy dress too! I absolutely LOVE wedding dresses with a coloured sash (mine had one) Congratulations again Xo

If anyone else has wedding photos, feel free to share! I love looking at everyone's photos! I'll post some of mine when I get on the PC at home

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I just found this forum and am hoping I may have come to the right place!

My DH & I currently have a beautiful 19mth old daughter and have been TTC#2 since November last year following a miscarriage. I am just about to start a new cycle and beginning the journey of ovulation tracking, scans & u/s, bloods etc through the fertility clinic to see if there a reason for our problems falling pregnant.

I guess my main reason for joining this thread is to hopefully find some support, understanding and advice from others that are in a similar situation to me. I'm really struggling with all of this and definitely finding it to be a very lonely place at the moment.

If this is not the best place for me, please let me know if there may be another thread more suitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi blonde assassin! Glad you joined. I did put the wedding pic up in the other forum but it's so fast moving you must have missed it.

Welcome bananas so happy for you to join.

This is a slow moving thread but the women in here are so fantastic you will adore them as much as I do. I joined here when trying for DS even though he was my first not second bub, and they have still let me hang around through it all and now with trying for bub number 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde can you post a pic of your wedding dress?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bananas, of course you're welcome. I hope we can be a supportive group, through a sometimes trying time.

Afm, the doctor has put me on crinone this cycle as my progesterone is a bit low. I'm hoping it does the trick and I get pregnant. Feeling down today as feeling negative about getting pregnant again.

Although yesterday we had a wonderful day ds and me. We found a new playgroup with some wonderful mums and great toys for ds. Then had lunch with my new friend, she has fertility problems too, so it was great to share.

Then made a new friend. Bumped into a lady from playgroup with her ds and we went to playground together. She lives round the corner so we are going to arrange another playdate as our kids played nicely together. So happy making new friends in Canberra.

But ds would not go to sleep last night as he has been sick and sleeping in our bed, so ended up in our bed again and I woke at 3.30 am, DH kicked me out as he couldn't sleep with me reading. And now he's got the sh...ts about me going out tonight!

I think the reason he's sh..ty is that he has to have his sperm tested on Saturday, I have to have a blood test on Saturday too which I think is my pregnancy test. I think it will be a bfn but it would be nice if it was a bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme it sounds like your in a great little community. Good luck fur tomorrow keep us posted on how it all goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn, on to our next step.

Sad but saved by music, just watched the last two episodes of the voice back to back.

Call me crazy but I think god brought us music to heal our souls.