+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm good, still trying naturally. I think I ovulated on the weekend so we did lots of Dtd.

What about yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like fun luckyme

Been busy working, planning the wedding organizing Dd first birthday, planning our honeymoon. Lots to do.

Can't wait to start TTC in May after the wedding, should be Oing over our honeymoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month. AF arrived 2 days early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Joey.

My af arrived on Saturday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for may now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be going off the pill in May, trying for number 2.

When is everyone due to O next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Haven’t been on for a while, was good to have a break though.

Shelby – you’ll soon be off the pill, best wishes with #2

Luckyme & Joey – what have you ladies been up to?

Woohoo – have you done your 1st IVF cycle yet?

AFM – not up to too much lately, just taking my supplements in preparation for another IVF cycle in July. Me, DH and DS all turned a year older which should be a happy time but also a bit sad, knowing that we all a year older, but the positive thing is that we have each other, which I am forever grateful for.

Enjoy your weekend everyone .
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 15-05-2012 at 09:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

We're still trying naturally but no luck yet. It's just hard to be positive when you're trying when you know you're eggs are limited. Plus my periods are all over the place still, last month they did get to 28 days, but still had cramps for about four days before hand. This month my cramps have started on day 19, depressing.

Anyway we're seeing a new FS on 29th May as we've moved to Canberra. She may say do Ivf straightaway or wait a bit longer. Anyway we'll see. Fingers crossed this lady will help me get preggers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Its a bit of a long story but worth the read...
    Its been a long time since I posted in here, got discouraged with the whole TTC business - kept trying of course but kept it all very low key.
    Started running this year and was up to 6.5km 3x a week and eating really healthily then went to NZ for family holiday for 3 weeks over Easter - ate and drank myself stupid as well as NO exercise - undid all of my good work from the start of the year.
    Anyhow came home about 3 weeks ago and DH finally talked me into doing IVF - goodness knows what my problem is with IVF but anyhow I agreed to do it in a few months time and duly made an appt with my GP for a referral to FS.
    Was due to donate blood last week and AF was due so thought I'd take a HPT just to rule out pregnancy for my own peace of mind and lol and behold - a freaking miracle!!! We've been trying for almost 3 years naturally and have done and taken everything you can in that time to optimise fertility - to no avail. I eat ridiculous amounts of bad food, drink lots of alcohol and coffee and fall pregnant naturally - how does that work!!!
    We are delighted but now the worry begins that we can remain pregnant, at this point in time aside from a positive blood test I have NO symptoms except a stupid one - which is me waking up every morning at 4.30am and not being able to go back to sleep. OB doesn't want to see me till 9-10 weeks but I've pulled it back to 7 weeks due to underactive thyroid but even then a fight to see her so early - grrr
    So all goes well and we get to meet the new addition to our family in January.
    Anyway lovely ladies just wanted to say if it can happen to us it can happen to any of you so don't give up
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg treenz I'm so so happy for you my eyes are welling up! So how far along are you? Don't worry about symptoms if it makes you feel better I had NONE with DS no bloating, no sore boobs, no twinges nothing until later on about 10-12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Treenz, that is absolutely amazing, congratulations hun

It’s hard not to give up sometimes though, been a long 4.5 year TTC journey for us, I really don’t know how much longer I can take. Your story was very uplifting though, good luck with your upcoming appointment .