+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, my fs was telling me the truth, which I'd rather hear, then work out how to deal with it, but he was so fantastic when I saw him after two miscarriages, and then the next pregnancy I had my ds, but they were so good with me in the first trimester and gave me lots of tests and scans reassurance, which I think made a big difference. They ran all the tests last time and found nothing wrong, just that as a women ages the chance of miscarriage increases.

But good news no af today. This time last month it came on cd 25 in the evening. The month before that on cd 26, and the month before that cd 26. Today is cd 26.

So should I test or wait. My three cycles before the others were 27, 26, and 26? They were the first cycles since my ds was born.

So as you can see they have been irregular since ds was born. Before him they were 28 days like clockwork.

The good thing is even if I'm not preggers it looks like my cycles are getting back to normal after my thyroid was out of whack. (my thyroid levels went normal last month)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks like the witch is on her way. It's cd 29 of predicted 32 day cycle and 12 dpo. For the past two days I've felt very unpleasant cramps and pulling which I honestly thought felt a little different than usual. It appears that light AF as started this afternoon. I'd still have hope that it could still be implantation but I did a clear blue digital this morning that said 'not pregnant'. So I've almost lost hope for this month.
    I don't suppose anyone knows of TTC successes when they've had a digital negative at 12 dpo? I know I'm clutching at straws here. I hope everyone else gets their BFP though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going shopping is so not good when TTC, I didn't even get out of the car park when I saw a bumper sticker saying 'More than one, twice the fun" with pictures of babies on it. Thanks for rubbing it in Toyota Corolla!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well saw the fs In Monday and the news wasn't good.

My amh is 1, so I don't have many eggs left. The norm for someone of my age should be between 5 and 15.

He says try naturally for six months and then do Ivf. He said Ivf will be hard as I will only have half the eggs of a normal cycle. Egg donation is another option if Ivf doesn't work. My older sister said she would donate her eggs but she is 35 next month so may be to old by time we get there. Plus she lives in the uk. My younger sister is 26 and said she'd think about it, but it wasn't a no.

But the doctor did say it's not the end of the road just to go for it and hope that it turns out well. Ivf would be a 15 to 20% chance.

Plus we're moving to Canberra so I will need to go to the Ivf clinic there, he has recommended someone so I hope she is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bigs hugs luckyme!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shelby27, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really good thanks! DS1 is perfect he's such a good baby. I have some exciting news we are going to start TTC #2 in may, soooo excited!!

So may will be busy with DS1 first birthday my hens night and our wedding, then flying out to Thailand! Going off the pill on the 12th of May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2chris, I feel sad too when I see big families, I think it's fine to feel like that. I would never wish my situation on anyone else, but I'm still jealous when I see other people with two children. I still have hope that it will happen, whatever way it will be.

It's just going to be a long hard road. But we're in it together, eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Shelby on making baby number two and the first birthday party.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going in here???