+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going? We are DTD every day for a few days (such an effort, hehe) so we'll see what happens in two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're Dtd every other day. I so hope my hormones settle down this month and this is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around the fertile time of course. Lol! I couldn't fit that much in as working, baby and life get too tiring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! I know what you mean, LuckyMe. It's so romantic, isn't it? We have DTD three days in a row and one is planned for tonight (see, so spontaneous!). Ah well. It's important though because I'm pretty sure that I ovulated today due to lots of ewcm (TMI sorry), general tenderness down low and what I think is very, very close to a positive result on an OPK. As they say, baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Joey. I hope to fall pregnant this month. My af is due around the 8th to 9th March based on a 25/26 day cycle. Feeling a bit tender and weird down there at the moment? I hope that's a good sign not a bad sign. Anyway we will see. My last day at work tomorrow, so I will be back looking after my bubba which I am so happy about, so this month is a good one no matter what.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great attitude, LuckyMe! It's hard not to put pressure on ourselves re: TTC! All we can do is hug out little ones a bit tighter and hope that we'll be fortunate enough to have another one. It's hard! I'm trying to forget about possible symptoms because I was waaaaaaaaaaay off last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I think symptom spotting is pointless as apparently it's the progesterone that gives you the symptoms and you have that in your body at higher levels, whether you are pregnant or not before your AF. I guess we just have to occupy ourselves with other things during the wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well, this is your month for a BFP.

AFM - Well, I'm going to start back on the DHEA train next month as ICSI no. 4 was a failure . I really had high hopes this time, especially as I had 2 emby's implanted, they were 5 day blastys and for me that is fantastic. My first 2 cycles I had a 2 day transfer but this time they were developing so well I had a 5 day transfer. I don't know what I did wrong this time, I drank pineapple juice, ate kiwi fruit, kept my feet warm at all times and not even 1 stuck. I even gave myself extra progesterone, I'm so at a loss . I have to wait until 16th April to see my FS and get a new DHEA prescription, yet more waiting .

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry mum2chris. I don't know what it's like to do Ivf, but it must be so frustrating to feel like you did every thing right and still not get a bfp. Having a baby is really like creating a miracle, as it still takes a million things to go right to make a baby and there sometimes is no rhyme or reason why it went wrong. I hope your fs has more answers for you, and you get better luck next time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words Luckyme. It is frustrating because TTC (IVF or natural) is simply out of our control. I'm not ready to give up yet but I just feel so deflated. Your support has made me feel better