+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Woowoo, no funny smells but just feeling a little giddy today at times. Nothing else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Who knows? It might be pregnancy symptoms or it could be something else. Give it another 7 days then test, and fx your preggers.

I'm cd19 and trying not to symptom spot, that drove me crazy other months, and I got it wrong. Having a bad day at work as well as they're making me redundant in two months. They said they would help me find another role but have been really unhelpful. Stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So there's nothing for you? I hate when it becomes clear that people won't keep their word. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Joey. Have u done any more poas? Anymore symptoms?

Hey Luckyme xx hope you're having a good week.

AFM Started yoga - loved it!! I'm having a carefree month - my last before ivf. Eating and drinking what I like!! Yay. It's been a long time since I've done that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep lots of them. Yesterday I got a very faint line within the 5 minute time limit on an IC and my husband could see it too. However the other tests since have been negative. I'm on cd 29 of a 31 day cycle. Been feeling crampy and heavy and boobs have felt huge to be honest. Noticeable cramps one night but if the tests are still negative I'm probably out for this month eh. Are you excited that you're starting IVF? I'd be kicking back too! Eat and drink and be merry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed that AF doesn't show Joey. If you can hold off testing until the day af is due to show I'd recommend it. Otherwise you can drive yourself crazy testing and retesting. If you don't test it doesn't change the fact that you're preggers on not.

Woohoo, good idea about doing what you want eating and drinking. That means you'll be all relaxed and ready to start Ivf. But do you think you'll go back to the regime when you do start? I find it frustrating that I can't go for a run or do intense exercise. But mind you we have been so busy since I went back to work that I don't have time anyway.

DH got a new job on Friday, woo hoo! So I am happy to leave my job now, and the great thing is, I get to stay home with my ds, hooray. Just got to hang out till march when I get my notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That'll be great, Luckyme. I love being home with my DD. I am a casual at work so I'm at home most of the time. I've been spoilt lately because DH has been on holidays for three weeks. He goes back to work tomorrow so it'll be back into the swing of things again!

Is it best not to do lots of exercise when trying to conceive in general or just with IVF? Just wondering. Kinda makes a bit of sense with wanting things to stick and all? Please explain!

AFM- cd29 of 31 and light spotting last night which hasn't eventuated into anything today. Usually things happen pretty quickly from then on. Very unusual for me but still feels like AF will probably come :-( Ah well. How's everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big sucks, started spotting last night and then full AF this morning. Had a little cry this morning, it's been four months TTC, and I'm so worried I'm too old at 39 to have another.

Waiting to get the results of my blood test from my FS. My cycles are now 25 days, my FS doesn't seem worried about the cycles being shorter as he's said that can happen after pregnancy and can get longer again or they get shorter as you get older. He did think I would be able to have another baby, and he's running some tests to make sure everything is ok. So waiting on progesterone and amh, and I've got a pelvic ultrasound on Monday. Fingers crossed everything is ok, but then again if it was something wrong that was an easy fix then i would kinda like that to be the case, so I could get preggers quickly. And it would explain why this time it's four months when before I got preggers three times quickly. ( in one month)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have AF too so I hear ya.
    It sounds like you'll have some answers once your results are back which will reassure you one way or the other. Sometimes it all gets a bit much eh? But I honestly think that getting help from your FS can only be a good thing. I suppose the reassuring thing is that your cycles are sounding like they're pretty regular which has to be a good thing, right? I don't think age is going to be a problem you. How was your pregnancy with DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks joey3, it really is a hard road.

My pregnancy with my ds was great. No problems. I miscarried twice before I had him, but after the miscarriages I got pregnant on the next full cycle.

I would have liked to start having children earlier but my first husband decided after trying to delay us starting ttc, that he didn't want kids after all. He put me off for two years and then at the end of it all changed his mind anyway. I was 34. Luckily I left the ******* and now have my wonderful DH and beautiful ds.

So it feels like a long hard road, but I will get there whatever way it takes.