+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd 19 and I have never been able to properly pinpoint my ov tbh. I'd say it happened on cd 16 or 17 though because I have a 30 to 31 day cycle generally. So it's a 2ww for me after giving it three red hot attempts of bding on cd 13, 16 and 18. So I suppose you and I are on the same page for now!

I feel a little buzzy and heavy down low in my pelvis which was a sign for me last time but wonder if it's all in my head or if I've overdone it on normal milk instead of the lactose free stuff I should be drinking. I felt it this early last time though. Aurgh here we go again! The madness... hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to see my fs today. He was not really concerned for me and says to keep trying for another six months, he will test my progesterone and wants a pelvic ultrasound done especially as I had a cyst. I may have another miscarriage again, but I can deal with that if it leads to another bub. But all is positive, so we std tonight and hope this is the month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovelies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and give baby dust to all!

Lucky me you std? Is that what your calling it these days lol

I change my profile pic to a pic of master A as I couldn't figure out how to put a pic up on the wall.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does STD stand for? I only know BD hehe.
    Do you feel more relaxed or impatient since seeing your fs?
    I hope this month is our month!!!! October babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha, ha, don't you just love autocorrect on phones! I meant UTD.. We'll get there fx for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely more relaxed, although on thursday dh said he was too tired for dtd, so that led to an arguement, but I managed to persuade him rounding the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Luckyme, Joey and Shelby,

Cute pic Shelby!!! Verrrrry cute!!!!

Luckyme glad to hear you a feeling a bit more relaxed. It sounds like you are on the right track!!

Joey what CD are you up to? Anymore symptoms?

Afm - Day 26 today. AF cramping just started - right on time!! Spewing.
    Anywho we are starting ivf at Easter time. I'm hoping we fall before then!! Fx!!

I'm thinking of starting yoga this week. And maybe some acupuncture. Seems to be working for Luckyme!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Definitely more relaxed, although on thursday dh said he was too tired for dtd, so that led to an arguement, but I managed to persuade him rounding the end.
    Good work Luckyme! It doesn't take much eh.

Quote Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
    Joey what CD are you up to? Anymore symptoms?
    Hey Woowoo, I'm on CD 23 of a 30-31 day cycle (generally). 7DPO according to Fertility Friend. Symptoms have been: sensitive nips, kinda heavy pelvis feeling, yesterday I felt quite wet (TMI!!!) all day and the most convincing thing is that I didn't enjoy a flourless chocolate cake last night. Might sound silly but that was the thing that made me test when I was pregnant with my DD. I ate a few mouthfuls and just didn't enjoy it which is very unlike me. No other symptoms. it's probably all in my head. I'm at the stage where I'm hiding FRER HPTs from my husband so he doesn't tsk tsk when he sees that I've bought a new packet. I'm like an addict! What about everyone else's symptoms?

I like the sound of acupuncture for TTCing too!
    Last edited by Joey3; 05-02-2012 at 17:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. How is everyone today? I'm 8dpo and my lower left tummy has been fluttering all day. Non-stop. Anyone experiences this before? Hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Joey,
    Who knows if it's in your head - I hope not!! Only time will tell. But your symptoms sound real !!!
    Have you experienced any funny smells? Like something that wouldn't normally bother you - seems really strong smelling?
    That was one of my symptoms with DD.

AFM it's CD1 for me today!! I'm hoping this is the last one for a loooong time!!!

Xxx