+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go chayne! Your body certainly had all the symptoms.

AFM Feel like AF is coming as have some cramping, keep wiping but no blood yet, so maybe it's a symptom of something else. Please stay away witchy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Merry Christmas lovely ladies, I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived, that's a 26 day cycle. My periods have still not got back to being 28 days since giving up breastfeeding. I really think that's what's stopping me getting preggers. Oh well, I will try again this month. Back to see the doctor on Friday, Chinese herbs still haven't arrived yet which may have helped this month.

This is so hard, trying to stay positive. Being 39 I'm so scared it's too late for me. I really want a sibling for DS.

DH and me have discussed this though, we will try everything IVF, donor eggs and foster care if I can't get preggers. I know we're not there yet but I always worry about the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daydreamer just read your diary.

You are brave, and if you want to keep going you go babe.

You will have another child whether it is through Ivf, natural there are other options there to make your family bigger.

Although you have only just started down Ivf and as you are young the chances of you having another baby are so high, and as you do each cycle the doc finds more out about you and your partners body.

Good luck honey, and we are here if you need anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas Lovelies!! xxx
    I hope you all had a wonderful day.
    Mine was lovely. And I'm loving having time off work too. It's so great to be home relaxing. Even going away on holidays is hard work sometimes.
    Luckyme - sorry to hear the witch arrived for you xxx
    I really think this month will be better for you. Once the Chinese Herbs kick in your cycle will lengthen for sure. Mine did. And I'm hearing you about the age thingo. I'm 38 and I'm petrified that we have left it too late!! I really hope it happens soon for both of us.
    Daydreamer - I agree with Luckyme. You will have a baby soon. I can feel it!! Hang in there xxxx

Well I'm off to start cooking dinner. That's the down side of not going away over Xmas - we still need to eat!!
    Have a good night girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning girls x

Aaaaahhhhh I need to scream!!!
    I am SO annoyed.
    I think I O'ed yesterday and DH couldn't be bothered BDing last night. When he saw that I was a bit p1ssed off he changed his mind. But then after it....
    *Warning TMI*
    .....I really don't think he finished if you know what I mean. I couldn't find any trace of it at all. He obviously couldn't be bothered!!
    I didn't say anything to him - coz this has happened once before and he just denied it and it turned into a big fight. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't!!
    After this month we only have 2 more months and then the Doc has recommended IVF. And DH has already indicated he doesn't want to do IVF.
    He would be happy with one child. I don't think he realizes how much I need and want to have another baby.

I think we have got a hard few months ahead of us, that are going to test our relationship!!
    It scares me.

Anywho - the rant is over LOL
    How are all you lovelies doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

I haven't posted here in ages, so the fact that I'm replying now obviously means baby no. 2 still hasn't happened for us . I wish I didn't count the time, but it was 4 years in Nov since TTC baby no. 2. If I knew then what I know now I would have started TTC the day we brought DS home from the hospital .

Hopefully doing another IVF cycle in Jan/Feb and depending on how that goes I will have to face the facts and give up my dream of having another baby. Even if we fall pregnant now there is going to be an 8 year age gap with DS, what's the point? We can't keep trying forever, would definitely have to stop once DS starts high school I reckon.

Wishing you all the best for a wonderful new year .
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 29-12-2011 at 19:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woowoo that is so frustrating, I would be really annoyed too. We definitely want a second. I want ds to have a sibling and not be an only child.

I hope you manage to persuade DH to get on board with baby making. It is such pressure on the relationship though.

Mum2chris I think it makes sense to have an end date to Ivf in your head, otherwise you could go on forever, and it is very emotionally draining and expensive.

AFM saw my doc yesterday who was great and has given me some more Chinese herbs and chaste tree, and is running some tests to see where my hormones are at. She agrees with my theory that breastfeeding has delayed my return to fertility, and that's why my cycle is shorter than it used to be.

At the mo I am still getting some light blood and it seems my af is a record six days, hopefully this is a good sign that things are getting back to normal and this month is the one for us.

Good luck everyone this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    woowoo good luck with your next two cycles hopefully dh will be more enthusiastic next mth. fx for you
    dd havent read your ttc diary off to attempt to find it now
    mum2chris, hope you have more success with your next ivf,
    luckyme hope those chinese herbs work
    congrats chayne
    happpy new years to you all and heres hoping 2012 brings you all a

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KrissyM For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks krissym, fourth cycle I hope this is the one, I'm really not looking forward to the anxious two week wait and the potential disappointment, the unspontaneous dtd. But gotta be brave and soldier on.

Doc thinks I'm not pregnant because my fertility hasn't returned since breastfeeding, I hope she's right and not another problem.

Oh well cd9, we dtd today which was actually enjoyable today, relaxing, but cm is pretty dry so I don't think I'm fertile today. We'll give it another go on Wednesday. Tomorrow is my first day back at work after a year, so I'm worried about that. I will miss bubby so much.

Dh is looking after bubby so that is a relief. He is job hunting so my turn to work. Fingers crossed I get preggers and then I can have another year off!