+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky me - Yay for the Chinese Herbs!! I am convinced that's what got us pregnant with DD1 (aside from other things LOL) Give them a go.

Shelby hey there!! Great to hear about ur little man. Wow nearly 8 months. That's a gorgeous age!!

Well after the Lap I'm only on day 7 so I've got a few days before we TTC again. But I hope this is our month. It's such a great time of the year for getting some good news!!

Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck woowoo after the lap, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Still waiting for my supplier to deliver the Chinese herbs so I don't know if that will help this cycle, I won't get them till Wednesday now and af is due Tuesday. Although I did manage to take about four days worth from my old stock, oh I hope I get a bfp this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Im knew to this forum posting business. My DH and I decided we were going to TTC about 4 months ago. We already have a daughter who is 2. I went and had my Mirena removed on Dec 1. Had light spotting for 2 days and AF arrived on Dec 3. Im not sure how long my cycles are so i based it on a 28 day cycle as i was pretty regular when i had the mirena.

Well for the last 3 -4 days i have been, nauseous, headaches, so tried i fall asleep on the lounge, and i never sleep during the day. My Nipples are a bit tender and i have had mild cramping. I have taken 2 HPTs one yesterday morning and one today. Both were what looked like BFN, but they both do have a faint ( VERY FAINT, that my camera doesnt pick it up style faint)line on both. It could be possible that i may have already conceived?
    ?

I feel like crap, had heaps bad intergestion and heartburn which i had with our daughter, i just want to know, i had to wait so so long to even start trying ( as i had to have my mirena removed ater a 4 month hospital wait as the strings had retracted up inside my cervix, no damage done) and i was hoping for a BFP for christmas.

DO you think i could be pregnant? based on 28 days AF wont be due til 31st dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems a bit too early to be pregnant. I would test with a first response test in three days if you still feel the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

just thought I'd pop on to to say hi

Thanks for thinking of me Shelby. Your little man sounds just gorgeous and I'm so happy you are enjoying him so much.

woowoo, got everything crossed for you for a BFP after the lap. I so hope it does the trick!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!

afm, no good news at all here I'm afraid. Shelby if you read my ttc diary you will know why. It's all just a bit raw atm and I'm trying to switch off to enjoy xmas with my family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - yeh it might be a bit Kate with the herbs - but wouldn't it be great to get some good news this Xmas!!!

Chayne- it does seem a bit early - but who knows!! Good luck. Only time will tell x

DD - Hey there. Great to hear from u. It sounds like things are going well for u at the mo! *hugs*. Please enjoy your Christmas and the blessings that you already have in your life xx
    I hope your Xmas wishes come true!

AFM - Just gearing up to start TTC in a couple of days. Have to say I haven't missed it LOL!
    Well all the Xmas shopping is done. Just need to get a couple of last minute groceries tomoz.

Have a great day girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's meant to say - a bit late with the herbs!! LOL
    Who is Kate anyway?! hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies

I tested this afternoon with a First Response and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

So excited. My body must have just known thats why i tested again.

Im so happy, were praying or a boy this time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chayne that's wonderful news! What a great Xmas prezzie!!!
    You know what that means - no Xmas cheer for you - soft drink only! LOL
    congratulations x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD I read your post religiously so yes I know and I'm so so sorry, I wish there was something I could do!!

Chanye omg yay so happy for you

Luckyme fx