+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, are we all still here?

Just thought I would pop in and fill you all in on the arrival of our little girl.
    Miss Emily Louise was born on August 13th, at 37+4 weeks. Was a natural, drug free water birth and was amazing but horrendously painful! LOL Just a bit different to my induced, epidural birth last time.

Hope you are all doing well and we have got a lot more BFP since I was here last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Long time no see....write .....whatever

Monnie hope you are ok.

everyone else hello,

We are still plodding along, not pregnant and still not using anything and still hoping one day it will happen for us.... It's the only way i can do it now. Be happy with what I have and if it happens for us it's a bonus. I was driving everyone in my little world insane....including myself stupid TTC. Although if I have one more person say now that you are not stressing it will happen, i may smack them. If they are right I will smack them harder

Anyway this was just a quick hi to all. Bos I hope it is all going well for you.
    DD good luck with the decision making. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ignore the non stressers reney. It's normal to stress when you're trying for something you really want. Have you thought about doing things to help you relax.

Do you mind if i'm so rude to ask how long you have been trying for?

Good luck with it anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lucky me,

You aren't rude and by the way two posts from me in two days.....miracles do happen. We have been trying 2 and a half years. My daughter is 9 and my stepson is 12 so time just keeps ticking We fall in the category of unexplained infertility so IVF is the next step for us and we can't afford it so we just keep plodding along

Congrats Sarah as well. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi reney

You sound like you've been very patient, (not sure If that is the right word) to keep trying. I'm sorry you can't afford IVF, that must be very frustrating for you. Did you know that some public hospitals now provide IVF. Westmead in nsw does, not sure what the costs are though. Good luck with the plodding.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 26-10-2011 at 06:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    popped in to see how everyone is but it seems youve disapeared. No one has posted in a couple of months hope everyone is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm still here but no one else seems to be posting. We are on cycle #3 ttc, but the other two were shorter than normal, and my doctor has found my Hormones to be still low after breastfeeding, but fingers crossed they normalise and we get preggers this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Krissy and LuckyMe,
    Well I'm still here too!
    How are you both going?
    LuckyMe - 3rd time lucky hay?
    That's what they say!!!
    AFM I'm coming to 2 years TTC now. Just had a Laporoscopy last week. All went well so Doc has given us 3 months and then IVF. I'm hoping we don't need it. Apparently a lot of ladies fall pregnant after a lap. Fingers crossed I'm one of them!!

How are all the Xmas preparations going? Our house is crazy! But I love it. So exciting!! What's on for Xmas day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck woohoo, feeling better today as feeling ok if I don't get preggers this month. We have done everything we can do so it's out of our hands now it's just waiting to see if Af turns up this Tuesday. As my cycled is still not regular after breastfeeding that is a problem against us. My doc has prescribed some Chinese herbs for us but they are out of stock at the mo which is really frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Morning Lovelies,

I'm still here still supporting you 100%!!

DD I read your ttc diary religiously, everything is crossed for you for a BFP for chrissy. I wish I could give you a baby

Woowoo has AF arriveed yet? Fingers crossed she hasn't and stays away!!

LuckyMe when is test day or AF due?

Hi Krissy, Reney and everyone else!!

AFM I'm doing really well loving my little family, DH is an amazing dad and Aiden is getting so big he's 7 1/2 months now and crawling so fast, almost on the verge of walking I would give it another month and he will be walking, thats what everyone keeps telling me anyway. He's an amazing baby, sleeps good, eats so much and only cries if something is wrong. I love him to bits!!!

If I knew how to put a photo up I would

xo