+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I thought about using them but I am not quite sure when to use them in my cycle as they are kinda all over the place. Do you know a good day when I should start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Welcome Kimnus re: cycle regulating I used raspberry leaf tea to regulate mine from a 40+ cycle down to 30 days - just one cup a day - something for you to think about anyway

Welcome also Alisaaaron - good luck with your TTC journey

Monnie - wonderful to hear from you yay the new relationship, hope all is well in your world and you never know we may see you back in here soon trying for a wee one of your own...

Lell - another lovely lady whom its great to hear from. Sorry to hear about you and DH - hope the universe is treating you kindly

DD - hope your week has gone ok and you are feeling a bit better - alcohol will help Hope the engagement party goes fabulously this weekend

Tat - stoked to hear you saw your wee bubby and all is looking well - bring on the morning sickness

Second - Great to hear the ET went well and you have 3 frosties - yay sending lots of positive vibes to your universe this week

Flicker - 6 weeks or so and the MS will be over - hang in there hun hope the house sells soon too

Krissy - happy wedding anniversary for the weekend, have a nice time out in Adelaide. Two weeks left of work - doesn't time fly! Hypnobirthing sounds awesome - can't wait to hear how it goes with the birth

Hey Bosco (happy birthday ), Woowoo, Reney etc

AFM - in the TWW - probably about 7dpo I think.
    Work is going well but busier than I thought - have done an extra day this week and am doing 38 hours next week so life is a bit hectic at the mo but we are adjusting and its nice to be out of the house, talking with adults and not sitting at home with an empty womb wondering where I've gone wrong!
    A lady I know (DS's carer) is a beautiful person with a big heart and she does emergency foster care (has 4 children of her own already) and she has just been given an 8 day old baby that has been taken off its mother (never to be returned - don't know the story at this stage) so this poor little newborn has gone to this friend of mine and will be there for min of 3 months, max of 12 months until they organise adoption or permanent foster care - so so sad for this poor wee defenseless baby. So I have given her heaps of DS's baby clothes and stuff as he came with nothing. Felt good giving away some of DS's clothes as although I've not yet given up hope of having another I also want to be realistic and move on and still live my life.
    A friend of mine is going to Melb this weekend for a wedding and we are having her 9 month old boy for the night - fun

Have a good weekend ladies

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kim - , i too had emergency c-section, but i didnt have any issue bf ( I was already leaking at 19wks pregnant), not sure if it genetic but my Mum was called the milk cow when she had her kids due to excess milk, plus she was lactation consultant so I had really good support. I bf DS till 15 months and my AF came regualar since I had him (roughly cd 28-31 days for me) - It was a really easy baby and 1st year!!! I should have realised it was going to well as now cant get #2

Treenz - for the 2ww, sounds like you are having babies around everywhere , regarding the new born and in foster care, thats the kind of thing that makes you feel like life is so unfair, here we all are despretely trying to have a baby and we ALL would be awesome mums and then you see that

AFM - getting ready to go away this weekend with all family, Mum, Dad, sisters, bil's, aunty, uncles. My Dad is here and Im already to out, i have jumped on here quickly before we leave and DS and dad keep coming in here and annoying me!! grrrr. Hoping weekend is relaxing - but im thinking probably not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Treenz View Post
    Welcome Kimnus re: cycle regulating I used raspberry leaf tea to regulate mine from a 40+ cycle down to 30 days - just one cup a day - something for you to think about anyway

A lady I know (DS's carer) is a beautiful person with a big heart and she does emergency foster care (has 4 children of her own already) and she has just been given an 8 day old baby that has been taken off its mother (never to be returned - don't know the story at this stage) so this poor little newborn has gone to this friend of mine and will be there for min of 3 months, max of 12 months until they organise adoption or permanent foster care - so so sad for this poor wee defenseless baby. So I have given her heaps of DS's baby clothes and stuff as he came with nothing. Felt good giving away some of DS's clothes as although I've not yet given up hope of having another I also want to be realistic and move on and still live my life.
    A friend of mine is going to Melb this weekend for a wedding and we are having her 9 month old boy for the night - fun

Have a good weekend ladies

xx
    I might give the tea ago and see what happens, thanks for the suggestion.

wow that poor baby, that is really amazing what your friend is doing, i have always thought about doing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by second baby not so easy View Post
    Kim - , i too had emergency c-section, but i didnt have any issue bf ( I was already leaking at 19wks pregnant), not sure if it genetic but my Mum was called the milk cow when she had her kids due to excess milk, plus she was lactation consultant so I had really good support. I bf DS till 15 months and my AF came regualar since I had him (roughly cd 28-31 days for me) - It was a really easy baby and 1st year!!! I should have realised it was going to well as now cant get #2

AFM - getting ready to go away this weekend with all family, Mum, Dad, sisters, bil's, aunty, uncles. My Dad is here and Im already to out, i have jumped on here quickly before we leave and DS and dad keep coming in here and annoying me!! grrrr. Hoping weekend is relaxing - but im thinking probably not
    Sorry to hear that it has been a long journey to your second bubs. And i hope you have a great weekend away and that is relaxing for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tat- sounds like bub is a fighter! I hope the bleeding stops soon though.

Kim- welcome! I am not sure about the cycles. mine have never been that normal even before ds. i can get anywhere between 30 and 42 days, which made pinpointing ovulation tricky for us. so i am not sure how long it would take to become normal. but i dont think i got af back until 5 months. are you bfing? with the opks if you have the cheepie ones there is no reason not to start early or even do the whole month! i used to start at day 10 though. nothing would show up until about day 25!

dd- how is it all going? how are you feeling?

second- that sounds like a full on weekend! least all that family will keep you occupied and mind on other things! hope it is not too stressfull though!

treenz- stories like that just break my heart. why are some people given the best gift and yet they clearly do not deserve it. i cried when i read it , your friend sounds like and amazing and strong person. I really hope that bub is a gift for someone that has been waiting for years to have children.
    good luck with the 9 month old this weekend

monnie- so glad to hear from you! for new boy! you will have to tell us all about him!

to everyone else. hope you are all just too busy dtd to pop in and that you are all well.

AFM- thanks for your support girls. nope. no more offers on the house and i began to feel a bit down and stressed about it this week. a couple that came back 4 times decided not to make an offer. it was a bit annoying as each of their viewings were outside of the open house times, so a lot of work to get things presentable. inot that i am too messy, it is just amazing how ds can make the mess of a cyclone in 5 minutes! he seems so lightening fast to my slow waddle these days! first couple of weeks we had 12 couples turn up but this week only 1. so it is a bit dis heartening. but as dh says, it is early days!

i hope i did not sound horrible before, i was only wanting to pass my morning sickness on to all of you because it would mean you were all utd. but i will try and send my baby dust with out the twice a day chucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flicker - I was unable to breast feed as I lost too much blood through my emergency c-section. I do have some internet cheapies which i think i will start using once AF rocks up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Flicker - I was unable to breast feed as I lost too much blood through my emergency c-section. I do have some internet cheapies which i think i will start using once AF rocks up.
    You probably said that sorry. Sounds like your body has been through a lot. It might just need a bit of time before your cycle regulates?? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flicker View Post
    You probably said that sorry. Sounds like your body has been through a lot. It might just need a bit of time before your cycle regulates?? Xxx
    Your probably right, I guess I am a little impatient Before I got pregnant with my son it took we a while for my body to adjust with coming off the pill, and in my mind I don't think I want to go through that again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls just a quickie as DD is just waking up - she was up at 3am for 2 hours with a cold so we let her sleep in. I had my day 21 progesterone bloods and the Obgyn said I was ovulating but he told me to not use the POAS as they are hit and miss (I usually had luck with them but not for months) he told me to do my temps and see him next Friday and another day 21 bloods. Had them on day 24 as we were in QLD. Anyway, have no idea what is going on but temps started to go up 3 days ago from 36.2 to 36.6 and today 36.7. Also have had brown spotting on and off for 2 days so waiting for the witch but wondering as I am day 29 and my last AF's were here day 25 consistently...hmmmmmm. In two minds as to if I want to be pregnant but with the worry of spotting or get AF and be shattered anyway... Oh god, I am a nutcase.

Treenz - TWW eeeeeek, hope it's a quick one for you.

Second - hope you manage to get some relaxation in this weekend.

Flicker - Feel free to share the morning sickness...where is that puke emoticon??

Welcome Kimnus, Hi to DD, Reney, Woowoo, Tat, Krissy, anyone I forgot

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no...i need to update my signature to 39...how old is that, you probably will not speak to me now I'm an old nanna aaaggghhh