Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Monnie I hope your ok!?

Let us know what happened, vent away!!

Big hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Omg Monnie I hope your ok!?

Let us know what happened, vent away!!

Big hugs xo
    I wrote a thread in the anger! lol I had too I'm just concentrating on other things I feel I'm getting anxiety! Thanks for your support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep thinking about you Monnie are u ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Monnie hope you are alright

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer1 View Post
    Hi girls

thought I'd have a BH catch up session!

Firstly welcome to Luckyme! Hopefully your wait for #2 is short and sweet and like mumtochris said I don't think it's ever to early really to start ttc! I wish I had started sooner now.

Bosco, such good news on bub ! Not so good about the MS though really hope it eases up for you but it also seems a good sign that bubs is a strong one.

Shelby, Aiden sounds so gorgeous! Love hearing about all his little milestones it brings it all back. I swear I'm going to be like a first time mum all over by the time I have #2!

Reney, I think the hermit thing is just our way of self preservation or we would go crazy. On the ttc front I wish I could just go with the flow but I can't seem to leave it alone!

hope everyone else is well and the new babies are all behaving themselves for their mummas!

afm, not much to report just waiting for FS appointment and more test results. Oh and my female dog is pregnant! At least someone in my household can get pregnant lol! She is due on my Birthday Oct 1st and I am very excited and nervous for her and also dreading all the work
    OMG about your DFurbaby... and her furbabies... hope it rubs off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girlies x
    Hope you are all well x

Monnie I hope you are doing ok. Been thinking about you. I'm hoping it was just a small bump in the road? Anywho, lots of *hugs* for you Hun x

Daydreamer - so sorry this wasn't your month. I feel lime you are getting closer - but I know how hard it is! Good luck at your appointment xx

Boscos - how you feeling? Isn't it awesome when you hear that little heart beat xx. I'm wishing you well x

Luckyme - Welcome to you. Im hearing you about DH not wanting to know when the fertile time is. My DH is the same - I'm happy for him not to know aswell.
    I am also 38 and needing this to happen ASAP. I'm on my 3rd month of Clomid so I'm hoping it works. You can only be on it for 6 months - if we make it that far then I'll try IUI I think.
    Anywho it's nice to meet you - I hope you get your wish really fast xxx

Shelby - how's the little guy? Whats his latest?

Reney - hi x. Hope you are well.

Mumtochris - I'm sorry you have to wait so long! Waiting is horrible. But the weeks are flying by so fast, it will be here before you know it. I hope you get some answers x

AFM - Still plodding along, ttc. On round 3 of Clomid. Doc said it is working for me. Not many side effects which is great. I'm on it till the end of the year. So if I'm still not UTD then 2012 will be an exciting time of new ideas and options!!

Have a great day girls xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope your all well!!

Just wanted to pop in and wish Bosco good luck for today, seeing and hearing the heartbeat omg so exciting, let us know how it goes!?

Aiden is really good woowoo he's about 4 and and half months and rolling all around the floor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Woo woo, as of today i'm now 39. So fingers crossed we get preggers quickly. I have my beautiful boy so it does make it easier. I also haven't had my period back yet, and because we've been busy and sick we haven't been able to dtd. So I bought an ovulation kit to test each night to reassure myself I'm not fertile at the moment. Which I'm not. But we might start again tonight as we're all feeling a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - thanx for checking in... Had my obs appt and little bub 9 weeks 3 days and has arms legs & heartbeat phew xxx

Woowoo - hope that clomid works & u dont need all 6

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just a very very very quick hello! have been thinking of you all recently and thought I'd pop in.

Hope everyone is well

xxxxxx