+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

thought I'd have a BH catch up session!

Firstly welcome to Luckyme! Hopefully your wait for #2 is short and sweet and like mumtochris said I don't think it's ever to early really to start ttc! I wish I had started sooner now.

Bosco, such good news on bub ! Not so good about the MS though really hope it eases up for you but it also seems a good sign that bubs is a strong one.

Shelby, Aiden sounds so gorgeous! Love hearing about all his little milestones it brings it all back. I swear I'm going to be like a first time mum all over by the time I have #2!

Reney, I think the hermit thing is just our way of self preservation or we would go crazy. On the ttc front I wish I could just go with the flow but I can't seem to leave it alone!

hope everyone else is well and the new babies are all behaving themselves for their mummas!

afm, not much to report just waiting for FS appointment and more test results. Oh and my female dog is pregnant! At least someone in my household can get pregnant lol! She is due on my Birthday Oct 1st and I am very excited and nervous for her and also dreading all the work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovely ladies!!!

Bosco I'm so excited for the 21st you must be so excited, can't wait to hear all about your scan!

Dd I hope your appointment with the FS goes well on the 28th. What breed my dog do you have a boxer?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shelby, she's an American staffy, but everyone thinks she looks like a boxer lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD, I didn't know whether to or when you said your dog is UTD and at least someone in your household can get pregnant. Maybe her pregnancy can rub off on you . How have you been going? Best wishes on your upcoming appointment

Hope everyone is doing well, whatever you may be up to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! Is this thread for those ttc #2? & do you please have room for one more? :-)

We have a 17 mth old DD and have been ttc again for 4 mths now (i am fairly sure af will be here anytime). I would love a new place to call 'home' on BH if I fit in here?!

Me + DH = DD! (4/4/10)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi my possum of course you can join in,welcome!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi dd- congrats on your pregnant dog lol! we have an American staffy his names max! he's a beautiful boy! Doesn't get on with my beagles though, he thinks he's the 'master' lives with mil!

welcome newbies.

I'm sooo sick I feel like admitting myself to the hospital! I never get sick so I'm probably over reacting lol! went to Syd on weekend came home with this awful cold thing ah!! I have had my withdrawal bleed but no af yet grr!!! friggin body I'm over it. and my friend keeps posting pics of her newborn on fb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aargh I have the cold thing too, it's been through the family. First hubby, then bubby and now me!

Trying to fit in dd is a nightmare with a sick family.

DH is not really much help at the moment as his job is so busy. He's resigned as the job is too much but he still has 3 weeks left. Tonight though I have said i cannot do anything as I am so sick. DH is whinging about it. I just need some help is it too much to ask? Why is his job more important than his family?

But I have a question? How often should we have sex?

We can't time it as I haven't had my period yet but I have not breastfed in the last two weeks, and have been cutting down over the last six weeks. Still no af though! I just tested tonight as I felt so tired I thought maybe I'm pregnant. Big fat no.

So how often? Hubby prefers not knowing the fertile time as he finds he gets a bit of performance anxiety. So would prefer to just do it so many times a week.

I read on Sydney Ivf website to do it two to three times a week and not to worry about timing it as everyone is different when they ovulate. We are trying to do it three times a week, but should we spread it out? We have done it once on a Sunday and then on a Thursday and Friday. Is that spread out to much between Sunday and Thursday?

When we tried last time we did it every 2nd or third day on days 11 to 16. We got pregnant 3 times in seven months but miscarried twice, third time was lucky for us though.

I'm 39 on the 22nd of this month, so that is why we are starting as soon as we can.

So any advice will be greatly received. Phew what a rant! Hope everyone is enjoying their babies and the ttc journey as much as they can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I'm out ladies not ttc and no more relationship don't know why, don't know what happened!

When I know I will tell you. Feeling lost and hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry. If you need to vent do it here.. Big hugs