+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

sorry I don't post as much any more! Just really try hard to stay away from the computer during TWW cause I could drive myself mad. I find I tend to become a bit of a hermit but I've realised it's just the way I deal with it.

mumtochris, I am so sorry to hear your news. I was really hoping that this would be your cycle. I know exactly how you feel on running low on patience. I think it's especially hard when we have both concieved before easily and we were not expecting this wait! I hope your FS has some answers for you in Oct.

afm, still waiting. . . . I think I would be equivalent to 12dpo today and the pregnyl should be out of my system so I could test but I'm way to chicken. I don't feel ay diffrent to normal AF sign so not hopeful. Already started researching different options for next cycle!! My test date isn't till Tuesday

Bosco, goodluck for your scan on Wed!!

Woo woo, it sounds like you might be getting somewhere!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daydreamer1 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (28-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD - I really, really, really hope your test on Tuesday goes well I hope your research on your next cycle is just a waste of time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I thought I might join your thread if that's ok.

I might be here too early but you never know. I'm 38 and ds is 7 months today. I'm weaning bubs at mo and am down to one breast feed hoping I will start ovulating soon. I've had no period yet though.

The reason we are doing it close together is I will be 39 next month and I had two miscarriages before I got preggers last time. But I got pregnant each time in six weeks so I'm hoping it will be quick. We're doing the deed three times a week as we can't time it. That in itself is a bit of a miracle, with a small baby, but now we're in a routine it's easier.

The last breastfeed is on Friday, so sad but we're doing it for a sibling. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome luckyme I hope your stay is short and sweet.

Hi everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello everyone 

DD- have you testes yet? I have my fingers crossed for you! I know it's horrible coming here when nothing happens I try and make it a positive experience!

Bosco- how are you going? I hope everything is holding up okay in sticky bubba land!!

Shelby- hows aiden going?

Woo woo- nice to hear from you!

mumofchris- sorry of your news, this might sound silly to all of you but why does it take so long to see a fs? is it quicker when your priv??

Reney, treenz and everyone else I have missed hello and I miss you all! please come n say hello!!

Welcome luckyme! I hope your stay is short n sweet!!

AFM- well I started the pill, then went off it about 2 weeks ago! I blamed Iy for making me gain 9 kilos hahaha! which is all lies but shh! I have got AF well AF after the pill anyway! which is progress because even taking the sugar pill last time didn't brig it on!!!!! I'm in process of applying to uni so we will see how I go!

Hope all of you are staying positive! Maybe we all need a pre baby moon for some baby making magic x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, no luck for me again I got AF on Sunday. We can't see our FS until 28th September which feels like ages away and then we will most likely need more testing so there goes October . . . . I just don't know how to cope with all this waiting and no real answers. I really hope we can do another cycle before the end of this year but it's not looking great and the end of the year is always such a busy time. I'm just so sick of having my life ruled by infertility and IVF. I want off this rollercoaster *stamps feet*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh DD I'm so so sorry to hear that. Wow you r such a remarkable women, so determined to get pregnant and not give up, I think I'm your no 1 ttc fan maybe boarding on the line of stalker! Lol

Aiden is going well where just up having a bottle ATM, it will be great when he starts sleeping through but up once a night isn't to bad.

Monnie and bosco I have my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

DD - so sorry that things went pear shaped this month grrrr for you ...
    Luckyme - welcome to the group, these girls are wonderful, hope you are quick to get your BFP
    Shelby - your lil man is perfect, sounds like a dream baby
    Woowoo - roll on October, hope it comes around quickly for you..
    Mumto Chris - sorry this cycle didn't work for you, things will pick up soon.
    Monnie, Flicker, everyone else

Had my scan at 6 weeks 3 days, bubs was measuring 6mm with a flickering heart and good size yolk sac so bubs stays around. The FS said things were measuring fine so to make an appt with the obs... Have my first one scheduled 21st Sept... feel so thrilled but so nauseas.....ugggghhh can't even search for the puke emoticon for fear it will set me off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I am so far behind, been reading but really hard to catch up with all so will just start from where I am at now.

Bosco congrats and DD :-( I so totally get the dealling with it by becoming a hermit....I am so over TTC. I just can't be stuffed with it anymore really. It's all a bit too hard. So I have decided we are not TTC we are just not using anything and if a baby should happen then fine....it's the only way I can cope with it without going insane.

Monnie yay to going off the pill and everyone else welcome and hope it is all going well for all wherever you are at in your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Luckyme1 - IMO it's never too early to TTC, I've learnt that the hard way! Happy birthday for this month. I hope your stay here is quick and you get your BFP no. 2 soon. Yes, DTD with any child is a miracle, sometimes we have to bribe our DS just so we can sneak it in ! How are you coping since your last breastfeed on Friday? Best of luck to you .

Monnie24 - thanks for your support . No, it's not a silly question, I don't know why it takes so long to see my FS. A 2 month wait is absolutely ridiculous but what option do I have? I'm on the waiting list so if there is a cancellation I'm next on the list. Maybe I should try and ring again and demand to be seen sooner ? Anyway, good luck with your uni application .

DD - yes, I know what you mean, I also feel my life is being ruled by infertility and IVF and it sure does suck doesn't it ! I hope you get the chance to try again before the end of the year. Good luck with your FS appointment on the 28th.

Shelby - nice to hear all is well and I hope Aiden will start sleeping through the night for you, although once a night isn't too bad at all .

Boscosmum - that is wonderful news about bub, hope the MS goes away soon. Good luck on your next appointment on 21st .

Reney - I wish I had your attitude . I want to give up TTC but I just feel so consumed by it that I don't think I could get it out of my mind just yet. See, I'm going insane already. Best wishes to you

Hello everyone else . Hope you enjoy your week ahead!