+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD - fc that ur 2 embies are sticky, maybe u going against the grain this cycle will be the trick xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg bosco I'm so so so happy for you!!!!

DD good luck for this cycle, I read your ttc diary religiously with fingers crossed waiting for that BFP post!

Hi to all the new ttc, good luck I hope your journey is short and sweet.

Monnie I'm so glad your doing well with your new man and it sounds like your future is looking bright with new directs of uni, I just hope there's bubs on the horizon!

Aiden is amazing he's such a happy baby always giving me smiles and giggles especially in the morning. When he wakes up he doesn't cry I just here him making noises I get up and check on him say hello and he cracks the biggest gummy smile. He is 14 weeks at the moment, I will have to change my profile pic to an image of him if I can work out how. He sleeps roughly 10 till 3 and them 3.30 till 7 so not to bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aw Shelby aiden sounds beautiful!!! I love baby giggles makes my heart melt.

Bosco- how did you go, fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shelby - ur little man sounds like a dream..

Monnie - had my bloods done at 17dpo and progesterone 92 anything over 25 they wanted and my hcg was 600 & they were happy with anything above 200 fingers crossed but so far so good.. Early scan on 31 august

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello in here!!!
    Well it's been AGES since I've posted! But I've been reading along with you guys.
    First of all..... CONGRATS Boscos!!! Awesome news. You are so deserving!! Bring on 9 months of bliss!! xx
    Daydreamer how did the transfer go?
    Monnie - great to see u back on the train xx
    AFM - well I'm still ttc! On the Clomid now. Seems to be working for me. Not sure how long I need to stay on it ???

Great reading all your stories and updates x
    Bring on some more BFPs!!

Woo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
    Hello in here!!!
    Well it's been AGES since I've posted! But I've been reading along with you guys.
    First of all..... CONGRATS Boscos!!! Awesome news. You are so deserving!! Bring on 9 months of bliss!! xx
    Daydreamer how did the transfer go?
    Monnie - great to see u back on the train xx
    AFM - well I'm still ttc! On the Clomid now. Seems to be working for me. Not sure how long I need to stay on it ???

Great reading all your stories and updates x
    Bring on some more BFPs!!

Woo x

woo woo the clomid does the trick... I have about 4 friends that went to clomid and fell fairly quickly - hope this is the case for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Boscos. I hope you're right!!
    I can't wait to feel the relief and joy that you must be feeling right now.
    Has anyone ever known of anyone BDing 'after' ovulation - and still falling pregnant?
    I'm scared I've missed the egg!! Will try tonight - but that bloaty feeling has gone, had it yesterday but not today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

DD I'm so keen to know how everything went from my calculations ( I'm bad at maths) your tww was up on Tuesday!!

Bosco how r u not long now till you scan, bring on the 31st!!

Hi everyone else, hope your all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

Monnie - how are things with you? Has AF arrived yet?

Mummy to one - welcome , how was your FS appointment a few weeks ago? I'm not sure there is any other option that you haven't tried before starting IVF. Have you had the routine blood tests and ultrasound to check your tubes or has DH had his sperm analysed? If there are no reasons for your infertility then IVF would be the next option. It's not as scary as you may think. I've done 3 cycles so far, you do what you have to do to get that BFP .

KatKyle - hope DH is getting more involved with your little family. Thank goodness for your mum .

Boscosmum - great news about your BFP, good luck with your scan on Wednesday .

DD - been thinking of you. Your TWW should almost be up? Hope it's good news for you.

Woowoo - hope you're doing well.

AFM - Unfortunately, the antagonist ICSI cycle my FS wanted me to try turned out to be a non-event. I ended up having only 2 eggs retrieved and to make matters worse they didn't even fertilise so I didn't even have the chance to transfer this time, let alone have my first ever frostie. So now back to square one. My FS appointment is not until 20th October which means more waiting, you think I'd be used to that by now, but I'm not, I find it getting harder to be patient as time goes on, especially as DS grows older.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 26-08-2011 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris so sorry for your news

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (26-08-2011)