+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning beautiful girls! Been quiet in here.
    Reney I did laugh at your ostrich style! I knew what you meant but it gave me a giggle all the same.

Welcome Mel, I hope your ttc is a short one!

Things are going well for us. Loving everything about having a newborn. We move tomorrow which I am freaking out about. A lot! Sad not to be going to an exciting new place whilst leaving my beautiful home. Ah well it is for the best in the long run.

A good friend of mine has just had amazing news. She has not been able to have kids of her own. But in two weeks time she finally gets three kids to foster! She is signed to foster them until they are 18 whilst the adoption process still goes through. The kids are 5, 3 and 1. I have such admiration for her and can't wait for her to be a mummy. She has a tough road ahead.

Anyone heard any news from dd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping my head in to say hi, I guess everyones busy with newborns and BDing to get newborns!

I'm off the pill as of next week, so hoping for some to come my way, not expecting too much too soon though, it took 8 months last time. DH is a little traumatised as well as our neighbors have just found out that they're having twins... I had to reassure him that twins aren't catching!

Hope everyone is well, where ever you are on your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls just thought I'd pop in quickly to see how everyone is going! It's quiet in here isn't it? I've been laying low (same as Reney Ostrich style ) and only just started popping back on BH again now.

Flicker, hope the move went well and was so nice to read about your friend. I love happy endings

PJB, exciting to be off the pill now! Hope it doesn't take 8 months this time and lol about the catching twins. My other half is just as bad!

welcome to Melnjesse

Reney, I keep going in and out of denial too! I just want to runaway and go on holiday somewhere nice and hot with a huge pool right now lol!

Kat, huge congrats on the twins! I had a peek on FB and they are beautiful well done!

Shelby how are you going?

Treenz, how's all the accupuncture and herbs going? I'm doing reflexology now and kiniesiology just to try something different.

Krissy, whats happening??

Bosco, have you had the FS appointment yet? I might be wrong or it could be someone else but thought you had one coming up.

afm, getting ready for another FET cycle so using one of our frosties. We are going to try and grow the embryo from 4cells to blastocyst before transfer this time. Thats if AF ever decides to show up! I'm normally 28-29 days maybe 30 at the most and today is cd 32 and no AF in sight. Have a bit of PMS and sore boobs so it better be soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Im back and skinny again (well getting there lol)
    ok so here my news
    I had a pink little bundle Brianna Rose on 16/6/11 and I got my VBAC . She went for her 1st op at just 3 hrs old, spent a couple of days in icu before being transferd to the ward. We spent nearly 2 weeks on the ward before going to Melbourne and at 13 days old she had ohs. All has gone exceptionally well we are so proud of our little girl. We are now back in Adelaide hanging out at the WCH establishing feeding. Hopefully will be released from hosp early in the week and maybe we can go home or maybe well have to have a couple more days in Adealide. DH went home yesterday to get DS settled in back at home. Hanging to see DS again, havent seen him for 2 weeks!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Krissy! Congratulations! I was wondering how you were going. Fantastic to hear your news and that everything sounds like you are going well. I think you are amazing and brave to cope through all of that. It must have been so heartbreaking to watch you new little one go through so very much. Hope you are home with your family together soon xxxx keep us updated!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flicker For This Useful Post:

KrissyM  (10-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats krissy!! What a beautiful name. I'm glad you got your vbac and so happy everything has gone well for you & your family . Fingers crossed your home with DS soon.

Hello everyone else , hope you are all doing well.

DD- how are you going?

reney- how's your dd going?? going to do much in the holidays? take her to the dying Adelaide zoo lol!

flicker- how's your little boy going? I read your going over seas? is that for dh's work or a holiday?? very lucky!

kat- how are the twins going?? keeping you very busy I bet!!

shelby- how's aiden going! hope he is doing well

bosco- have you had your fs app yet?

treenz- how's accupuncture going? I am thinking of going for sinus's my DP goes. have you seen the fs yet? sorry cant remember!! xx

AFM- I have stopped taking any contraceptive now well except condoms to get my cycle back to normal. I'm seeing a dietitian, and trying to eat as healthy as possible. Were not trying but if it happens it happens, I don't even know when I'm ovulating anymore. I'm just wanting to get fitter & healthier Chat soon baby dust to all 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo monie that is exciting! Good luck with getting a regular cycle and all healthy for a little bub!
    You have been tricky! Yes it looks like dh had to go to a conference in new York in Jan so we will all probably go for a holiday the two weeks before. It makes it more achievable for us to go cause he is payed for. B is a lovely baby who is doing really well. J gets up to mischief a bit but is generally a great brother.
    Other news is we bought a house today! So very excited!

How is everyone. Very quiet in hlere again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Krissy and family!! What a gorgeous name. What a tough start for you guys but hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here.

Flicker, awesome news on the house! How exciting. I can't wait till we are up to the stage of house hunting but we have a way to go yet. We have to finish this one first but hopefully in the next two years or so.

Monnie, that is so exciting that you are getting your body working and keeping healthy. I'm sure you and your new new dp will have a beautiful baby together!

afm, well FET cycle is underway! I had a scan yesterday and it looks like I will ovulate very soon so around 6 days after that it's FET time. So hopefully early next week. I've been doing yoga and I'm feeling quite healthy. I've still been eating naughty foods but I figure as long as I feel good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello lovelies,

Daydreamer- that's great news, hopefully you ovulate and create a beautiful bundle 

AF has entered the building, I'm happy to be excited! 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

BIG Congrats to Krissy - woohoo - healthy baby girl who has sailed through her first surgery and woohoo VBAC! So stoked everything went perfectly and you are skinny again - hehe. Keep us posted on how you all are getting on and good luck getting back to DS soon

Hi to the new mummies - hope life is starting to settle down and day and night are the right way up again

Hi to the newly pregnant as well - hope being UTD is treating you ok

Good luck to those due soon - make sure you let us know the happy news

And of course hey to those who are TTC - the long termers Bosco, Reney, DD, Monnie (you are counted as long term as you've gone and come back-hehe) and the newly TTC and those I've forgotten as I've only popped on briefly and haven't got time to read back.

I'm still not UTD - how rude!!! This month I'm throwing an alkaline diet into the mix (giving up caffeine, sugar and meat ) and going to see the chiropractor to make sure I'm in alignment as that can affect ttc as well as going to see the acupuncture guy - think I've got all the bases covered so if no luck in the next couple of months doing all those things I think I'll be at the stage of writing it all off as not meant to be and being resigned to DS being an only child. Other than that nothing to report - just TTC "Ostrich styles" myself

Good luck all for whatever part of the journey you are on

xxx