+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes Aiden will be 5 weeks on Friday already wow time flys and no we are not Irish

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    shelby- i love the name aiden. We actually had it on our list and i really liked it. but it rhymes with our last name so much it sounded not right. I cant believe it has been 5 weeks already!

monnie so glad that your new relationship is going so well. and that his parents approve. sounds like this one is a keeper and that you are both moving in the same direction. how exciting re the ttc next year, he must be pretty serious. congratulations.

Kat- your babies are beautiful. and such excellent names too. i hope you are getting a bit of help with the jump to 3 kiddies. i am loving your pictures.

treenz- i hope that giving your maternity clothes away will work. as well as the acupuncture. maybe i will have to send you my clothes.

bosco- i hope you dont have to see the FS but if you do, i hope they can give you some quick answers. i thought after your m/c that you might have fallen again pretty quickly. i wish i was right.

Krissy- i wish you all the best in the next few weeks and hope everything goes well.

dd- i wish i could send you a big block of chocolate and i pray that the next cycle will work. i am sorry you are having such a rough journey.

hi to woo woo and anybody else i have missed.

AFM- we are going well. Ben is such a beautiful baby and i am totally in love with him. J is adjusting well but of course has his moments. Feeding is going well too, bfing is working much better 2nd time around. We move in 20 days time! We sold our house, i dont know if i told you all. we actually exchanged contracts on the day that Ben was born! talk about all happening at once! We are moving in with the in laws and i am finding it all a bit stressful. trying to pack whilst not over doing it on my c section is hard and it is hard enough getting the normal every day chores done let alone extra. i am sure we will get there though. just got to breathe!

anyway lovelies, better go, sounds like world war 3 is about to erupt between dh and J in getting him to bed. that is the one thing that sucks about pre school- he has a nap and it completely stuffs up our night routine!

xxxx big hugs and love to you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kat - congratulations !!! beautiful names and good healthy weights

Flicker - sounds so hectic for you packing, moving , bfing hope things settle down soon. Yep, I thought I would be pg quickly again but this baby is going to make me wait so it better be worth it.

Treenz - IKWYM, I am determined to go and buy 500 opk's and 500 tampons and guaranteed I will be UTD. Seems that reverse psychology might work for us...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here and still pregnant 6 days over due now. Ob is letting me go my full 10 days over til they induce me, which I'm really happy about gives me a greater chance of getting my VBAC. I'll have a ctg on Tues see ob on Wed then if still nothing induction on Thurs. KatKyle, can you let all these lovely ladies know when my bubs has arrived and a few updates on how bubs heart is going? (I'm hoping you know who I am on our June tread on fb)
    Treenz, yay for ovualating, hope you caught the egg this month
    Bosco something happens and you wont need to see new fs
    monnie, glad all is going well with new dp, sounds interesting meeting his family, I'm sure you will get used to the accents and be able to understand them in no time. Hopefully youll be back on the ttc train soon.
    dd how are you?
    everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How r we all doing?

Krissy any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just wanted to put us back on the front page :-) Krissy how are you going? Congrats to all the new mummy's. Fingers crossed for all of us that are still on the ride. I am still here and I am still keeping up with all. I think I am dealing with TTC ostrich style at the moment, head in the sand and totally ignore it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on Krissy....

Reney - PMSL I thought the ostrich style was a new way of Bding was going to get some tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Not sure if this is in the right section so if its not, please point me in the right direction, but DP and I decided yesterday that we will start ttc #2 next cycle. We have a 21 month old DS so im really excited to hopefully be giving him a little brother or sister soon. When we were ttc #1 we kept it a secret from friends and family and I had not heard about this site before so I felt a bit alone. This time around I want to do things differently, I want to go on the journey with others, share my experiences, make new friends etc. Also I'm not sure why but Im nervous about starting ttc again. Ive waated another baby for ages but financially we weren't ready as we had a few debts. That's pretty much paid now and were in a better position so here we go...

Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bosco - so funny. When I wrote it I actually read it back and thought there are a couple of ways to take that :-) If ostrich style works, i could make a fortune.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Hi MelNjesse - totally in the right place. We are all at various points in the TTC journey....I have been trying for 26 months and am currently in denial....Everyone is really nice, Welcome.