+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone,

Lell, I was so excited to see your name! Very sorry to hear about you and dh though. I'm glad you are still there reading along and as flicker said if you just want to chat I'm sure we'd all love to hear from you! I know I would!

Second, crinone is evil stuff!! I'm so glad you said it makes you hungry as I wanted to eat everything in sight on it. I think I've put on weight from my last cycle as my skinny jeans do not fit anymore! Disney on ice sounds great, I know my ds would love it too as he loves McQueen. Do you know when they are on in Melbourne?

Flicker, I dread having to sell our place. Keeping it looking perfect for inspections and things would be a nightmare! Hope you get an offer you both like soon.

Alisa, welcome hopefully it's a short journey for you

Tatiana, lol at Dolly Parton boobs. I can't wait for my boobs to look like that again! except mine didn't grow much till my milk came in and then I got mastitis so hoping they get bigger before that next time

Treenz, hope dh is still stepping up lol. I know what you mean about mums group. I am the only one still to not have another baby and now I have to go to their second babies 1st birthdays and I started ttc before most of them one of them is onto her third I feel kinda in limbo land and like I'm getting left behind.

afm, I'm still trying to be positive but keep having those "why me" cry sessions, usually in the shower or while driving and a sad song comes on. I just hate looking at our beautiful empty nursery all painted lemon and white with the white furniture and gorgeous bassinet and think when will I ever get to use that room again?? We have our engagement party this Sat, better late than never and I plan on drinking ALOT! Could be messy. Also I think I'm comfort eating! All I want is chocolate and ice-cream lol I have to STOP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daydreamer - phew im not the only one lol, if u just google disney on ice or tickettek. Our seats r like 7 from front yeah!!! And it cost me $170 for 3 tickets. We took ds last year and when ever he sees a disney character he talks about it. I would love to take him to disney world, so this is the closest thing. :P i look at all baby clothes i have and my awesome pram and think when will i use them again? Enjoy ur engagement party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hello lovely ladies, i miss u all!! i will catch up properly tonight with personals but i have met someone new & he is so sweet. everyone must be so close to their due dates!! can you please tell me who is pregnant who isnt so i dont have to read 500 pages hehe. i miss u all sorry to hear lell was thinking of u when email reminder came up.

much love monnie xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Limbo land
    AlisaAaron

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing

Sniffing&Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET

TWW
    Second baby not so easy - bt 13/4 (2 embies)

Hugs Needed This Time
    daydreamer1

GRADUATES
    Flicker

New additions

I added the list, so we can keep an eye on where everyone is. I only updated a few as couldn't go back any pages so if you can add yourself that will be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer1 View Post
    afm, I'm still trying to be positive but keep having those "why me" cry sessions, usually in the shower or while driving and a sad song comes on. I just hate looking at our beautiful empty nursery all painted lemon and white with the white furniture and gorgeous bassinet and think when will I ever get to use that room again?? We have our engagement party this Sat, better late than never and I plan on drinking ALOT! Could be messy. Also I think I'm comfort eating! All I want is chocolate and ice-cream lol I have to STOP
    Been there Hope you enjoy the party and have as many drinks as you want!
    My dd didn't even have her own room till we moved when she was almost 2!
    Your's sounds gorgeous. xx

Afm: more bleeding yesterday, had scan today. Fetus was there on dates 6w, and fluttering. Feeling like vomiting... good I suppose..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monnie -

Tatiana - , and you keep on , sending you some for you and the baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everyone my name is Kim and I have an almost 5 month old. Although we are not TTC at the moment we are looking at trying towards the end of the year. I was wondering how long did it take for your cycle to become normal (if it did) after you had your first baby.

My cycle pre pregnancy was 32 days but now it is going out as far as 45 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monnie, so happy to hear from you and even better that you have met someone new! Hope it all goes well for you.

Tatiana, thankyou it makes me feel so much better that you girls actually get it. Bubby sounds like a tough cookie. I wouldn't normally wish nausea on anyone but in this case it might be bubs way of letting mum know it's still there.

Kimnus, welcome I think I actually read your ttc diary a long time ago! My cycles actually got more regular after bubs. I went from 42-50 days to roughly 30-35 days! Are you still Bf'ing? I know that will wreak havoc on your cycles.

Second, hope your holding up in the tww ok. I'd love to go to the Disney on Ice but will have to ask df, as money is a bit tight atm. It's my dream to take ds to Disney world one day too

Flicker, still no house offers happening?

hello to all the other girls, hope your having a good week and enjoying as nice weather as what we've been having!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer1 View Post
    Kimnus, welcome I think I actually read your ttc diary a long time ago! My cycles actually got more regular after bubs. I went from 42-50 days to roughly 30-35 days! Are you still Bf'ing? I know that will wreak havoc on your cycles.
    Nice to know someone read it

Unfortunately I was unable to breastfeed as Lachlan got to distressed and I needed an emergency c-section and I ended up losing over a litre of blood and my milk never came in

I am hoping they they will eventually become back to normal, I have been trying to track my cycle on fertility friend and I will eventually start temping again, just so I know where I am at, but with a 5 month old it I often forget.

But if you all don't mind I would love to join you in here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Nice to know someone read it

Unfortunately I was unable to breastfeed as Lachlan got to distressed and I needed an emergency c-section and I ended up losing over a litre of blood and my milk never came in

Gosh that sounds familar! I had the exactly the same happen with my DS. emergency c-sec, no milk and distressed baby = stressed mummy.

Hopefully your cycles start to get back to normal soon. I did use vitex (a herb) quite a while ago before ds for my pms and to regulate af. It helped but I think you have to be careful using it in the tww. Maybe you could use OPK's to see if your ovulating?