Ok, so DH and I had a little chat last night. We decided (all going well that is, I may have a neverending AF like I had in March...) that we aren't going to actively try this month. That means I'm still going to chart to keep track of what my body's doing but we aren't just going to BD just because I'm Oing however we're not going to do anything to stop it if we do.
Thankfully, AF came yesterday and -TMI- I am passing little blood clots so I am hoping that my doc will decided that I'm all good now and it's back to normal (well normal for me).
Thanks everyone for their kind words