+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls all your positive thoughts must have helped because transfer went wonderfully! No pain this time and done in less than 15minutes last time took ages and my Dr is really good at what he does! Also our emby looked great and thawed really well and had gone from a 4 cell to 8 cell so they seemed impressed with it. Now just gotta wait . . . .

Also Shelby it made me feel heaps better to read your post about how close you are to your brother and sis with a big age gap.

woo woo, hopefully dh doesn't have to have the test after this tww

does anyone watch Offspring? I love it and my god was last nights episode a bit of deja vu with the whole sperm test etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh DD that's so good to hear, I was thinking of you all day!!

So now we play the waiting game.....

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD keeping everything crossed for you and I am glad that the transfer went so well

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD - I'm so relieved for you, been thinking of you today. That is wonderful news that your transfer went well - quick and pain free, how it should be. My hopes and prayers go out to you!
    Also, thanks for explaining what PUPO means. I'm still undecided about acupuncture, there are 2 clinics I've heard about that specifically do acupuncture for IVF patients only, but I better contact them quickly as I'm due to start IVF/ICSI in the next few weeks. My hysteroscopy is booked in but I'll have to wait 3-6 months for when there's a spot available. Infertility sure does test your patience doesn't it. Seems like everything is a waiting game.

Yes, I did watch Offspring, funny to watch TTC on TV with the whole consultation interview, although watching the ladies give birth was a bit frustrating. Good show, wish it wasn't on the same time as The Amazing Race Australia!

Shelby - I agree with DD, hearing that you are close with your brother and sister makes me feel better about the age gap too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I was wondering if I could join your chat here even though I'm not technically TTC2 just yet! My DD is 17 months old, and when my current pill supply runs out in July we're all on! Looking forward to chatting with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome pinkjellybean!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome pinkjellybean! Your avatar pic makes me want some pink jellybeans lol! Did it take you long to concieve dd?

mumtochris, maybe book an accu appointment and see how you like it and the person doing it. I find mine so relaxing, even though I'm getting needles stuck in me lol! So exciting that your next IVF cycle is coming up. Do you know what type of cycle they will do? Mine was a flare cycle. Are you taking any supplements atm?

Shelby, hope your little man is getting his night from day sorted! My ds did the same for the first couple of weeks and it was exhausting! He'd sleep most of the day then be up most of the night and silly me never slept during the day to catch up. We got it sorted in the end though and then he was an awesome sleeper and still is!

afm, mum still has my little man and I have been indulging in dvds, reading and just being lazy in general lol. Had accu today and it was really relaxing. Should go pick up ds soon

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all traveling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, do u mind if i join you all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls x
    Welcome Pinkjellybean and Gabberqueen x
    I look forward to chatting with you.
    Tell us a bit about yourselves.

Daydreamer - congrats in rapt it went smoothly!! I was thinking of you all day and couldn't wait to read your post.
    Well I suppose we are in the tww together!! Is it 2 weeks wait after ET??
    Anywho - enjoy being PUPO!!! I'm sure it's for keeps xxxx

Shelby - I was happy to hear you are so close to your siblings. I'm another whose kids will be spaced apart by about 6 years!!

Afm - not much to do but wait!!
    Has anyone had any experience with Vitex before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkjellybean View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I was wondering if I could join your chat here even though I'm not technically TTC2 just yet! My DD is 17 months old, and when my current pill supply runs out in July we're all on! Looking forward to chatting with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GabberQueeN83 View Post
    Hi all, do u mind if i join you all?
    DH and I aren't TTC #2 just yet either. We are planing on TTC in November once Lachlan my 6 month old son is 1. But I wanted to join this group to get to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
    Afm - not much to do but wait!!
    Has anyone had any experience with Vitex before?
    I have been thinking about trying Vitex as well so I wouldn't mind knowing if someone has had experienced with it as well.