+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, you always make me feel a bit better. I'll be fine it was just another thing to add to the crappy list. I know we will get around it and at least we know. I just hope thats it for problems now!! Still just waiting to ovulate. Have you girls got any tips on keeping relaxed for the transfer?? Or natural things to take? I know I get quite anxious and will be worse I think as I'm expecting it to hurt again.

Shelby hows your little man going?

Flicker how are you going? Anything happening on the house?

Second, how are you feeling and when is your next scan?

woowoo, have you managed to get dh to get a sperm analysis done?

Kat, not long for you to go now either. Exciting seeing all these bubs being born.

Hi to all the other girls and hope you Melbourne girls are keeping warm! It's freezing here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd your so strong, I admire you!!

Aiden is going well, his body clock was around the wrong way the last few nights but it's getting better. Two nights there he had me up from 9pm to 7am straight it was hell. Being a first time mum I was used to my sleep. Dh had to work last week so had no help there but luckily my mum was there to help me out. Dh has this next week off and Aiden is getting better at sleeping so hopefully it will be better next week. Fingers crossed. He's such a cutie I love him so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby congrats, hope you get the sleeping thing sorted too. I'm so glad you got the birth you wanted

DD sorry there wasnt better new for you. Cant really help you with transfer specific relaxation but I'm guessing some of the priniples of hypno birthing would apply, one of which is if you expect pain you will get pain. Breathing often helps to relax, if you want I can give you some techniques I've learnt from hypobirthing and yoga. Hope you get some good news soon

Kat yep in June group, havent been there long

Flicker how are you?

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Krissy I'd love some of your hypnobirthing and yoga techniques. That is kind of along the lines I was thinking. I told dp to be prepared for me meditating the whole hour drive to the hospital PMSL

I also have some rescue remedy to take. Just really trying to be calm and have confidence in my Dr.

Also got my +OPK today so rang my FN and my transfer is sheduled for Tuesday as long as our little emby thaws ok. Sending good thaw vibes to my little star

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just a quickie from me

DD BIG and enormous for the ET for Tuesday

Shelby - hope the wee man is treating his mum ok

Hey to everyone else CD2 for me today - yep $433 down the drain, this month though I'm gonna try the eating plan in conjunction with the acupuncture and see if we can get a result, will start that tomorrow - so today I'm going to eat myself stupid with bad food

Have a great Sunday all

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls!

DD - I am sending lots of your way.

Shelby - My little mans body clock was all over the place as well, they soon work themselves out...then they will do something else that you have to deal with...every day is a different day hey.

AFM - Well I am trying to work out some type of eating plan for myself seen as though I have been going to the gym every second day and I am also seeing a personal trainer twice a week...anyone have any pointers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone ,

I'm new here so I think I should properly explain my story - my TTC #2 journey started on 24/11/07 and 3.5 years later we're still in the same situation. During this time I have tried numerous things such as seeing a naturopath, seeing various FS, 2 cycles of clomid, numerous ultrasounds and BTs, surgery to remove endo + D&C, 2 failed IVF attempts, acupuncture and a lot of tears and heartbreak along the way.

In response to Woowoo from ages ago (sorry for the delay in answering your question) the reason I regret going on the mini pill after having DS was that if I knew how long it would take TTC #2 I would have started TTC soon after he was born. Having a 6 year + age gap between children was definitely not my plan, sometimes I wonder if I should even bother TTC because I feel like I will be raising 2 separate children as they will be at different ages and therefore different stages of their life. What's the point TTC #2 if DS won't get any benefit from having a sibling so much younger than him? Still, I'm persistent and not giving up without a fight.

I have a couple questions - firstly what does PUPO mean? I know mostly all abbreviations but this one has me stumped! Secondly, what experiences have any of you had with acupuncture? I only tried acupuncture for the first time in Feb/March when going through IVF #2. FS even increased my hormone dosage and I managed to have even less eggs than IVF #1. We're about to do IVF #3 but am totally undecided if I should try acupuncture again as I didn't really have a good response last time.

Daydreamer - I also have scarring and adhesions from my c-section. I've been doing some research of it lately and this is a condition called Asherman's Syndrome. I've also discovered that c-sections are a major cause of secondary infertility. We had an appt with FS on Saturday and I pretty much had to demand getting a hysteroscopy so he could fix up my scarring/adhesions in my uterus, he just wanted me to try IVF again. If the scarring/adhesions are the cause to my infertility than I could go to IVF 100 times and have no BFPs and even if I did the chance of miscarriage would be very high as the embryo would have problems staying attached to a uterus with scarring!! grrrrrrrrr I want to change FS. He probably doesn't want to fix my problem because he just wants to make money out of me. The money we've spent so far on TTC #2 I could have bought a new car by now!

Anyway DD - good luck with ET tomorrow.

Kimnus - have fun at the gym. I try and go once a week myself. In regards to an eating plan I have heard good things about books by author Peter D'Adamo "Eat Right 4 Your Type" and "Eat Right For Your Baby" - check your local bookshop/library or Google him.

Congratulations to all the ladies who have just given birth or about to give birth or just UTD.

Best of luck to the rest of us wanting to join them

Me (35) DH (36)
    DS - 17th April 2005 (conceived naturally after only 3 months TTC)
    TTC #2 since 24/11/2007

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumtochris, welcome into the family! I can so identify with you and have done alot of the same things. 3.5yrs ttc is a long time and I know where you are coming from on wondering whether it's worth it as the age gap gets bigger and bigger. It's so unfair but I think I'm the same as you and just keep fighting cause I feel admitting defeat would be worse for me emotionally. Maybe one day I will have to come to terms with it but while I can still try I will.

How horrible is it that the birth of our first children has possibly ruined our fertility to have more? I hate c-sections now and no Dr will allow me to birth naturally because of the damage done from having a c-sec so it's a catch 22. I have read about Ashermans and feel that I probably do have this unfortunately. As much as I'm trying to be positive that my FET will work tomorrow I have a feeling I will need the hysteroscopy and then another FET possibly under GA. Hopefully I get my miracle though. Also PUPO stands for Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise! I only just learnt that myself. Also I've been doing accu and chinese herbs for about a year now and I feel it really works for me but I think you have to find someone who knows what they are doing. Last IVF cycle I got OHSS and was in so much pain! I just about crawled into my accupuncturist and within a few hours could almost walk normally and the next day almost felt normal. My FN couldn't believe it.

Treenz, I'm sure it's not money down the drain! Even with all I've spent on Accupuncture and chinese herbs I don't feel it was a waste. I ovulate well now and have regular cycles, give it time I have high hopes for you.

Well girls I was booked in for 10.30am but now it's changed to 11.30. Please send me your positive thoughts or prayers tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls xxx
    Daydreamer - good luck for tomorrow. I'm going to be crossing everything and sending out some good stuff for you xxx
    Just try to relax and go with the flow - you can't will it to work, so just let it happen xxx
    BTW - no DH hasn't had a sperm analysis done yet. But he is willing to do it next month if we do not conceive this month. Yay!!

Mumtochris - yes I know what you mean. My DD is turning 6 in a couple of weeks. If I had of known it would take this long we would of started right away!!

Treenz- sorry it didnt work for you this month. I don't think it was a waste of money either. I'm sure it's going to happen soon. Keep positive!!!

AFM- I am officially in the tww. Which normally is only 1 week of me coz of short cycles. But hopefully with the herby thingy I am taking I might get to 30 days.

Hope you are all well xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today DD I will be thinking of you!! Keep us posted!

Woowoo good luck for the fingers crossed.

Welcome mumtoChris, you sound so brave with everything you have been through, good luck!

Just want to say that my brother is 10yrs older then me and my sister is 7yrs and I'm so close to both of them, so I wouldn't worry about the age gap it doesn't mean much.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub