+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woowoo- I might have to...I was so upset, but DH said maybe try it for one month and see what happens...it is so frustrating why couldn't my cycles just go back to normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

No woowoo I'm not scared at all, bring it on I want to meet bub and find out if I have a son or daughter!!! 39 weeks tomorrow.

How r u second? When r u going for your scan?

Baby dust ladies! X

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus- yes irregular cycles are SO frustrating when ttc. Well as this lady said that I went to see, it is very difficult to conceive with irregular cycles. I hope u get it sorted really quick. We all know that living by the month when ttc is tough!!

Shelby that's great! What does DH think you are having? With my DD I was 90% sure I was having a boy! Lol. So much for mothers instinct! Haha. DH said girl though. He was right.

We have hard rubbish collection tomorrow so I need to get out there and clean up this mosh pit. One cubic metre is what we are allowed. Our neighbour alone has nearly filled the nature strip! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think my Doc wanted to see if this would work first before trying other medications, and I have thought about seeing a natropath but they give you all sorts of things and it can get quite expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh thinks it will be a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, I'm here and reading just havn't had the motivation to post! That sounds soo bad. Not because I don't want to chat to you all just never seem to get long enough to sit and think about doing a post.

Krissy, OMG at your husbands boss! What an A-Hole! Your hubby sounds like a great worker compared to the morons my fiance has hired. Some don't even bother to call to say they arn't coming in and one started his job and then requested 3 weeks holiday straight away! He is stupid to get rid of a good worker these days.

I find shopping at Aldi great and buying in bulk where possible helps us and sticking strictly to a meal plan and shopping list and only shopping once a week and not going out to the shops to get extras. I even freeze bread and buy long life milk so I'm not tempted lol. Also I make extra dinner where possible and freeze for the next week. Like spag bol sauce or risotto.

Kimnus, hope you can get your cycles sorted. I would hate to go on the pill too but if it's going to give it a chance to re-start your cycles then I guess it can't hurt to try for a short time.

Flicker, sorry to hear you have been sick. Would have been great to meet but maybe some other day. I was so bored as when you show dogs at the royal you have to stay ALL day! On the upside Chase did awesome and got Best Puppy of Breed and Reserve Best Dog at only 7 months which is a huge acheivement. He did well the whole time we were up there so was worth the drive.

woowoo, have fun having a clearout! It sux at the time but worth it when you have some extra space! I got rid of a fair bit with ours and still wish I'd thrown some other things out now

Shelby, 39 weeks nearly at the finish line chicky!

Treenz, I so so hope this works for you. It sounds promising so far. I've had to cut back heaps on accu and chinese herbs as with the IVF we were dishing out a fortune. I'm naughty and not even following my eating plan anymore. I did it for over a year and I know I should keep it up but we didn't know it was DP who was the main problem.

mumtochris, sorry to hear your having a tough time ttc #2 as well. It's horrible watching your other child get older and wanting to give them a sibling so bad

Well Sydney was a success!! My puppy did awesome and I'm so proud. The Italian judge even wants me to keep him posted on my boys success cause he liked him so much! I'm feeling very positive this month. I have an ultrasound on May 10 to check how my follies are doing. Then two days after I ovulate I get my frozen embryo/s transferred. This will be an unmedicated cycle so I'm much happier with that. So could be PUPO as soon as two weeks away if my body cooperates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd so happy for you, fingers crossed for a big BFP soon!!!!

Glad your puppy went so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning girls,

Hope everyone had a great easter

Treenz - wow $433, but it is a good thing your doing to your body so I had been intrested in acupunture, but yeah they had such a long wait!

Krissy - for your dh losing his job

Shelby - so close and dh thinks it a boy, not long to you find out!!! I so love suprises!!!

Woowoo - I always forgt about hard rubbish - grrrr

dd - your follies are growing really well

AFM - Ive had a 1.5 weeks off work so I have been relaxing. So back to work today hence why Im on bh . Rang Fert SA to try and organise appt with scan with my FS and they have booked me in this thu at 4.45 (I will be 7 wks and 4days) so we get to see bubs but I am also really scared at the same time. Ive been really tired and back aches and a bit of m/s. But like today I feel ok so then I worry. We still havnt told ANY family yet as once you do it starts to feel real and if we m/c we have to go through it with everyone which I dont want to have to do again. It hasnt been that hard not telling family but Ive been a bit of a home hermit atm, as I dont want to do anything at all stressfull just incase. Hopefully if everything goes well we can tell our close family next sunday. I think it will be only 1 bub as if there was 2 I should have had more m/s????, DH thinks it is twins (only so that would then be it for us) We just cant to see it , if I had to wait another week I reckon I would have had to get another bt to check my hcg was still rising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh wants a boy I would love a little girl but really whatever we get will be perfect!!!

Second I will be thinking of you on Thursday and waiting for a post!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for all your support re DH. He had the tooth that caused all the probs pulled yesterday now I just wish he'd stop feeling sorry for himself and help!!!
    second is it tomorrow that your having your scan? Good luck hope all goes well.
    dd good luck with next transfer, hope your scan goes well on 10th
    kimnus hope you get your cycles sorted soon
    shelby not long now, cant wait to see you announce the birth of your bubs in here. Enjoy you last week of pregnancy