+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Krissy - big for you, what a horrible thing to happen to your poor DH so close to the arrival of your wee one - boss is clearly a prize A-hole!
    As for tips on living on a budget, buy plain brand everything, buy in bulk and do a menu plan - there are lots of good websites for living on a budget etc too so have a browse around

Shelby - how are you going? Ready to pop? Can't wait to hear, good luck
    Flicker - hows the house selling going?

Hey everyone else, hope Easter went well for all.

AFM - I just had my first acupuncture appointment I booked it back in November and this was the earliest they could see me! So its been a long time coming and I'm so happy its finally happened. I left $433 poorer (haven't told DH yet) but I had a naturopath appointment and acupuncture and I have a cocktail of 7 different vitamins/herbs to take and a tonic to make up and the possibility of having twins due to one of the vitamins he's prescribed me
    He said he has had success with all of his infertility patients except one and the one that didn't get pregnant they just discovered shes got fallopian tube problems so are trying a new course of treatment on her. He was awesome - he made me feel like pregnancy is a given and if god forbid its not this month then its definitely next month.
    The only suck thing (aside from the astronomical cost) is that I have to go on to a type A blood group eating plan to get my body back in line and functioning more efficiently - not happy about that, its no red meat, carbs, sugar or any good fun food so that will be a supreme challenge and I don't want to lose any weight either so will likely to struggle to stay at current weight on this no carbs or good stuff diet.

Oh well - its worth it if it works huh.

Who's watching the royal wedding tonight? My girlfriends and I are frocking up and going to a friends house to watch it together with lots of bubbles to toast the happy couple

I'm buzzing today - finally feel like I'm going to kick some infertility ar$e

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey treenz! hec that is a lot of money i had no idea they cost that much. but it is going to be sooooo worth it! They sound like they really know what they are doing and with the waiting time that you had, they must be really good. for you and i am so pleased to hear you buzzing and rejuvinated with ttc. it is going to happen i know it.

re the house. hit a bit of a dull market which is a shame. it has been 6 weeks and no more offers. we are not fussed really as now i can probably be at home for when bub arrives. i am betting we will get an offer the day i go into labour!

Krissy- i have 2s for your ds so i will pm you for your address. i would love to send them to you as i dont really have anyone to hand them down to.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Trenz we think ex boss is a prize a-hole too. Dh was going to look for a new job when we got back from having bubs, at least now we'll get help from all the job network thingys. Glad natropath acupunture went well. Hopefully it will work for you. The no meat and no carbs will be hard if thats what you are used to. Is low GI stuff ok, I'm not really quite sure what counts as carbs cause there are low GI vego cookbooks around. Good luck with the new eating plan. A friend of mine saw a natropath to get pregnant with her 1st, the natropath said they'd be pregnant within 6 months and it only took 4 so it works quickly for you.
    Thanks agian flicker for the offer of clothes. have pmd you my address. I much prefer to hand my clothes on too, luckily I have a few friends with boys I can pass on to. Pity the market not good for selling atm, hopefully things will pick up soon but at least you can just concentrate on your little bundle for now, not long to go!!!!!
    Better go and get tea started night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello beautiful ladies

Krissy I'm so sorry to hear about DH loosing his job, what awful timing! Hope things pick up for you very soon.

Flicker our house has been on the market about 6 months, it had an offer on it last week and I got so excitied and then it fell through, so hard being stuck in limboland waiting for this house to sell before we can start building our next house.

Treenz so glad you are so positive, its time like these that you will get your big BFP

AFM got the flu at the moment but other then that and the house stuff i'm doing good. I will be 39 weeks on Monday, and I think bub will be staying in for the whole 40 + weeks. You ladies will know when I pop don't worry!

Is it bad that I'm watching the footy and not the wedding

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Just a question did any of you go on the pill after have your 1st?
    Hello Kimus - yes, I was on the mini-pill with DS and now am living to regret it because he is now 6 and DH and I have been TTC for 3.5 years. If I had my time again I would have tried for baby no. 2 the day after DS was born (well, maybe a bit longer, but I definitely would not have waited until he was 2 before TTC a sibling for him).

AF arrived today so just feeling a bit sorry for myself, another wasted month down the drain and my son isn't getting any younger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have gone on the pill to see if that sorts out my cycle. I will only do it for 2 months MAX as we want to try for a second towards the end of this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning beautiful girls xx

Yes it has been quiet in here.... I think it's the calm before the storm!!! there are some BFPs coming up soon!!!

Kimnus: Is that what the doctor suggested you to do? FX it works!!

Mumtochris: I'm not sure if I have missed a previous post from you sorry. But was it the mini pill that has caused the problems?

Flicker: How you feeling Hun? Are you still not well? Or just normal tired/prego

Thanks
    Reviews
    woowoo - yeah he suggested I go on the pill...you should have see the tears I so didnt want to go on the pill it f'ed my cycle last time when i came off it. hoping it doesnt happen this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops didn't mean to press submit...

Ummmm normal healthy tiredness?? Anywho I hope you get heaps of rest and enjoy the last part of the journey!!

Shelby: ooohhh so close!! Are u nervous? If you are - don't be. You will be fabulous!!

Krissy: First of all I have to say I was laughing out loud at your DS when u had the robes installed!! "Man...you be careful" hahaha - that's hilarious I can picture it.
    Sorry to hear about DH job. The boss is a prick!! How unfair!! I have to agree with the other girls. A meal plan is awesome. I do mine weekly and now I have about 5 of them so I rotate them each week.

Treenz: Yay!! That is excellent news. And if I knew I was going to get a baby out of it, I would pay a shizen-load more than $433! I don't think you are going to be disappointed. I have a good feeling for you. xx

AFM - CD3. I went to see this lady who has helped heaps of couples. And wow - I hear where you are coming from Treenz, she has given me renewed hope! She thinks my problem is easy fixed and has given me a little cocktail thingie. She said if I get to CD34 I better ring her coz I will need a pregnancy BT!! *gulp*. But if it's not this month then she will 'fix' it next month!!
    Come on lady - do your thing!!!!!!

Well I need to get up to pick up DD from mums. DH and I went out last night to a party. I miss DD now.

Enjoy the weekend xxxx

Oh and Treenz yes I watched the wedding and loved it! How gorgeous was the bridesmaid. Oh and of course the bride and groom! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - oh really. Maybe go for a second opinion? It can't hurt.