+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a question did any of you go on the pill after have your 1st?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for my first to arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Second, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What fantastic news! Wishing for an extra sticky bundle (or two ) for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lell hope dividing up your house goes smoothly, yay for meething someone else keep us updated on how things go.
    shelby and flicker, not long now enjoy your last couple of weeks
    Trenz, sorry this wasnt your month
    every one else
    AFM I think I'm working harder on leave than I did at work. I havent had a good clean and sort our since I was on leave with DS so I have a mamoth job ahead of me. There is so much crap all over our house that doesnt acually have a home so its pilled up in corners all over the place so I have 4 wks before I go to Adelaide to find homes for things. We bought some new cupboards a couple of weeks ago so I can start filling them and we had BIR put in the kids room today, finally somewhere to put toys. DS was hilarious today while the robes were being installed, poor guy installing them spent all day listening to 'man what are you doing', 'you be careful man', 'man I'm going to the toilet', and 'man, where are you man?'. He was pretty good about it and didnt seem to bothered by DS interest. He did say it was better than the kids who grab at your tools and try and hammer things that really shouldnt be hammered. Hopefully I can more time on here. Thought once I'd finished work I'd be able to be in here everyday keeping an eye out for more BFPs.
    Nite ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter!!!
    No special diets today! Just lots of chocolate and wine!! Haha
    Have a great day - I hope the Easter Bunny has sprinkled some baby dust all over this thread!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter guys, hope you all had a great day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope every one had a great Easter. Sorry but this is going to be an all about me post, need to vent BIG time

My DH lost his job today. For the dumbest of reasons!!!! DH, who since starting this job in Dec has only had 4 days off and that was all for apps in Adeladie for bubs called in sick today becasue of a major tooth ache, one which had us up the hosp in the middle of the night to get some pain killers, have been to drs today cause we cant get into dentist til mon and hes on 2 types of anti biotics . It was the worst day to call in sick as DH was working at a dry cleaners and all the linen would of been coming in today from all the caravan parks and hotels from over Easter and if he wasnt half dead (ok slight exageration but you get what I mean) I would of told him to suck it up and go to work. Anyway his boss reckons he's unreliable and this has been building up for awhile, nice of him to say something if there was a problem brewing. Not quite sure how he's unreliable when all days he's had off have been with at least 2 weeks notice and given he's casual I dont think he's even required to give that much notice. So I have no idea how we're going to make ends meet, this is not something I'm used to. I'm on maternity leave so I'm on half pay and at least til the end of the finacial year we dont get much from centre link due to what we've already earnt this finacial year. Anyway got any tips on managing and shopping on a really tight budget? I'll take any suggestions. At least we toilet training DS so the cost of nappies isnt much, DS basically only in them at night.
    Thanks for letting me vent ladies. Anyone got good news, I could use some even if its not mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dd- How did your doggie go at the show? I hope you had a great time. Yes i am in Sydney. I would have loved to have met up with you!!!! ds would have loved to see the dogs. I am a bit behind on the times as i have not been all that well. I did not go to the show. dh ended up taking ds on the tuesday and they had a ball. i would have really liked to have gone but it was good to rest. Dd loved watching the boarder collies and the obsticle course the best out of the whole show.

Krissy- I am so sorry that dh has lost his jobyou really dont deserve that on top of everything else you are going through at the moment. sounds a bit like unfair dismissal to me. i hope that dh can get a job really quickly and you dont have to scrimp and worry about money for too long. it is hard and and extra pressure. there are some great buget saving ideas in the financial section of this forum that helped me a lot over the 3 months over christmas that dh was changing over jobs and we had no income. Aldi is great for bulk things and meal planning is the only way to go. also doing things from scratch is heaps cheeper. for baby MCNs i have heard are cheeper once you have them. I have been cleaning out ds's drawers. do you need any clothes for your ds? I could send you some as I have heaps that would fit him and i would be really glad to get some space back!

hope you all had a wonderful easter. from it being quiet in here i guess that you have all been busy. i hope not too down from ttc.

has anyone heard from dressagegirl? I know she had test results for DS that were not great at 12 weeks. i was wondering how she was going. pop in if you are still around and reading dressage.

hope you are all well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow its quiet in here, where is everybody?
    Thanks so much for all that flicker. We dont have aldi here where we live just coles, woolies and foodland. Not sure which is cheaper out of coles and woolies. I've had a quick look in the finacial section and now my brain has stopped swimming and Ive got a bit more of an idea where we're at with money I'll look in more detail. Thanks for the offer of clothes. Would love some if you're sure. DS is in size 2 if thats the size your getting rid of. PM and we'll sory something out if thats ok.
    Hope everyone else is well, and you're all mia cause your busy ttc. Better go and get some house work done, got heaps done over last few days, not sure if its stress or nesting, either way heaps is getting done.