+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Part 6 - TTC #2 - The Family

hi girls

I'm back and have missed you all!

DD BIG to you, poor wee poppet - I was gutted it didn't work for you this time - stupid universe. We will be rooting for ya in a month or so time when you get two wee embies on board....maybe twins is your destiny and thats why it didn't work this time.....
    Loving your positive attitude too

Second - hopefully the ET has gone ahead and been super successful and you are PUPO with twins/triplets take care of yourself this arvo and pop in if you get the chance and let us know how its gone. I have everything possible crossed for you - it HAS to work this time

Shelby - Shesh! You are so nearly full term wow how quickly time has gone. Hope that wee baby inside is behaving him/herself for you - so looking forward to hearing you've had him/her

Krissy - glad scan went well and all is looking good with bubs and most importantly so glad you didn't accidently find out what it is 10 weeks to go - enjoy

Tat - so glad to hear all is well with you and bubs so far and there is no fresh bleeding yay you are UTD!!! So exciting! Has it sunk in yet?

Hi to everyone else - Woowoo, Bosco, Reney, Flicker et al (hehe)

AFM - Ovulating as we speak (eewww tmi possibly) missed it last month completely and DH is sick at the mo (dying of man flu) but he had to step up last night to ensure we give it a good go this month so heres hoping TSH levels are at an optimum level and we manage to catch that pesky egg.
    I'm a working girl now just part time - supposed to be 2.5 days a week but is more like 4 days at the mo. Its a job I've never done before hence being in Melbourne all last week for training but its all going well at work this week and I've sorted out a carer for DS so I'm feeling like I've got a bit more balance back in my life. Essentially prior to getting this job I was just sitting at home waiting to get UTD which clearly wasn't working so I thought I'd try taking my mind off TTC with work so it works. Just come back from buying a new suit - thats a perk of working - more money to go shopping

Just saw an announcement on FB - girl from my mothers group is UTD, so that's 3 out of the 4 of us now - I'm the only one who hasn't managed to get UTD even though I've been trying the longest that totally sucks...though I'm happy for her and the other girls-I'm sad for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Treenz - dh had to step up lol

Well i am currently pupo with 2 embies! This cycle has gone really well, except for 3 days of pain after epu and fs wanting me to go back in hospital, thats another story.... mmmm happy thoughts and i havnt been to much of crazy moody biatch to my dh this time, i even pulled aprils gool trick on him today, i rang him and said fs said he can put 3 back in as quality isnt that good! He didnt fall for it. Im feeling great even fs said i looked great today compared to last time, so focussing happy happy joy joy!! And praying it doesnt come crasing down.

With 7 embies left they r all still going, 3 r a day behind but they will let me know monday if ant frosties. Fs was rapt that we had 100% fert. rate too which was good.

Ds feel asleep at 2pm in car so when we got home we had nap on my bed, i woke up at 5!!!! Cr@p dont think ds is going to bed at 7 tonigjt. Sorry bout me post - but feeling really good today

Thanks
    Reviews
    KrissyM: Great that scan was nothing new. Hoping the bub grows nice and strong in the time left till you meet them

DD: Sorry to hear af arrived, but wonderful you're feeling so positive eight now.

Second: How wonderful to have the chance of those two little embies burrowing in there. Sending you heaps and heaps of

Treenz: It can be a bit of punch in the guts when people around you are announcing that they are utd. Now your working it'll probably happen quick, it's sods law! Get busy dtd gal!

Afm yeah not really sunk in yet. Probably cause I feel pretty normal except for dolly parton boobs!
    Supposed to have a scan on tuesday, but I'll only be 5w6d. So I'm not sure if I'll do it. Might be too early to see anything..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

My DH and I are about to TTC once these pesky AF can be worked out. Went off the pill in January 2011 and after one normal cycle, I've had a continuous AF for about 30 days with only 7 days of non-bleeding mixed in. Doc has put me on Provera 5mg for 10 days starting today to see if we can normalise things AND I'm starting acupuncture and chinese herbs on Wednesday which worked a treat last time (fell pregnant for DS within a month last time).

So with the Provera, I am guessing April is out for the count so I guess we will be officially TTC in May.

Baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, just quick post, fn rang to say 2 frozen this morning, but doesnt know about rest. So at least i have 3 frosties in total now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soo glad to be home. 2 busy days at the hospital then we did a hypono birthing course which was great, learnt lots of breathing techniques for labour and am feeling very relaxed after pratcising them for 2 days. DH and I went out for a nice dinner last night, its our 1st wedding anniversary next weekend so we thought we'd go out while we were in Adelaide to somewhere nice. 2 weeks left of work, then 5 weeks to get my house sorted and ready for bubs then 3 weeks of waiting in Adelaide.
    2nd for being pupo, enjoy. 2 embies wow, this is your month
    Trenz, hows working life? Glad dh steped up and did his bit even if he is sick hopefully you were able to catch that eggy this month.
    Alisa welcome, hope your stay is short, or long if your like a few of us and hang around once utd. Its a great group to be part of, probally why I havent left yet. Hopefully you can get your cycle sorted.
    DD loving your positve out look
    Nite ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls
    Just popping in to say hi... I read all the posts daily or there abouts as i am still subscribed to the thread. Just wanted to say good luck second also just to explain, dh and i have split up so there's not any point to me being involved in this thread anymore but i do absolutely love reading about you all..shelby... Omg, i still remember your bfp... Much love lell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Alisa - welcome

Krissy - wow so close now

Lellski - im sorry about you and your dh, may you find happiness in the future

AFM - had my shot of pregnyl at FS this morning. Probably got this wrong but I am 4dpt with 4d embroy??? Back at work today as I had to have 3 days of last week, so dont want to be here want to be back in bed im heaps tired and my b00bs are so sore and they get bigger on cerione cream. I dont read into any symptons as the meds seem to send them hay wire anyways, I reckon the only sympton I would trust was if i was chatting to the toilet all the time can I say I would welcome chatting to the toilet with open arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ah, wondered where you had all gone! new thread, new bfps

Quote Originally Posted by Lellski View Post
    hi girls
    Just popping in to say hi... I read all the posts daily or there abouts as i am still subscribed to the thread. Just wanted to say good luck second also just to explain, dh and i have split up so there's not any point to me being involved in this thread anymore but i do absolutely love reading about you all..shelby... Omg, i still remember your bfp... Much love lell

OMG! Lellski!!! you are here! i have missed you after you have dissapeared of the face of the earth! when i saw your post i thought i must have read an old one for a sec I really hoped that you were ok. i am really really sorry that you and your dh have split up. regardless of ttc i would love to hear from you and i want you to know that if you need to chat we are here

second i have my fingers crossed. i am so very over chucking in the toilet everyday still so i would be so happy to hand that task to you!

krissy- glad to hear you are going well. and yay for nights out. we had one on saturday too. there wont be many more oppotunities for a while now.

alisa- welcome! good luck with ttc in May. i wish you all the best and i will look forward to sharing your journey.

AFM nothing much to report really. has been no more offers on our house so am starting to feel quite anxious about it all.

has anyone heard from dressage girl, how she is going at all?

to everyone else xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flicker - ok send me the morning sickness

Its been really quiet on here lately? everyone must be busying dtd

AFM - creione cream im making me soo hungry - grrrrrr and insomina has started! I got tickets for Ds' bday for Disney on Ice - its Mcqueen one, he is going to love it, 3 tickets cost us $170 and that was really close so that is good pricing I think - he is going to LOVE it!!!