+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladyjayne : congratulations and welcome to the thread I did it to the opposite I choose my dr first and then went to the hospital he delivered at which was ashford so ccoper is an ashford angel just like me

Rach : Glad to hear M is doing well we also had latching problems with c but i also had no milk but it is a common problem with prems.

Lm : a catch up would be good.

have to go cooper calling me

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladyjayne, I checked with a few of my friends and they recommended north eastern. I am seeing dr tamlin he only consults there, he was recommended as well, there are a few obs that consult at north eastern. I also looked at calvery but in the end stayed with north eastern, the midwives are great and from all accounts the food is great too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok this new reply thing is stupid!

Ladyjane....welcome and congratulations!! We went through a private ob and loved her. We saw Anna Bof who also works with Beth Russ. Lulusmum and Waitinghoping saw Beth and also very much liked her so there's 2 obs you might want to consider if you wanted to go private. They deliver at North Eastern and Lyell Mac. We were out of pocket about $2500 for Anna and our hospy excess was $500. goodluck!

Waiting.....cheeky little lexi! she's just trying to wear you out before you go away! make sure you enjoy all that uninterrupted sleep! . But yes, i totally understand how frustrating it can get being at home. I guess i sorta felt guilty for being happy to go back to work and as much as i miss him i still dont think i could be home 5 days a week so i know that we've made the right decisions.......well i guess decision was made for us for financial reasons anyway so i was always bound to go back to work! Dont feel guilty not everyone enjoys being at home full time and you're allowed to not like it as much as others no matter how much you love your little one!

Digby/Winzy.....haven't been on here for a few days! how are you both feeling? how's the sleeping going?? Digby...close call on your leg too! glad it's all good!

LM.....glad you're all well. hope you enjoyed your few hours out today! As for the mat it is fabric. it's a TAF Toys one and it came from baby bunting for a pricey $60 but it's nice and biggish altho not sure it's suitable anymore cos he just crawls right off it but at least it's good for him to sit on.

Kiwi....sounds very cute about sam! nice work! i certainly hope you dont get kicked out of this country either!! I'm sure all will be fine!

Country......so you haven't popped yet! come on bubba!!

Shy....how are you going with the solids and the sleeping??

Rach....glad to hear Marli is doing very well! she's on the home stretch it seems! what a strong beautiful little girl! Hope you're all well!

Liv....how's cooper? is he better? any whitegoods yet? (teeth).

Hi to everyone else! hope you're all well!!

All good here. i'm still coughing a bit but certainly nowhere near dying as much as i was last week! had 4 days off work! . but charlie was at childcare 3 of those days and my sisters 1 day and OMG....the sleeping whenever and for however long i wanted to AWESOME!!. Dh got bronchitis this week but he's nearly over that. Charlie all better and eating and drinking like a trooper so that's all great too!
    He got weighed today and is a lovely 7.51kg at 8 months. I think he only gained about 100g in a month but that's cos he was sick and not eating much but dr not worried cos he's happy and healthy! . Commando crawling around everywhere too and totally sitting unassisted for the last couple weeks too! what a good little sausage we have!

Holding garage sale this weekend and hopefully going to start paitning the house so we can start to prepare to buy something bigger and move later this year! cant wait to get out of this house!

May i also suggest to you guys to get solar panels before 30 September! will be great for your long run for electricity costs for the next 20 years. If you get them after September then you only reap rewards for 5 years......not worth it! (i work in the area of climate change so that's why i'm letting you guys in on this).

Anyway....hope you're all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning, sorry for my me post yesterday, feeling a bit better today. I think the weeks of just being at home doing nothing cos we have been so unwell and no break just finally got to me!!! Feeling better today, got a busy day today and busy busy all weekend so that will help then I leave on Monday.

Lisa - great to hear you are feeling better, along with C and DH. Wow C is commando crawling and sitting, geez they are growing up so quickly!!!

Kiwi - Thanks for your call yesterday

Ladyjane - Yep as Lisa (Ladyschnitz) said I went through North Eastern and Dr Beth Russ, had a great experience.

Country - are you going through North Eastern too?? How far do you have to travel for appointments?

Right better go get dressed and organised, got my Mum, sister and nieces coming around this morning, A will love playing with her cousins and hopefully it might tucker her out but geez I might need a straight-jacket and a padded room by the end of it

OMG I just realised my uni ticker is in single figures.... WOOHOO!!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 22-07-2011 at 09:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the doctor advice and sujestions ladies. i have an appointment in august with dr hillen as his not to far to travel for appointments and good things came up when i googled him . but if i dont like him will deffinetly think of one of the other ones sujested. going to look at the calvery and the north eastern on monday but as i live near port adelaide not sure about the distance of each one will way it up and see.
    hope everyone has a lovely weekend i have my dh hoem for 10 day before his gone till begining of september so got to make the most of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady......hope all goes well with your garage sale over the weekend! That's exciting about moving house also. So I'm gathering you've totally gone off the idea of knocking down & building. Where abouts are you hoping to buy & what sort of house are you looking for? I can't wait to do it all again. DH is getting itchy feet already but we won't be moving until we pay off this house first, don't like the idea of having a huge mortgage.

Waiting....hope your feeling much better & A will start having day naps again so you can have a break. I do remember how full on they can be as toddlers. E had me running around everywhere after her at times. It's hard also when they don't have the day sleeps & get over tired & grumpy. Hope things get better soon for you xx

Lulusmum.....your DH sounds like such a great help & how lovely getting you a voucher for a massage & facial. I wish my hubby was a bit more like that at times.

Country.....not long to go now. I'm guessing blue!!

Hi to everyone else. I've read back but now I've gone blank but hope your all well

AFM.....well night sleeps have still been a little crazy round here although last night she slept from 2.30am-7am which was good, although she'd been awake since around 7pm WTF?? Lol!!
    Started mothers group through CAYHS & the girls in the group all seem really nice. There's 3 of us who all went through IVF which was a surprise as there's only 10 in total in the group. All 3 IVF babies are girls too & the only 3 girl babies in the group!

Zahlis having her 8 week jabs on the 4th August so once she's had them I was thinking of organizing a catchup at bubbles if anyones interested in coming along let me know & we can work out a date!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladyjane.....glad you came & joined us on here! Let me know if you'd like to join us at bubbles (it's next to CAC at golden grove) would love to catchup!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zahli slept from 11pm-5.45am wonder week is officially over (I hope lol)

Have a lovely weekend girls, hope the sun shines & it's a good one for us all.
    I'm thinking I might head to ttp this morning with my girls (DH is working)
    Then this arvo one of E's friends is coming over for a sleepover (as per most weekends she has a friend over) her mum is also coming round for coffee & cuddles with Zahli.
    Tomorrow one of my good friends who hasn't met Zahli yet is coming over so will be great to catchup with her

Thanks
    Reviews
    north eastern can take anywhere from 40 mins to 1.5 hours depending on traffic.
    Watch for an update next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I'm too exhausted to do personals. So sick of this no sleep thing and feeling resentful toward DH and even DS at times! I know it's the fault of neither I'm just so exhausted.

Also I failed the PND test again (x3 all up) just with everything that's going on. I just need some rest.

Sorry for me post