+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh man the layout and format have changed AGAIN!! Some of the smilies have changed too- I dont like the new ones they are hard to see the difference in them or is that just me?

MA - Bummer about the wake ups!

Just thought Id share my news I just got a call from the Dept saying I got the Prac Scholarship I applied for WOOHOO!! Bugger the money wont be processed until AFTER I finish the prac when the money is to help me to DO the prac (board, fuel etc - thats what their requirements state its for??!!) ah well not gonna say no to the money thats for sure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear moderators - this format sucks big time on a Blackberry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sux on an iphone too

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is going on?? Now no last page....not happy jan :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting...a big congrats!! Bummer your not getting the $$ up front but that's great you will be getting paid, well done!!

Mummyagain....bummer you jinxed the sleep thing with C. Hope it's back to normal soon, 10 hours...bliss

Shy....thanks for posting all the info & for all your suggestions. I took them on board & also went with DH's idea of a later bathtime. Well Im happy to say Z slept from 11pm-6am last night, after having a bath at 10.15, followed by a feed. I was sooooo excited when she woke me up this morning & looked at the time. It's always the first thing I do, check the time on my phone & always expect it to be round 3am ish so lovely surprise!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Z!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Digby!!!!!! So happy it helped I have been wondering

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby: Go Z that is awesome news

I hope everyone is well ?

asfm it was confirmed trying to move onwards and upwards have been having a great time with cooper this week he is now sitting unassisted and has started to commando crawl (which is very cute ) we also have started to see the separation anxiety starting he gets so worked up so fast makes mummy sad

really trying to look at the positive with everything now off to the gym tonight and really working hard towards to city to bay in September (I am actually looking forward to it )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby: I was trying to be all routine with o but it's been so much easier since goin with the flow for me too! Yay z with sleeping through!! U must feel a million bucks. Hope this is the start of a new sleep routine for her. 
    Livvyloo: hey it's a good excuse to go shopping! They plonked bubs on my chest between my bbs as soon as he came out and I did the baby led attachment (have a look at the Australian Breastfeeding association website) and he rooted around and found my nipple which was a pretty special moment then the midwives helped me breastfeed him. I also recommend going to a breastfeeding class held by the ABA and or the hospital u r birthing with. Its definately something u get better at but learning about positions, and correct attachment is really handy before birth. Also if u join the ABA u can go to a local group meeting and those girls will be there for u when u need extra advice straight after birth. They r awesome! There's always the bf helpline too. Best wishes with your scan today enjoy seeing their little heartbeats! Good on u for sticking up to ur boss. She should be more accommodating. 
    Wh: well done on the scholarship always nice to have a bit more cash!
    Liv: so sorry honey. Hugs to u. The charm is a lovely idea. Good on you for focusing on your fitness and your little cherub sitting up. you must he very fit if u r doing the city to bay go liv!
    Afm: well I have had a blocked duct that is finally starting to clear. O has been gorgeous and is starting to smile back at us and gurgle and goo. He has been very clingy this week and only let's me put him down for a little while. He loves being held and in the sling. Went out for lunch yesterday and he fell asleep on my mums friend so we sat n had dessert n chatted while he slept for about 2 hours! He has abandoned the big long sleep and has gone to 4 ish catnaps for 45 mins to an hour and a half / 2 hours in the day. His nights r getting better he goes down between 7 and 10 depending on how organized we are and wakes up once usually sometimes twice for a quick feed then straight back down till 6 ish so were happy with that and hope he keeps it up! He has the night feeds down to 10 minutes now. I was freaking he wasn't getting enough but he hasn't been waking for more so must be okay. Demand feeding is so much better than babywise! Anyway must go back to sleep for a bit while I can have a lovely day everyone xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found demand feeding much easier too Winzy. There was NO way my DS would have been able to wait out the routines given for his age. He was always so hungry, and always got too tired to stay awake long enough for certain routines.
    I found the sleep, feed, play idea worked best for us, like Shy mentioned.

Waiting - great news about your scholarship.

Digby - glad little Z is on a bit of an easier run ATM.

AFU - my cols which I got on Sunday is making me feel blah!!! I think I'm on the mend. Man, I haven't had this many colds for years. I had the flu shot on onday and my doc today said that if you had a cold at the time it can make the symptoms feel worse. Doesn't help I've been on prednisolone for 4 months and apparently pregnancy is also an immunosuppressant, so there you go - I had no chance!
    Need to get ourselves organised for the trip. We leave on Tuesday, and I need to work out what I will take, plus think about what extra things we need to take for Spencer.
    Oh, and tried S on peanut butter today (I know - a little late), but looks ike he likes it. He freaked DH and I out though. Not long afterwards we heard a really weird sound, which could have been strained breathing, and both of us rushed, to see that Spencer was running his nails down a door which is separating the extension we are building. OMG - my heart was in my mouth!!