Lulusmum....welcome home to yourself, A & N. Must feel nice to all be home together at last, I'm sure Max was missing his mummy also. Hope everything continues to go well & your getting eneough sleep.
MG......all the best for your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you xxx
Kiwi......Fingercrossed all goes well for S at his appointment & the nasty ear infection stays away. Wishing you all a very safe & happy holiday back home xxxx
Waiting......your poor little niece, I do hope all goes well with her sugery. Very sad when families fight. I hope your sister can eventually work out her differences with your dad, even if it's just for the sake of her kids having a relationship with there g/father!!
MA.......how rude & nosey some people are. As if a stranger has any rights to even ask. I guess some people are just clueless lol!
Hi also to lady,Rach,liv,shy,Winzy,country, peachy & anyone I may have missed
AFM....well I had 32 wk scan this morn to check placenta. The sonographer said placenta is still covering cervix & looks like a c-sect but I'm now all confused as the dr's report says otherwise?? It says.....the placenta is posterior. It's inferior margin lies 3cm from the internal cervical os posteriorly. The placenta now appears clear of the internal cervical os with it's inferior margin 3cm from the os posteriorly. Normal growth.
Comparing to what they said at the 20 wk scan.....the placenta is posterior. The inferior margin of the placenta lies 2.5cm from the internal cervical os and is thus a little low & warrants a followup scan early in third trimester.
So by comparing both it sounds like the placenta has moved .5cm & now I'm confused as to whether that would mean it's moved eneough that there's no need for a c-sect or not?? Also as the sonographer said it's too low/covering but the Dr's report says clear?? Sonographer seemed to think c-sect but after reading this I'm not so sure? Surely it would have to move more than half a centimeter to warrant a natural delivery?? I'm now terrified especially as I'm going public there going to say natural as it's just borderline & then something terrible will happen. I had DD so quick & heomarraged after having her surely that should count as a warning? Dont get me wrong it's not that Im trying to avoid a natural birth just concerned if placenta is low even though not covering cervix it could still be dangerous. My appt with my dr isn't for another 8 days so hoping from any input from you girls if you can help. Sorry to go on Bout it.
Oh btw....bubs is now measuring a week ahead & weighs Approx 2.31kg (gonna be a chubba at already past the five pound mark)