+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hahaha Livvy - the FIRST craving I had during the first trimester was for Homebrand Beef 2 Minute Noodles. Couldnt be any other brand nor the cup noodles, had to be homebrand (they had a more peppery taste ) and I HATE 2 minute noodles with a passion!!!!!!

Not sure if I can make it to Bubbles tomorrow, will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kiwi: thats perfect see you at 10am at bubbles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Been a few days since i posted......been a busy few ones!

Rach....man you certainly know how to bring tears to my eyes! Emi is just beautiful and i'm stoked to hear the improvement in Marli and that she's moved to special care!

LM.....so so sorry to hear that it's such a rough time there for you!! . I certainly hope the babes recover quickly and can you give you back your rest and sleep. it's draining enough having one sick bub sometimes so i can only imagine how exhausted you guys are! Big hugs mate!!

Kiwi....you made me laugh with your foot stomping tanty comment! would you believe that C chucks tantys like his mumma! He sort of stomps his feet (as you can when you're laying down) when he's frustrated or upset! so funny considering i'm a foot stomper too! lol. Glad to hear your MRI went well!! goodluck with S appt!

Waiting....did you say everything is all better there now? sorry....now just going by vague memory from what i read! hope it is! oh i do remember you said you got a good sleep in while lexi was out so that's a great positive! hope you're all better very soon! please dont time pass too quickly! dont want you to go S/E too soon! .

Livvy.....awww...cute little piccies!! I wonder if they're pink or blue or a combo! try not to worry too much about the NT results! i know it's a bit hypocritical of me to say cos i was a stress head too but just knowing that the sonographer said it looked good was good to know! let me know if you want to do lunch in town one day! mmmm.....food! you must be loving food at the mo! i was always starving......and still am!

Liv and Shy....how are you guys and those beautiful little boys of yours??

MG....great to hear all went well with the morph scan!! i love a surprise too but yep i was going pretty nutty towards the end! hope everything is alright with S!!

country.....you must be about ready to pop!! hmmm....i'm going for !

Hi to anyone i've missed!!

All just ok here. C been sick AGAIN! Picked him up from childcare lastnight and they said at 5pm he just copped a temp of 39.1 and a rash started forming. so we went to drs and dr said it was viral so just to do panadol and etc and gave us a script for more eye drops for his conjunctivitis which he scored on friday and also a cream for this dermatitis that's just formed on his hand. Anyway, today C was meant to go to my sisters for the morning (the one i dont like but i got desperate and had to scrape the bottom of the barrel) and david was going to be home in the avo but when he came down with the high temp and rash i had no choice but to stay home this morning and david do the avo shift. Shortly after i got to work this avo David called me saying charlie had gone downhill and he was off to drs again. dr found a temp of above 40 so said we should go to hospital as a precaution.....so we did. i met him there about 4.30pm. we've now given them a pee sample from C and have it's not another UTI. I think we'll get the results tomorrow. hope his rash clears up too! poor little man! never ends!

Also, with work, i had a chat to my boss and all is fine. she said she's just been a bit stressed cos we have a new CE and he's more demanding and with govt job cuts and etc it means more workload! she has assured me that i'm doing nothing wrong and that she will tell me if i am. we've also decided to keep going with my 1 day off a fortnight. I feel better for having spoken up about it cos i also told her of a couple of instances which she made me feel disappointed and she said that for the last few months of my leave she ended up doing alot for herself so she wasn't used to someone wanting to come and do everything for her again! So all good there!

Anyway, David got pizza on the way home after taking the pee sample to the hospital! so......i best pay some attention to the pizza i reckon!

Have a good night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa, poor little C, I hope it's not a uti. All my kids stomp their feet, just like their mummy, it's so cute watching Sam. Good news about work, glad you got it sorted. Fingers crossed C's pee gets the all clear and he's better real soon.

What a rainy night, reminds me of home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - oh poor little C. I hope whatever it is it clears up soon. It's not much fun for you and DH either. Sending hugs to you all. Good on you for speaking to your boss and clearing things up. It must feel better.

We had a scare last night with M being tested for MRSA (golden staph) but fortunately it came back negative. Huge relief. Apparently one of the other bubs tested positive so they test all nearby. M put on another 70gms in the past 48 hours. She's doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done Marli She is doing so well. Hopeyou can get some cuddles in soon.

Lisa - hope C hasn't got another UTI, and hoping it's just a little cold that he'll get over soon. Gad to hear the lines of communication are open at work for you. I'm especially glad yo are having the day off a fortnight too to spend with Charlie bear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - oh no I hope it's not another UTI. S had a viral rash a couple months ago also, but it took 2-3 weeks for it to disappear! Hope everything works out ok. Good on you for speaking up about things to your boss, sounds like you are doing everything right, she must be pleased to have you back!

Waiting, hope all is well with you guys.

LM, hope things are getting better with your babes too, you poor thing!

Rach, glad to hear all is well with Marli, and no MRSA infection! Weight gain sounds perfect too, she'll be home in no time!

MG, glad to hear your scan went well

Livvy, I have also heard of people getting gender predictions at 12w, BUT, it is only a prediction! It is way too early to know 100% and even at the morph scan they tell you it could be wrong! I wouldn't want to know this early, 20w scan much more accurate! We didn't find out, it was difficult but the surprise was awesome!

AFM well S slept another 7 hour stint last night was so great considering I'd had cortisone injections in both legs yesterday. Actually we were a matching pair with our bandaids as S had 6mth immunisations yesterday as well!

It annoys me when I can't actually sleep the whole time he does! I woke at 3.15 am, and it was chilly so I added a blanket to S, but then I couldn't return to sleep for an hour! WTF!!!

Oh well, was still nice to be in bed rather than up feeding in the lounge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach Great to hear M is putting on weight and came back neg for golden staff.

Shy good to hear S had a good sleep and you're right much nicer in a warm bed than up feeding on a chilly winter night

LM I hope the twins get better soon

Lisa sorry to hear C is sick again, and great news about work, sounds like your boss is pretty good.

Sorry to everyone else I've missed I hope you are all well.

AFM Well am feeling like a beached whale at the moment. We saw the midwives yesterday and she was telling me I was on the larger side of things as well and that bubs may well be quite large....nnnnoooooo!!!! Although I told her how much bubs is still moving around and she thinks I may have a swimming pool in there as well. Bub still hasn't engaged and is sitting quite high, still up around the ribs. Otherwise not much to tell, its just the waiting game now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Country......if your concerned about the size ask for a growth scan. I had one at week 39 and it came back as 10 pound plus. Apparently there not always accurate BUT ours was. Just a pity they didn't listen to me & induce me there & then, not to mention a c sect. I do hope your bubs won't be that big. With me it was mainly due to untreated diabetes making baby so big.

Will come back and do more personals later. Still in pj's & gotta go out soon. Had another bad night, Z not sleeping. Funny thing is we had four amazing nights in a row with Z sleeping 6.5 hours & mummy feeling human again but the past 2 nights have gone back to Z keeping mummy up all night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no Digby, I so know how you feel! I hope Z goes back to the good sleeps, it is so hard when they tease like that! S teased us as well, and we had some good sleeps then crappy! The last 2 nights we have had some (touch wood) reasonable nights!

This morning S slept til 8,45 am! After going to bed at 8,20pm. He had 2 feeds but I think one was only cos DH was snoring so terribly

Country, I had a growth scan also, and ended up having a swimming pool in there! It does ease your mind a bit though! I hope bubs comes sooner rather than later now you are term