+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I'm here just really busy with Sam who has turned into a holy terror over night! Had a few computer free days too, setting a good example for P & J.

Livvy - I LOVE the 12wk scan, cute pics. Glad to hear all sounds good.

MG - I nosed over to the other thread and was very happy to read your scan went well. How the hell you ladies can handle not finding out the sex is beyond me! I always HAVE to know as soon as possible, I'm very impatient.

Waiting - Glad to read you guys are on the mend and you are able to re book your holiday.

LM - Sounds like you've had a rough week. Hope all your bubbas are feeling better. Look forward to seeing you on Thurs. Sounds like Ned might need the box of size 1's I'm returning sooner rather than later.

Lisa - Good luck with your decision, but do it for you, not your boss.

Rach - Glad to hear everything is going well with you guys, hope those colds **** off soon!

Winzy - I BF wherever, I just make an effort to be discreet. I've even BF in a shoe shop!

Digby - School hols soon, yah!!! No rushing around.

Hope everyone is ok and sick babies are well soon.

afm - MRI went well, I cried at the beginning, feel like I'm in a tomb, a very noisy one! Staff were really nice, see Cardio next week for results, should be fine. Sam is into SO much mischief atm, keeping me on my toes. He's also cutting 3 teeth and has a lovely snotty nose, so a bit grumpy but still sleeping well. He has a WCH appt next Mon to check his eye again, hopefully we get the all clear! Must go, S is into things he shouldn't be................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning!

Rach - OMG Emi is just so precious! It brought tears to my eyes your comment about her talking about M and her being too small so is in the hospital. So sweet, they will be so close growing up and I think E will be a little "Mummy" protector!!! Great to hear M is putting on weight and has moved up to Special care

Kiwi - aaaahhh Sammy!!!! Cheeky man!!! Fingers crossed your MRI results come back all clear and I hope S cuts those teeth quickly. A cut 3 teeth at the same time recently (2 eye teeth and a bottom tooth) OMG it was torture I really feel for you!!

Winzy - no help on the places to b/feed my wrestling crocodile (A) and I never attempted the public breasfeed (apart from in mothers rooms) she was just too shocking to get attached and everyone would have copped an eyeful of boobie for sure!! I agree with LMs comments tho, if they've got a Kid menu I say go for it they're probably used to it!! Though in saying that I did check on the ABA website a couple of times (paranoia I think it was ) they have a list of Breasfeeding Friendly businesses.

LM - B*gger to hear you've had a crap week I was wondering how you a were going and if the twinnies came down with colds Hope things improve for you soon

Livvy - awwww cute scan pics - damn Ill admit it Im getting clucky I cant wait to go through all that again!!!!!

Well Im having a morning off to myself today which is nice. A is usually at daycare all day but I cancelled todays as we were going to be in QLD (waaahhh!!) but I asked Dads partner to take A for the morning cos I really need some time out. Slept most of the morning (bliss!) cos I havent been able to sleep at night recently so Im exhausted. Feeling better now. A is doing much better, only 1 wake up call each night for the past 2 nights which has been UNHEARD of in our place for the past 2 months so fingers crossed we are on the up! Im feeling better but my ear is still really bad so back to the docs for me tomorrow...

Oh and organisation for my prac is coming together, I head to the S/East for a couple of days in 3 weeks time to meet everyone and get all the planning done. woohoo!! Fingers crossed I get the grant I applied for, applications closed yesterday

Hope everyone is well
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 05-07-2011 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach -excellent news about M, and OMG how CUTE is Emi!!!! She is surely going to be mother duck once she gets used to M being home!

LM - hope the WW calms down for you and the colds ease. This really is a terrible time of year.

Waiting and Kiwi - yep had my scan last Friday. Sorry I haven't been on t write. I read, but have felt so flat out lately that I only deal with one or two threads at a time! All good with the morph scan. As kiwi mentioned, no, we haven't found out the sex, but we will most certainly be going and totally nutso by the time little bubba is due to come!!

I can't believe I am already 19 weeks! Had my Ob appt yesterday and looks like my scan was all good for my cervix, although there was a bit of confusion with the report as to whether my placenta was low or not. My Ob will wait for the films to come so she can look at them, but we are assuming the best unless I hear from her.

Catch up on Thursday will be good. We have had a 2 year birthday party and went to Middleton for the weekend, and have had a few tantrums happening which is oooh noice...NOT! Sometimes not sure if it is a tantrum or sore belly. I think he gets quite bad belly aches, and tendency to constipate, but sometimes my DH's child has times where he looks like he is possessed and he thrashes about etc. VERY stressful. Have his 18 month (2 months late I know!) check at cyh in a couple of weeks, so I'll broach the subject with them.

Off to have lunch and clean up, then wait for S to wake and then off to mum and Dad's for the afternoon and dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peeps......thursday is off, the babes have been so unsettled, both have colds still that wont pi$$ off and brett and i are surviving on about 3 hours a night atm - i think its more than illness but not sure what but we've had to just go to survival mode which involves eating, sleeping when we can and looking after the kids - anything else at the moment is a stretch, plus i cant really risk them picking up another infection. I hope someone else can host so you can all catch up xx
    Until we are back on track i wont be posting - it takes up too much time when i really need to rest - so so exhausted, feel like its all caught up with me finally. I will be on trusty FB though, what else ya gonna do when your feeding all day?????

MG - great news about the scan xx

Rach - no way do i want you to buy them - pay me with a Marli cuddle when she is fit/healthy/strong/old enough xx

love to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - That sucks everyone is sick can only imagine how draining it must be, was bad enough with just me and Lexi sick! Rest up (well as much as is possible anyway!) Hope you guys all get better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - You poor thing, as Waiting said, rest up as much as you can. Hope all the babes get better soon.

I'd have the catch up here, but DH gets home from work at 5-6am and I don't think he'd apreciate a house full of women and babies.
    What about Bubbles????

Arrgghhhh, Sam is trying to break the computer again.........................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Currently waiting in limbo land for the results of my risk analysis post NT scan! Still 2 more days to wait and it's driving me mad of course but trying to hold onto the fact that the sonographer told me that the skin fold measurements were in the low risk category, and the fact that i'm young, and hope that i end up with a reasonable statistic. I'm holding off really telling people about this pregnancy until we get the result, which may seem silly but I just dont want to jinx myself. We've told some people, but no "official" announcement I dont think until I know the results.

Thanks for all the lovely comments about our scan pics, we just love them. Although I'm highly jealous that a lot of other ladies seem to have got gender predictions in their 12 wk scan and our sonographer told us it was simply too early to tell. I feel ripped off! I'd love to know even a rough idea of what we've got on the way. 20 weeks feels like a LONGGGG time to wait to find out!!! That's over 2 months away! ahh!

Hope all the ladies are doing well, very sorry to Lulusmum to hear that your bubbas are sick and you guys are doing it tough at the moment. Hope it clears up sooner rather than later!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvy : dont stress hun you have to relax and try not to worry once you got to the 12 week stage that is a great milestone as for gender prediction I have never herd of it being predicted at the 12 week scan as it is too early they can tell it from 15 weeks at the 4d places we went to the one on henley beach road I loved knowing that I was having a boy but some pepole dont it would have driven me crazy

Kiwi : I can do bubbles let me know what time

Lm sending you a big hug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv - How about 10am? That gives me time to drop the kids off at school and roar around the supermarket before I go to Bubbles.

Livvy - We never did the BT with Sam, and only went off the fold measurement, tbh I don't think the test results would have changed anything for us. When I was pregnant with P & J this test didn't exist as far as I know. Not long now and you can "come out". I'm sure everything is fine. BTW pregnant woman are never silly, even when they throw foot stomping paddy tantrums in the chocolate isle of the supermarket because they don't have caramello (sp).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by liv01 View Post
    Livvy : dont stress hun you have to relax and try not to worry once you got to the 12 week stage that is a great milestone as for gender prediction I have never herd of it being predicted at the 12 week scan as it is too early they can tell it from 15 weeks at the 4d places we went to the one on henley beach road I loved knowing that I was having a boy but some pepole dont it would have driven me crazy
    It is so great to get past 12 wks, I have to say I still struggle to feel like it's all real sometimes, but it's starting to feel less like a dream now I was really surprised when other women in january threads were saying they were getting gender results at their NT scans, I thought it was way too early to tell. I would love to know of course but I wouldn't like a prediction that ended up totally wrong because it was really too early to be accurate, so it's probably for the best (I say this begrudgingly because I soooo want to know! really hoping for at least one little boy baking in there!!). I wonder if our OBGYN will be able to tell at one of our scans before the morphology scan at 20 wks. Don't know if his ultrasound machine is high tech enough though! I love surprises but this is just one thing I dont want to be surprised about, I NEEEEED to know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigemini
    Livvy - We never did the BT with Sam, and only went off the fold measurement, tbh I don't think the test results would have changed anything for us. When I was pregnant with P & J this test didn't exist as far as I know. Not long now and you can "come out". I'm sure everything is fine. BTW pregnant woman are never silly, even when they throw foot stomping paddy tantrums in the chocolate isle of the supermarket because they don't have caramello (sp).
    Well I've been told by others that the BT is irrelevant for people having twins, but I'm not sure if that's true - Lulusmum might be able to shed some light there. I'm unsure how true it is because my OBGYN's office specifically said that I have to wait until Fri for the results because of the BT component needing to be combined with the skin fold measurements and my age for the full statistic. I'm all confused now! I suppose I'll know in a couple of days anyway. Fingers crossed we'll be low risk and I can finally feel like I can share the news with a few more people! I had to laugh about your caramello comment, it's funny you should say that because I have had quite a few cravings for Giant Caramello Koalas lately and was very disappointed in the little convenience store near my work when they didn't have them didn't have the flavour 2 minute noodle I wanted either so I was none for none