+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope everything is ok with Rach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! i can't stop thinking about her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me three!!! Im BHub stalking for news!!! Rach I hope everything is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats great news about Muesli!

Digby - ahh mothers and MILs some just dont get it. My mum was about as useful as balls on the pope when A was born. Isnt it funny how people think that 'holding' the baby is useful... umm yeah SOMETIMES when its NEEDED!!! But theres plenty of other ways they an be useful too!!! Hope you are doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby - I feel for you hun. Fortunately it's early days and you know that things will get easier. Tell the well-meaning people you need more time and/or have them come all at the same time to get it over and done with!! I had some friends come and they actually brought the nibbles and I didn't have to do anything - cool! Hope u can catch up on some sleep on the weekend when DH can do some shifts! And aren't some middies annoying - I say listen to their opinions then pick the one that works for you - then say "I'm doing it this way so bugger off" - ha! It's hard but hang in there and ask for help if you need it. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach update

A little girl!! 1.720kg. More details to come. Please don't mention on FB yet.

Congratulations Rach, Dh and Emi! How very exciting and hope everything goes wonderfully. Welcome to the world little girl!! :celebrate

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Rach, DH & DD on the birth of your little girl. Sending positive vibes that mummy and bubs are doing well.
    Welcome to the world little girl and look forward to hearing what beautiful name has been chosen for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to rach and DH and E welcome to the world beautiful little princess cant wait to hear her name I hope you are starting to feel better soon.

If you need to talk to someone who had a baby at the same gestation let me know I have a dear friend who had her son at 32 weeks he is now doing really well he had to be born early due to heart concerns with bubs he has a pacemaker now she has always said how scary it was having him so early and wished she had someone in the same situation to talk to xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi : I am also doing weight watchers if you want to look at any of the recepies i have all the cookbooks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh so exciting!!!! congratulations Rach and DH