+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Digby - sorry to hear things have been a little hard for you. can i just say thought that in our twin mum group one girl listened to the middies telling her no formula after the paed told her to go with formula and they ended up back in hosp. Middies are obsessed with boob feeding, some of them to the point of not doing whats best for bub (and mum) - this is just my opinion of course but ive seen it happen too many times tp not think like this. We did formula with our two, by the time id finished feeding, settling then expressing for the next lot of top ups it was time to feed again. Ive now goyt mine back to full boob, no formula at all, so dont think if you go to formula part time you cant eventually go back to exclusive breastmilk. If you are better rested etc then your milk will be better quality anyways, so it may be in both of your best interests to use formula so she is full and settled and you can rest up. Top ups are hard work (well, i found them to be anyways) so you have my fullest empathy of that one. If you need to talk or anything feel free to call - if you want to pop over one day next week to vent or anything I love my mum helping too, but bretts mum's idea of helping is to hold a baby, not clean or cook ot play with max - whereas my mum does all that stuff. Write a list and chuck it on the fridge, just be direct with her, i do with bretts mum and she is getting better. She is coming tonight to clean the shower, her reward will be baby cuddles

to all, whos up for a playdate not next thursday but the one after?? Would love you to all come over for morning tea and a play on the swings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Digby - I hope you feel better soon. A new bub can be so exhausting when they are healthy with no issues, so I can't imagine how you are feeling now. I get you about mil's too. My mum is no use anyway (long story), but tbh I felt I got no real help from mil for quite a few months. Sil would come and do my washing, bur mil would just hang out and then be surprised if I didn't have food there for her lunch. Hmmmm.
    I hope things get better for you.

Update in rach - she is having a c section at 4pm. Her platelets are low again. Good luck rach. Enjoy meeting your new bundle. Unexpectedly early, but how exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rach!

Thanks MG. I hope her platelets are above 90 000 so she can be awake when bubs arrives. Troublesome little things are platelets.

Oohhhh so excited, I vote BLUE.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - That Thurs is good with me. I'll bring back your activity center and another box of clothes.

Digby - School hols are only a few weeks away, will be much easier not doing the school run around. I hope E's activities take a break in the hols. My MIL thought she was helping by holding S, hmm, thanks for that. Hope Z starts gaining some weight, I've heard bigger babies are very hungry. I don't think it's the end of the world if you top up with formula, might be the breathing space you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohhh good luck to rach! how far along is she?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rach!!!!!!!! I vote Pink!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    32 weeks livvy.

I vote blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach : good luck rach I hope all goes well hun

I vote pink

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM: I am free thursday not next but the following lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach....goodluck!! you must be holding precious bubba by now!!! ! I vote ! .

*waiting impatiently for the update!*

Digby......some in-laws just have no idea! in fact, some family just has no idea!! I hope that Z can give you some rest soon and that your in-laws pick up their act. Just focus on yourself and DH and E and what you need to do for yourselves and once you feel ready then let other people in! you guys are the most important! xox!

Oh, and for those who knew 'Muesli' from a couple years ago from the other Adelaide thread (had a daughter called jenna) she had a baby boy today - Scott David Stephen -. 36 weeks i believe. She was on bedrest for most of the pregnancy and in and out of hospital the last couple weeks but bubs came today happy and healthy i believe!