+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - wishing you all the best. Fingers crossed u can keep bubs cooking a bit longer but if not sounds like things will be fine esp with 2 shots like u said xxx

Shy - we got H the bike thingy like the girls were suggesting - it's great and still good for him now at 3.5 but we do have the big bike with trainer wheel hand-me-down from Max (nephew) now! Also the ride on little cars are good too! Dad got him the little-people brand which is good - it plays lots of songs (yes, drives you batty!!) BUT I did have my eye on a really cool Hummer version - but that would have been for me not H!! The older they get the more cool the presents get but god know what we're going to get C as there is only so much room for all this stuff!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rach: sending you lots of hugs positive vibes and prayers u must be feeling emotional and worried to have all this happen so fast... Im sure your bubby will be fine though. my mate had her little girl at 26 weeks and she is doing really well now and about to have her first birthday. Thinking of you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - just wanted to give you some reassurance, something similar happened to my SIL at 26 weeks and her waters even broke, but the doctors managed to stave off her labour until 30 weeks, still early of course but they had a beautiful little daughter who is now the picture of health just thought a good news story might perk up your spirits a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your good news stories & support girls. It means a lot to me. My levels have been pretty stable today so more BTs in the morning to see what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Rach! I hope everything remains stable for you tomorrow.

Livvy - Gorgeous pics of the twins. My ms with J ended at 10wks, it was really bad then abruptly stopped overnight.

Waiting - S loves his belated bday present, so much in fact, he's pooped in the bath for 2 nights running!

LM - Hope you enjoyed your pj day and you're feeling better.

Lisa - Glad your return to work went well. Friday night work drinks, wahoo!! I haven't had them in about, um, 11yrs!

Sam had his 2nd morning at occ care and he just loves it! He came home and had a 4hr nap! It would have been longer, but I woke him so he'd sleep tonight. 7.20pm back in bed, tuckered out little man.
    I was brave and joined WW today, sick of horrific photos on fb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Rach!!! Awesome news that todays results have been better, keep cooking little bubba!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigemini View Post
    Waiting - S loves his belated bday present, so much in fact, he's pooped in the bath for 2 nights running!
    hahahahahahaha!!!! Love it!!!

Livvy - my MS came and went until 16 weeks, I would have good days then bad days, could never pick which it was going to be!!! I found I was always sicker (vomiting) on the days I was home but work days I never spewed. Psychological maybe for me??!!

Lisa - good to hear everything went well with going back to work

AFM - same old here! Had to do first aid course today for uni and lodge an application for a scholarship for money toward doing my uni prac in the country, fingers crossed I get one! A has her 18month immunisations tomorrow, not looking forward to them at all!!

Hope everyone is doing well and all the new bubbas are settling in
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 22-06-2011 at 21:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach....that's good news on BT. Keep cooking lil bubba xxxx

Waiting..... All the best on getting the grant.

Lady......glad your enjoying it back at work & there looking after you. That's great C is all settled in & sleeping so well at d/care.

Winzy.....hope O is sleeping well for you & your getting enough sleep yourself.

AFM......feeling very overwhelmed ATM, Z had her 2 wk appt yesterday & is still 140gms under her birth weight so its weekly weigh in's ATM now, another appt with ped in 2 weeks time & a day at the breast feeding clinic next Tuesday. Im now expressing to get my supply up & to top her up after each feed. Fingerscrosed next mon when she gets weighed again she has put on weight, otherwise I may have to top her up on formula. I'm getting told mixed messages, the middie told me when I see the dr to ignore there advice if the reccomend formula. Luckily the Dr did suggest the expressing for now but if no weight gain to start topping up on formula but see how she goes first. The middie also suggested using a cup as she hates bottles but for now I'm going with what I think is best for Z & using a bottle. She seemed to take the bottle & drank 80mls from DH well last night & also had a full feed for me but at the 11pm feed wasn't too interested in the bottle just wanted me. The middies warned me 4kilo plus babies are hard work & hard to fill up which seems to be the case for Z. Settling her is tricky, especially the night feeds. Last night I fed her at 11pm and she didn't go down until 2.30am (one tired mummy) the night before went to sleep after 11pm feed so asleep by midnight but woke for next feed at 2.30am & wouldnt go back down.
    I'm also feeling quite teary, partly due to the sleep dep, partly due to the overwhelmness of the birth & partly due to the fact it's getting overwhelming trying to make time for so many people who want to catchup & meet Z. Then I have DH's mother who's desperate to help out but unfortunatly her help isn't the sort of help I need ATM. If it was to take E to her after school activities etc for me that would be great but it's more so just to "hang around my house" & see Z where I feel I need the space but I dont want to say anything to DH & get into a fight. I don't think he will get it that I prefer my mum helping me with Z as she's my mum & I mother how she mothers if that makes sense but it's different with how your inlaw mothers(if that makes any sense lol) it's been hard DH having to go back to work so soon after the birth & there's some nights I just want to hand her over to him but can't as he needs the sleep for his job which can be quite dangerous so I can't have him going too sleep deprived IYKWIM. Anyway that's enough of me ranting, sorry guys. Time for a bit more shut eye (fingerscrosed Z will stay asleep and let me when I put her in her basinet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Livvy - my MS came and went until 16 weeks, I would have good days then bad days, could never pick which it was going to be!!! I found I was always sicker (vomiting) on the days I was home but work days I never spewed. Psychological maybe for me??!!
    LOL it's funny you should say that, but I have not once thrown up at work either. I threw up once on the way to work, but every other time I have been at home when it's happened. I don't know how or why, but maybe it IS psychological lol

I'm 11 wks tomorrow, feeling quite unsure as I've had no m/s all week. I wish I wasn't such a panicky person, I just want to be able to enjoy it and believe that everything is good instead of believing the worst all the time. I wake up every morning at the moment hoping to feel a little sick at least to ease my mind. No luck this week, I haven't been sick at all. Not at all since exactly 10 wks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigemini View Post
    Livvy - Gorgeous pics of the twins. My ms with J ended at 10wks, it was really bad then abruptly stopped overnight.
    I wonder if that's what's happening with me.. I mean I haven't had it bad throughout the whole thing, just here and there with a few throw ups, but really this week nothing has happened at all. It's a bit disconcerting. I've read too many horror stories online I think about abating m/s and resulting m/c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RachInSyd View Post
    Thanks for your good news stories & support girls. It means a lot to me. My levels have been pretty stable today so more BTs in the morning to see what's going on.
    Great news Rach!! Keeping all positive vibes and energy going your way