+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LM- Thanks for the update. I'm having a slippers day too.

Rach - Oh hun, that just sucks! You and bubs are in the safest place. My thoughts and prays are with you and your family. Stay safe.

Lisa - Hope work went well.

Livvy - Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Do you need some company, help with the twins? I can come child-free as DH is at home today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach......keeping you & your family in my thoughts & prayers. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow Rach I hope everything is ok, good to know they have acted quickly and have you and bubs in a safe place. Thinking of you both and I hope bubs can keep cooking for a while longer yet Thanks LM for letting us know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach : My thoughts are with you hun it is good that they caught it early you are in the best place you can be sending lots of posative vibes to you and your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach all the best of luck and you are in the best place you can be. I hope all goes well.

Lisa how did you go on your first day back at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh poor Rach, I hope everything is okay. All thoughts and best wishes are with her; they're just where they need to be and I'm sure they're in good hands. Fingers crossed.

Back at work today after a day of yesterday with the flu, feeling a bit better but not 100% yet. Also having mild freakouts that my m/s seems to have disappeared again. I really need to get control of worrying about it, as it has come and gone the whole time, but on these days where I feel nothing at all to feel "pregnant" it really does freak me out and make me worry.

I thought i'd share my most recent u/s picture from friday, there are a couple of shots as it's hard to get them both in the same frame properly was my 10 wk scan.

http://tinypic.com/r/313lxr8/7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nawww Livvy how cute!! They look like jellybabies in the 2nd photo!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Livvyloo  (21-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Thanks LM & MG for letting everyone know what's going on. 

I'm still here in hospital and bubs is still on the inside. I had had quite swollen feet, ankles & legs for a few days and while I know this can be completely normal in pregnancy I just thought I should go to my GP to get my BP checked. So I went yesterday afternoon and my BP was really high and there was protein in my urine. GP sent me straight here where they've done numerous tests and scans and started fasting me last night for a possible c-section. Anyway BP went down, bubs was doing well sO they didn't go ahead with section. 

I had More tests today with the same fluctuating results. My platelet count was low so they started fasting me again but then more tests came back and platelet count is back up again. So no section tonight either. The Dr said it's now a matter of observing me everyday and as soon as there's a trigger they will get bubs out. It will either be my platelet count, BP, urine or bubs not doing well. I'm having another steroid shot tonight so at least will have had the two which is what they like. Dr also said I might get to 33weeks (this sunday)but he doesn't seem to think 34. 

It's been incredibly hard being away from E and I cried all night and all morning but DH and her have been here all afternoon so I'm a bit more positive now. She's really resilient actually as long as she's with either DH or myself. Of course the unknown of everything has taken a toll on my emotions and also the fact that I'm so not totally ready for all of this. The scan approx weighed bubs at 1.9kg so thats not bad and with two steroid shots the lungs should be doing ok. Well it's all out of my control and every extra day we get is a bonus (as LM said).

Thanks girls for your support. I'll update LM & MG xx
    Last edited by RachInSyd; 21-06-2011 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach......so so sorry to hear that things haven't gone to plan and that you've had such a scare!! good to hear that they're taking such good care of you and doing everything they can to help you and baby!! I can imagine how hard it would be to be away from DH and E and i can only imagine the emotions you are going through. We're all thinking of you and hoping that you get through better than before. Hang in there to you and bubs! big big big to you! cry all you want as well because it would be such an emotional time and something you certainly weren't expecting. Goodluck and PLEASE keep us as updated as possible.

Shy.....sorry to hear your niece isn't doing so well. always thinking of you!! How's S going now with his sleeps?? How are you and DH? Hope you have a lovely break away!

Sorry, just a quickie tonight. Work is going well. Am missing my boy but i know he's having such a good time at childcare! such a good time that he even had a 2 hour sleep this avo!! now that's completely unheard of as he has only been napping 40mins-1hour for all day sleeps ever since we took him out the wrap me up possibly 6 weeks ago! cheeky boy! Work has made me feel so welcome to be back and they're even putting on a few drinks friday night to welcome me back. how lovely!! well that's the plan anyway! it's workplaces like that that makes it so easy to go to work!

hope you're all keeping well!

Rach.....lots of and to you!!