+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just us with a snotty Sam, who now walks everywhere! I will need help, LOL. 9.30 it is. Liv can you join us? MG???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi : I have a chiro appointment at 10.40 0ver the other side of town if it was latter in the day I could ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hiya, 9.30 works for me, Im babyfree too (not that she's a baby anymore *sniff!*) see you then!! (Ps - Kiwi Ill FINALLY remember to bring S's birthday present )

Bummer to hear about people being unwell, hope you all feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AUUGHHHHHHHH Uni Placements have just gone online tonight a bit early...... I got the school I wanted in the South East!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Freaking out its all becoming real now!! Need to do 5 days down there before prac starts then a 5 week teaching block in Aug/Sept.
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 13-06-2011 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay well done waiting!!!

Kiwi - sorry, we'll be missing the walk too. Hopefully next week. We are still recovering and s has been mega clingy/grumpy. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - congrats on the placement!!! Hope A feels better soon...

LM, a day in your jimjams sounds great! I think I may be doing the same after S has kept me awake since 3.30am! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Rach, hope you feel better soon too!

Kiwi, hope S is not too snotty for long! Wow, so many sick mummas and bubbas!

MG, how are you feeling? Sorry to hear S is so clingy (although it would be kind of special!)

Lady, thanks for the advice although S is still wrapped at night, so his hands wouldn't be getting cold. During the day I alternate hands out, I guess it could be chilly. I still don't get why he is waking so much at night, I am one exhausted mummy!

Liv, how is the teething monster going?

AFM, well S has had me up since 3.30am! oops BBL!
    Last edited by Shy1; 14-06-2011 at 11:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy - I've been up since 5am, that's bad enough! Does S have a heater in his room? It made a huge difference to Sam's sleep and only 4c an hour to run. Is he old enough to go without milk feeds at night? Maybe cut them out? Feel for you sweetie.

Well S now has lovely green snot and miserable. DH will look after him and put him down for a sleep so I can still come out. Might be off to the drs soon and I doubt S will go to Occ care tomorrow.

Poor sick babies and mummies.

Waiting - Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv - Is your back still bothering you? Hope the appt helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry had to run before as DS woke up. I went and had a nap for an hour while DH looked after him, but TBH our room was freezing and I could barely sleep again so no wonder he couldn't. Maybe that was the issue. I mean he was doubly wrapped in a sheet, and had 4 blankets on (and didnt feel cool or too warm) but maybe he didn't like having a cold face???

Kiwi, what kind of heater did you buy? We have ducted heating/cooling which we can set at lowest 16c, but the problem is it costs a FORTUNE to run and when it cranks up as it cycles it blows out cold air til it heats up which I don't think I would like blowing on my face either on a cold night!

Anyway, our niece back in hospy really sick (pls don't anyone mention her name on here I really want to keep anonymous!) I have a feeling things are really going down hill, and it's so horrible to watch this poor girl. We spent all arvo at the hospital yesterday, so DS only had a 30 min nap and boy I paid for it! To make matters worse I gave him a little knock on the head as I got him out the car and he screamed blue murder - poor bubba

I'm feeling depressed about my aches and pains too.....about 10 years ago I fractured my back and it's been really playing up, I also have 3 bulged discs so that hurts, I also had a knee recon around same time, and my knee is getting worse, and I have bursitis in both hips which is agony! To top it off in the last few days a ganglion in my wrist as started interfering with movement and causing pain! I guess it all adds up and I'm feeling depressed about not being able to lose weight through walking daily....I want to try swimming, but having DS EBF is draining at times and I dont want to smell like chlorine for him. Anyway, if you've got through the last 2 paragraphs, well done, I just needed a whinge!

ooh, but my package from Bambini Pronto just arrived, yay! I bought up big in their sale!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy - You've got so much hard stuff going on in your life, no wonder you feel down. Your poor niece and family, life's just bl00dy unfair sometimes. Lugging babies around brings out all the aches and pains, can Drs help? Don't worry about weight loss, it's still early days. Sam is 15mths and I'm only now starting to make an effort (after seeing some dreadful, fatty, pics of me on fb!), hang in there.
    I think Sam lost alot of heat out of his bald little head, lol.
    We have a Ecno - heat, eheater. It's really slim and mounts on the wall, so doesn't take up space. It's 90% convection heat, 10% radiant. Doesn't dry the air and is silent. It's hardly made a dent in our power bill, we are thinking about getting them for the living areas as we have ducted heating/cooling too, and it costs a fortune to run!