+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Digby - my scan is on Tuesday, and it will be the 7 week scan ! Looking forward to seeing heartbeats, so crossing my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG......my apologies of course it's the 7 week scan! I think I was having a pregnant momment! Been having a few of them lately. Even yesterday when I had my dr's appt it wasn't until I got home I realized I forgot to go pay/sign forms after my appt! Woops!! Luckily they were understanding when I phoned them & payed over the phone & there kindly going to send the forms out to me. Note to myself.....when shopping remember to pay as I'm now worried that will be the next thing I do lol!!

Off to lunch now with a friend I haven't seen for about 3 weeks. Where going to primos, not our favorite place but they had coupons in the messenger for 2nd free so thought we may as well save some $$ & go there
    Also have DD's high school interview tonight at 5.30. Poor thing is a bit nervous but she will be fine I'm a little sad too that her primary school years are coming to an end I'll be that mummy crying for sure when she graduates end of year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySchnitzel View Post
    Waiting....... hope you take no offence to what i just said, sorry, prob came out the wrong way. I mean, thanks for mentioning it about the 'after 3 months' as i never knew that, I would've kept going til he was 5y.o!
    Ahh Lisa, you know me.... easily offended Nah no offence taken! Like I said, its a general idea, doesnt neccessarily work for all babies. I know though tha A was DEFINITELY one of the babies who DIDNT want to be wrapped as soon as we hit 3 months!!!

MG - Oooh Tuesday, not long now!! Hmmm I think theres 1 in there.

Digby - sounds like a good idea on the pram/capsule, it can be so hard getting a pram I know theres a few of us in here who havent liked the first pram we had so it can be a bit of a waste of money (my first pram is now used by MIL as she has A one day per week) I always said the same as you, would rather not fork out big money on a nice expensive pram with first bubs, as I didnt really know what would work for me or how soon (or late maybe!) we would be having another bubba.

Kiwi - I cant donate blood ever either. Well no I tell a lie I can only donate blood after Ive not DTD with DH for over 2 years due to his haemophelia and him having to previously have Factor VIII (8)... Yeah RIGHT!! Though at the rate we are going atm that might be sooner rather than later, theres been a bit of a drought in our place!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM: WOOHOO! Congratulations to you and your DH on the birth of your two little cherubs Ned n Anabelle fabulous news one of each lucky you! Best wishes for the first few weeks xx
    Digby: LOL for the preggy moment! I went to put my dirty dishes in the fridge at work instead of washing them up in the sink before my colleague started looking at me weirdly today! Nearly leave time for us yaaaay!!! Looking forward to catching up. Last day for me next Friday Jeepers you have only put on 4 kgs that is fantastic! I haven’t braved the scales again since the start but I am pretty darn sure I would have put on a fair bit (she says after stuffing her face with a hotcross bun and 2 choccy biccies NAUGHTY!!)
    MG: Best wishes for the 7 week scan it will be so exciting when you see that little heartbeat/s
    Ladysnit: Yeehar on the roly poly Charlie! It sounds like you have Charlie sleeping beautifully at the moment that is just wonderful!
    AFM: Well I finish work next Friday yeehar!!!!!!! Im 31 weeks and 2 days but feeling pretty good about things at the moment. I wonder when they will start to suss out if the baby is in the right spot? We have our birthing classes this Saturday and then my last week of work for a long time! Got given a lovely bunch of flowers at assembly this morning to say goodbye and goodluck.
    I am just feeling extremely blessed and thankful that it is finally our time! On a serious note.. I was going to do a devotion at school about what Ive been through and infertility and everything and show the utube clip infertility: seasons of hope and despair and talk about how to talk to people who are going through it… but when I was preparing the clip just made me bawl my eyes out. So i have bailed on the devotion! I guess I kinda forgot how bl*&dy awful that whole time was… I just pray that all the people who are still in the middle of it get their BFPs and that their waiting time comes to an end soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Lm - Hope the 3 day blues pass quickly, man they suck! I thought I had escaped them with Sam but they got me big time on day 5. Give all 3 of your lovely kidlets a big squishy hug from me.

Winzy - I still get teary when I think about the roller coaster ride I went on to get Sam safely in my arms. Enjoy your maternity leave.

Digby - We wasted SO much money on prams, if I count it up we have purchased 12 prams / strollers/ buggies over the years! I'd hate to think of the $$$$! 4 kilos! I put on over 20!!!! I've still got 5-7 to lose. How did DD's HS interview go?

MG - I'll follow your lead and go for 1 too. GF is still doing well, I'm confident I'll get to see him.

Waiting - Maybe our DH's could get together and moan about the DTD drought. Mines lucky to get it once a week atm, poor bugger doesn't know what hit him.

afm - S seems alot better today. Is anyone elses babies waking up really early? Our day starts at 5am as S refuses to go back to sleep and I don't want him to wake up the other kids. At least NZ's time zone will make wake up time a few hours later in the day.
    S has a lovely new game, "follow Mum around the house switching off the vacuum", Yah, NOT!
    I've started to pack, getting excited. DD has arranged with my Dad to be picked up at the airport in a Maserati (sp). One of my Dad's companies is a limo one, she really wanted a stretch limo but Dad said no. That kid has expensive taste! The kids will get a kick out of that and of course there'll be limo rides on the wedding day. Gotta go....................

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - just want to wish you good luck for Tues!! I vote 1 nice strong HB!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi.....DD was always a 5am riser pretty much up till she started kindy. Then with my work from when DD was in reception I had to get her up at 5am to drop her off at mums b4 work (at least she was used to it & was always in bed by 7pm) I do hope for your sake & also so he doesn't wake up DD & DS1 that he will bring it to a more suitable time frame & soon.
    DD went really well at her interview. DH was annoying me a bit though as he kept answering the principals questions for her. (I think he's finding it hard to let go lol) Luckily the principal put him back in his place & said to let E answer the questions!! I'm freaking out a little about the cost as it's nearly 4k a year ($1,500 more expensive then her primary school feels) I shouldn't complain though as it's still very reasonable indeed for a p/high school. Just freaking a bit as theres then the uniform cost & bookfees for year 8 are $400. DD is also due to get fitted for her 2nd plate in June this year costing just over a thousand then the following year braces! Ouch on the back pocket!! Sooooo won't be even contemplating getting a new pram now & the 2nd hand one we were given is looking better by the day lol!!
    How exciting the kids going in the limo sounds like DD is getting very excited (hopefully eneough shes forgotten about her fear of flying Fingerscrossed!)

Winzy.......woo hoo for m/leave being sooooo close!! Won't be long now & our babies will be in our arms
    Hope you enjoyed your pregnancy massage today. The lady I had was soooo good, haven't felt that relaxed in ages. She even massaged my belly so bubs could get a massage too!

MG......not too many more sleeps now. I'm also going with one strong heartbeat. Will be thinking of you Tuesday xxx

Hi to everyone else, gotta fly DD's karate lesson is just about to start xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby - He's in bed by 6.30pm so not all bad. Glad to hear DD's interview went well. $$$ are why our kids will stay in public school (and DH has some personal issues regarding PS), looks like P & J will both need braces, P may need a plate before the year is out, ouch! I'm starting to think babies are cheap! S has a second hand cot and bedroom furniture and a lot of his clothes are hand me downs. Buy new where it matters, is our new motto.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy: hi just saw ur earlier post - so u were there and it didn't work? I guess every baby is different too and there is no blanket solution for everyone I really don't know what we r going to do the breastfeeding association seem to think demand feeding is the way to go but dh is reading baby wise which is much more routine based I dunno! 
    Digby: my massage was very relaxing thanks and when I was getting massaged bubs started making kind of swirling motions from the inside! Cute! Where do u go? I'd like to Ty a place with a proper preggie table with a hole in it but the were lovely there n gave me some labour essential oils and baby massage oil
    Afm: I'm sitting on the couch bawling over biggest loser makeover show good grief I'm hopeless!! Laxed out after my preggie massage  

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi......babies/toddlers are by far cheaper than school age kidlets!! As for plates & braces DD has already had a top plate, next step is a top & bottom plate (dont know how she'll go with the bottom one) sounds ouchy!! Then braces $$$ then most likely another plate to wear at night!! Bloody hell it's mega bucks!! I know of some kids who've just needed the top plate & nothing after that so I do hope your kids will fit into that category. With all these expenses gosh I hope we can miraculously fall preggers sometime next year or the year after, there will be no way we could go down the ivf road again Having said that though I know how lucky & blessed we are & if we dont have anymore I'm more than happy with my 2 girls
    I love pre loved kids clothes Because DD is the oldest out of my close friends & family we've pretty much done all the giving when she grows out of her clothes but on the occasions E has received pre loved clothes she loves it. Bubs on the way has pre loved clothes up to the age of 5 all stored in the nusery. Some belonged to DD & still look brand new & in fashion & alot belong to my nieces who are now 4 & 6. Having so many girls in our family has defiantly come in handy for passing the clothes around. My mum is obsessed with buying baby/toddler clothes & practically lives at pumpkin patch so lots of nice clothes to pass around

Winzy....glad you liked your massage today. The lady I saw her name is Rose, she works at golden grove (clock towers) so wayyy to far for you. Interesting eneough she was telling me how she used to also work at Norwood & deal with a lot of repromed patients who would see her whilst doing IVF & also a guy called Luke W (I do recall his name from the other Adelaide thread) she was Absolutly fantastic. She didn't use a pregnancy bed with a hole. We were talking about them as I had a massage when I was about 20 weeks in one of them & I was telling her there's no way if fit in it now. She said those beds are best only for 2nd trimester & third best to be on your side as you may put to much pressure if on a pregnancy bed with belly in hole. She said shes doing an aromatherapy class ATM & once completed is going to do a course in baby massage to teach parents. It got me thinking......when DD was a tiny Bub I used to always give her a massage as part of her night routine & want to do so for this Bub. I wouldn't actually mind doing a course in
    massaging babies. I'm going to check the WEA mag & see if there's anything going or if anyone knows of anyone running classes any info would be great. I'd love to do it through Rose but with bibs coming soon, I'm sure I'll have bubs before shes finished the course.