+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 136 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting - yep, im keen on kindergym either 9:30 or 10:30 is good for me. I will have all 3 kids with me until august though when my sisters kids start kindy and she will help me with the babes - they should sleep in the pram though, or be happy enough in a bjorn - or just crack it really - who knows!!! Yes - i plan to still walk tmrw -chug down my pain killers and off i go, walking isnt painful its sitting on my butt that hurts it - 9:30 out front of boat deck - would you mind posting directions to teh woolies car park and the boat deck for all who dont know - ive been meaning to but just cant get time, Neds reflux is getting worse and he just wants holding 24/7. Would you be able to bring teh swing and i'll bring back the pillow - thanks

Digby - wow, congrats on your darling girl - sorry her birth sounds a bit traumatic to say the least, but now she is with her family im sure she will make a speedy recovery

Lisa - hoep you catch up on rest today, im knackered but i have all 3 kidlets at home today so not sat down yet..........

well max has first day at day care tmrw, im packing his little bag and getting very anxious about the whole thing. We went for some induction sessions and he LOVES it, but im finding teh whole thing very upsetting. Im sure i'll be fine, i was liek this when he started going to nans for the day on a friday about 3 montsh ago - i guess no one looks after your baby like you do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow - glad Zahli is doing well!

Waiting - woopsy about the course being finished!! Jumping the gun yet again!!
    S goes to kindergym and LOVES it. He goes to the normal kindergym and loves running around and climbing things. They change the set up every week, so the tunnels are in different places and they bring out different bits of equipment each week. We go to Burnside, and Spencer stands in the middle of the group staring at Trish the leader, awestruck, mouth open, while she does the "wiggerly woo". He just loves her and is getting heaps out of it. I highly recommend it!

Would love to come tomorrow, but I think it would be a bit much. I have a cold now, and spent most of last night coughing my guts up (noice - sorry 'bout the tmi), and S has caught it too, so we are watching him and giving him ventolin as needed. I think he's on the up already. poor guy has caught everything under the sun recently. Hoping he will have built up an immune system soon. DH keeps blaming CC, but I keep telling him that's not fair. The runs he got were probably not from there, and this cold he and I caught from DH. Catching colds isn't a reason to stop going to CC IMO. He's going to have to get them at some time, and he could just as easily get them from going to the park or the supermarket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you guys have fun at kindergym. Wish I could do it when he's old enough but such is life, can't have everything. i'm sure it'll be heaps of fun for you guys tho!!

LM...sorry to hear about neds reflux. poor bubba and poor mumma! i saw what my friend went through with her son having reflux and it was hard but every bub is different and i hope neds can be controlled easily! . Goodluck for max and you for tomorrow. he will love it. you're right, no-one can do it like the mother but as long as you feel confident in them then i'm sure all will be fine. he'll get to make lots of new friends to bring home and run amok even more! . Oh and I have rested today - altho not slept like i thought i would. I got dinner slow cooking, had a peaceful lunch and breakfast and now will finish off the housework cos got a few people over tomorrow.

Sorry, cant make the walk in the morning as having some photos taken of charlie!

MG....hope you guys all get better soon! it's the season for it!! kinda drives me nuts too when people just associate all kids sickness to CC. newsflash - kids can get sick anywhere! I know i joke about charlie getting sick there but that's cos he's around otehr kids and it only takes 1 snotty kid (which it did) to make them sick. you only need that one snotty kid to be at a party or at the playground or at yours/their house or in a cafe....just somewhere close - not necessarily childcare. But, i figure also that he'll have a good immune system by the time he starts school so i figure also that if they dont get sick often as a kid then they will at school because it's just the situation of being around other kids no matter where it is. Hope you guys all recover quickly and dont catch much else during this yucky season!!

Shy....glad the baptism went well!! .Sounds like S is having a nice long sleep! how is his sleeping going??

MA..., how's everything going with you and your boys?

Righto, must go and get off my butt and finish housework! Have a good avo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LM - Bummer about Neds reflux, hope its easily controlled. Cool will try to call Kindergym today if I get a chance (A is being high maintenance due to teething...) Will bring the swing tomorrow, it will be just me (A is off to daycare too)

MG - Hope you and S feel better soon Great that S loves Kindergym, I think it will be great.

Lisa - We are going to be doing Kindergym instead of swimming and for A its just while Im on holidays

Ok directions to the Boatdeck Cafe...

Turn on to Mawson Lakes Boulevard from Main North Road at the trafficlights (main entrance to Mawson Lakes), follow MLB until it gets to the "Y" junction, turn LEFT alongside of the shops and lake (ie: dont follow the road around to the right!!!). Not far after you turn (about 4 shops down) on the right is the Boatdeck cafe. You can turn in to the Woolies carpark turn right just next to the Boatdeck and the carpark is behind. Hope that makes sense!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - you explained that far better than i would have ; )

OMG - the babes are settling in to a 4-4.5 hour feed routine and feels like i have 2 bags of cement strapped to my chest....have just soaked 4 breast pads in about 20mins - cant pump as have to get them up in 15 mins so no point. Got my new pump in the post today, cant wait to give it a burn (how sad is that.....) Made all max;s loot bags today and ate all the leftover chocs - yummers. Cant believe he is 2 so soon...that went far too quick for my liking

I should have explained that Neds reflux isnt bad, just annoying. He doesnt seem to be in much pain, just very squirmy and squawky after a feed and if you put him down he will grunt. Smells acidy all the time. We have him on mylanta which seems to be helping and have a script ready for losec if i feel he needs it which at the moment i dont think he does. Depends on how much longer i can survive on next to no sleep as i would prefer to be up with him at night holdin g him up rather than medicate him. He is more difficult to settle in to teh routine than annabelle, think its due to the reflux - Liv, did you find cooper didnt settle in to routine till his was under control??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    First things first, congratulations to the lovely digby on the birth of her precious little girl, so sorry to hear that things were rough but thrilled to hear she's doing better now! How sad to hear the little one has a broken arm but it will heal in no time and lots of cuddles will help no end

maybe - we'll def be finding out the sex if we can when the time is right I'm not patient enough to wait to find out. I want to know how to decorate the nursery and what colour things to buy! I dont think I can bring myself to do neutral colours.

AFM - the threads moved super fast since I last posted so I dont think at work I can write personals to everyone, but just reading along getting to know everyone and their details! Things here are okay, after feeling pretty good yesterday I did end up feeling quite nauseated this morning, mid morning actually, even though i woke up thinking i was going to be okay. Not throwing up though which is a blessing and a curse because much as throwing up is unpleasant, immediately after being sick you just feel so much better!!! Middle of 8 wks now, still feeling really nervous wishing the time would go faster so I could at least be at 12 wks and feel a little safer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    E and I both have nasty colds and neither of us go to CC.

Digby - great to hear little Zahli is improving. Sounds like a pretty eventful time you've had.

Winzy - hope you're loving every minute

Waiting - woohoo for holidays! I've no idea how you've done it all with a toddler

LM - good to hear Neds reflux isn't too bad. Enjoy your walk tmw. Maybe we can join you next week.

MG - We do the 'wiggerly woo' at kindergym too. E loves it. I just look like a big whale jigglung around I'm sure

Maybe - congratulations and welcome!

AFU, E and I still sick. We're having a day on the sofa watching Miyazaki movies. Dad's urologist thinks the cancer may not have spread which will be excellent if that's the case. He has a bone scan this Thursday to hopefully confirm that. He'll then have surgery and with any luck that will be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    On phone so real quick.
    Hope all the sick babies and mummies are better soon.
    I'm in for the walk will have Sam with me. See you there.
    I know have a fringe. Freaking out!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    waitting : time for you to finally relax well done on your prac hun you def need to have a celebration of drinkies for all your hard work .

LM : hun reflux sucks coopers was too bad to even try the mylanta but o know of heaps of girls who use it with the losec .....if you find the losec dones not help at all try nexium that worked so much better for cooper it will be a hard morning for you hun but i am sure max will have a ball so much to explore

Rach : I am so glad that your dads appointment went well and they have a plan to go ahead with I hope you and E feel better soon.

LIsa : will you have a chance to have a cuppa before you go back to work ?

welcome maybe and livvy I hope you bothe have a wonderful pregnancy livvy my ms came and went some day good somedays bad so dont stress too much which OB are you both going through?

Sorry Guys i have double booked myself tommorow and the other catch has been planned for over a month so I wont be able to attend tomorrow but will be their next week with bells on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv01 - yeah I need to chill about m/s coming and going, it never fails to freak me out when I don't have it, but I'm gonna try harder to not get so caught up in it and just try to be positive and hopeful. My OB is John svigos - first appointment with him next Friday! Hoping all continues to go well before then, and obviously after!