+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby and Winzy, congrats on your new arrivals Owen and Zahli are lovely names. So sorry to hear Zahli is unwell I really hope she gets better soon.
    Waiting - yay for being in holidays now, whoo hoo enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe......in the hype of all the baby arrivals i forgot to welcome you! So......... on your pregnancy and for a trouble-free pregnancy!!

Waiting..... ! congratulations on being on holidays!!!! yipppeeee!!! Well done to you!! Can i come drinky too???!!! (I just can't do this weekend as david away).

Digby and Winzy.....well done on being 22 hours within each other!! Digby...sounds like Zahli is doing much better! couldn't be happier for you guys!!
    Winzy....hope motherhood is everything you imagined!

Hi to everyone else!!

All good here. Charlie back at childcare today - more than likely to bring something else home! but that's cool, thta's all part of it - will boost the immune system! I'm one very tired mumma today! I was awake from 2.15-5.30am for no reason!! couldn't get back to sleep after feeding charlie at 2am! Just couldn't sleep! drove me nuts! so i got up and washed the bottles at 4am and just potted around and finally got back to sleep about 5.30. wasn't fun! At least i get some peace today while charlie at childcare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done Waiting on your essay being done and being done with your course!! Hope you enjoy your drinkies and your abundant free time

Lisa - glad to hear that C is better. S is bringing home every germ known to mankind atm too, and I'm just hoping for a nice strong immune system by the end of it! S is off at CC today too. He's getting better at being dropped off.

maybebaby - welcome to the thread! Hope your pregnancy goes nice and smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - Unfortunately not finished with my course just yet, still have to do the final prac in the S/E in Aug/Sept then will be finished.... not long now tho!

Lisa - of course you can come drinkies, anyone can (alcohol or no alcohol!) Ive just gotta organise it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Livvyloo;5874078]Oh noo I just wrote a whole lot of personals and lost them cos I'm on my new iPad and pressed the wrong button, doh!! Oh well here goes again....

Maybe - welcome and congrats on 12 wks, I bet you can't wait to tell everyone. It's lovely to see u again, it feels like only yesterday u were announcing your bfp in our ivf thread. I was hoping I'd run into u again so I could see how you're going and share my news with you... If u haven't already read, I'm pregnant with twins, 8 weeks today look forward to chatting with u here

Hi Livvy, I have been following your journey and am really pleased that you finally have BFP and with twinnies too, hope everything goes smoothly for you. It is a bit early but do you think you will find out the sex?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It has been so much fun letting people know this weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
    Ps how is Zahli going now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo! Yay Digby and DH and DD, on the birth of your gorgeous daughter! Loving the name too Hope you get out of NICU real soon and get to hold your much loved and much awaited little girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Maybe and congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy, and feel free to shoot as many questions as you like! We've all asked them!

Just a quickie from me. Have been so busy. Had DS' baptism Saturday, and have rellies visiting from i/s so busy catching up and cleaning up after the weekend, and before to get ready for it! amazing what you can achieve when bubs is asleep even if only for 1.5 hours!

Thanks to LM for the tip on Dimples NZ, I loooooved my woolen outfit for DS he looked gorgeous.

Hope to catch up and read and do personals later xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought Id post this just to update everyone, its a status from Digby on her facebook page
    Today is a good day!! After a traumatic start to Zahli's birthdate things are now really starting to look up & it's only been 26 hours!! Shes now, breathing like she should be, getting LOTS of cuddles,(.)(.) feeding like a trooper,has graduated beds,had her drip in her b/button changed to her arm & coping well with her broken arm. Zahli your one tough cookie & we love you so much.

Sooooo happy to hear she is doing better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats to winzy and digby!! Glad to hear Zahli is on the improve!
    Hi to all the new recruits!!!
    Typing one handed on phone - as you all know ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Are you guys still planning on meeting for a walk tomorrow (is it tomorrow?) I just looked up info for Kindergym too, the TTG one. There's a General Kindergym group which is more the running around like a loony which I reckon A and Max will love. The more gymnastics focus is the "Pregym" group which starts at age 4. There is a "Babygym" group for 0-2 but I think A and Max will be too rough for that one!!! The general Kindergym runs on Mondays at 9.30 then every hour after that until 1.30 is the last session. If you are interested I can ring up and enquire more about it, costs etc and maybe see about a trial session we can both go to?