+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Winzy & DH on the safe arrival of Owen Jacob.

Hope your 1st night as a mummy went smoothly.

Digby - Hope bubs is here already or you're pushing her out right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winzy - I nearly forgot. I fed on demand, usually every 2-3hrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winzy congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy welcome to the world owen jacob boys do rock enjouy your baby gazing hours oh we demand feed every two hours cooper tummy was underdeveloped being prem so we were told to feed him when he wanted it cause he only took such a small amount xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Winzy & DH on the arrival of Owen Jacob!!! LOVE the name! Glad to hear you are all well.
    I also fed on demand about every 3-4hrs, but I was having to wake S up at the start because he wasn't waking up for feeds & the midwives at the hospital said to not let him go longer than about 4-5hrs without feeding.
    Enjoy your new little family, time flies but every moment is special!

Digby - hope you are going ok and have met your little girl or are very close to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Winzy and DH on the birth of Owen Jacob!!!

Hope you are all doing well!! Gorgeous names, if A was a boy she was going to be Jacob Owen!!!!! Great minds think alike

A fed 4 hourly but struggled to wake up - lots of cold tissues on her face, tickling under her chin to get her to keep sucking while feeding and unwrapping her so shes not too warm to get her to wake a bit. Good luck and enjoy these early days they are the BEST!!!

Oooh wonder how Digby is going....

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats winzy - owen was on our short list too! hope you enjoyed your first night as someones mummy, little boys certainly do know how to wrap mummy around their little finger! the only way the twins woke for a feed was to do their nappy and strip them to nappy and singlet only every 3 hours. max was over 3kg so just demand fed when he wanted it - enjoy mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm teary reading about the birth of little Owen Jacob, how gorgeous, Owen is on our list of boy names too congratulations winzy and your DH, that's just such brilliant news.

Can't wait to hear digbys news!! Must be happening you would have thought

AFM - woke up today with no morning sickness after a rotten day with it yesterday. Freaks me out a little when I don't have it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS WINZY AND DH!!!

Welcome precious little Owen Jacob!! Beautiful name!!

(Jacob was on the shortlist for Cs middle name too!)

You got me all teary eyed when I read the news sneakily on my phone in bed lastnight!! Hope your first night as a mummy was everything you imagined it to be!! Hope the birth wasn't too painful and that you get some rest when you can! I bet you can't take your eyes off him! I didn't want to sleep that first night cos all i wanted to do was look at C! I couldn't stop staring!

As for the feeding, C was 6lb exactly and the pead said no more than 4 hours between feeds. I had to try to start waking him at the 3hour mark just to get the little monkey awake to feed him! He just wouldn't wake and wouldn't stay awake during the feed. I also did what the others had to do - tickling under the chin, wet flannels on face and arms and etc, strip down to singlet and sometimes strip down to nappy etc.
    Hope the feeding is going well so far. It's a whole another world!! Make sure you ask for as much help as you need!
    Enjoy mate! Enjoy! Such a blessing and such a miracle!!

Digby........Goodluck......hope the princess is on her way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Livvy - Yay for MS!!! My OB said that MS can be worse some days than others because of the increases in hormone levels. She described it like stairs, you can plateu along one step for a few days then all of a sudden your levels will increase and the MS is back!! I had MS until about 16 weeks, it was most days from about weeks 6 - 12/13 then only every few days after that. I still had a random occasionally up to about 20 weeks from memory.

Right gotta stop procrastinating I have an essay to do, (1 more essay then Im on holidays FINALLY!!!) I keep getting distracted by coming in here to look for baby news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Digby Princess is out!!!

Congratulations to Digby and DH and Emma on the safe arrival of Zahli Claire (4.6kgs)!!!

Born 6.50am today after a very long labor!

To quote the text "Zahli Claire was born this morning at 6.50am after one very long labour. Zahli weighs 4.6kgs and is not too well but fighting strong. Shes in the ICU and we're yet to have cuddles. Please keep her in your prayers but dont worry the Drs are taking VERY good care of her and fingers crossed in another day or two we will have lots of Zahli cuddles"!!

Digby....she is in our thoughts and prayers and we hope she gets better real soon and hope she's in your arms before you know it!! Hang in there mate!! You've done a fantastic job!!