+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 136 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    omg their may have beens some beautiful babies born good luck to winzy and digby (Digby we know is a Girl cant wait to hear the name after your facebook comment winzy i predict a boy )

Welcome livvy and maybe i hope you have a stress free pregnancy

Lm: how is your back hun ?
    to everyone else i have not had time to read back but i will once mini Cooper is asleep

xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG!!!! These contractions are killing me. There still about 3-4mins apart & lasting around 40-50 secs but really not much different to how they've been all day just getting tired! Going to be a long night!! Please give me a sign & hurry up & dilate more so I can get my but back to the hospy & push baby out! I'm scared things are just gonna stay like this & not go any further & they won't induce Tomoz because of lack of Drs & sick patients like today.

Winzy......no sign of you on here today Im taking that as some exciting news coming soon

Thankyou to everyone for your good wishes they mean alot xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG!!! You poor thing!
    Come on cervix, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!!!!!!
    Hang in there hunny.
    Bubba Digby, time to meet your Mummy.

I'm not much help on how to deal with contractions, once mine start, baby is coming out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby...GO TO HOSPITAL NOW! BUBBA COME OUT! our orders to both of you!! Goodluck!!!!! Oooooooohhhh......sooooooo exciting!!!!

Winzy....push! Push! Push!!! ?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    WINZY WON THE RACE WITH A BOY!!!!! So it seems......there's a message on her facebook saying 'congratulations....can't wait to meet him'!!!

Congratulations Winzy and DH!!!

(When i get the official text I will post the actual details.....but this is all i have so far after stalking her FB wall!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I guessed a boy too!!! Am waiting impatiently for all the deets!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay another boy cant wait to here the name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone just a quickie from hospy... This morning dh and i became the proud parents of little Owen Jacob at 9:10am he is so beautiful we r in love 6 pounds 7 ounces 13 hourlabour on the gas n tens n bath we r both healthy but soooo tired will try to get an hour sleep in before a feed at 12 midnight how often did u guys wake up your little ones for feeds inthe first 24 hours?
    Digby: hun thinking of u tonight as u push through the pain and meet your new little girl xoxoxo go digby go xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Winzy!!! Congrats to u and DH on the birth of Owen. And well done on the no pain relief!!! Enjoy ur bundle can't wait for photos! I had to feed S a minimum of 3 hourly but often 2 hours! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Winzy - congratulations on the birth of your son. Welcome to the world Owen.

I fed on demand , but it usually was every couple of hours in the beginning. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub