+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Livvyloo - welcome and congratulations. Ask any question you might have and hopefully we'll all have answers for you.

Lisa - How's C going? Hope he's feeling better soon. Poor bub.

LM - ouch. Sore backs are the worst especially when you can hardly move. Hope your recovery is fast. Let me know if I can do anything. I did my back when E was small(er) when I was putting her in the portacot once. It's so far down and low to the floor. Couldn't do anything for a while after that.

Kiwi - sounds like you had a good day.

Windy & Digby - I'm eagerly waiting to hear your news.

AFM, my scan this morning went well. The placenta has moved and Is now more than 2cm away from my cervix. The other things they were checking on were all ok too and bubs is good too. Unfortunately though my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer today so it's been a bit of a down day. He has an appt with his urologist Friday so we find out more then. Oh E and I have colds too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Digby and Winzy - Things are going to happen for both of you soon!!!!

LM - ouchers on the back being out. Let me know if I can help too! Lots of nurofen and panadol for you, and heat packs. If necessary, can I suggest physio for you, they will give you exercises to do. DH has a burst disc, and spent 3 months on the floor and going to hydrotherapy, on morphine tablets and valium. not pretty, but he was an extreme case. Swimming helps too. Keep us updated.

Livvyloo - I think we met in a TTC thread. So happy to see you have your BFP. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Waiting - you go girl on almost being done with your prac!! Fantastic!

Rach - great news on your placenta! So sorry about your Dad. I hope he is ok, and you are ok. These diagnoses always are such a shock, and unexpected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    moongazer - yeah I definitely remember your name from a TTC thread! thanks for the congrats and the welcome

RachinSyd - Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure given time I'll have about a million questions. hehe

LadySchnitz - oh so there is another twin mama in here! that's cool! I'll have to watch out for Lulusmum

Winzy - yes I had my first scan on Monday of this week, it was totally amazing. It's a surreal feeling and we couldn't believe it when there were two little heartbeats in there. I really didn't think it was possible cos I haven't been overrun with symptoms. I'm getting more morning sickness as the weeks go on but I've certainly not been as completely wrecked as some women have been, even those carrying one! I guess that just proves how different it is for everyone!

Digby - yeah I really hope we get a few more graduates in here from the IVF threads, it'd be nice to see loads of successes

AFM - had my second puke of pregnancy this morning. So that's one sunday and one today.. lol.. i'm just thankful it's not every day yet. I feel nauseated to some degree every morning, but the days I throw up it seems to be worse. Really hoping the next few weeks go quickly, I'm really ready to start telling people our news, but it feels like ages until we're going to be able to!! Only 8 wks at the end of this week. I did some googling of womens twin baby bellies tho last night and did think that I may struggle to keep this a secret until 12 wks from the looks of some other womens twin bellies at 12 wks. That was a bit of a wake up call! I'm a petite sort of person so I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about how massive I'm going to get and how quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvyloo..... You might be ok with keeping it a secret until 12 weeks even with twinnies. It's usually consecutive viable pregnancys where you pop out much quicker IMO. Luckily with winter here it will also be easier to hide wearing baggy jumpers etc maybe. With DD I didn't pop out until about week 17 whereas this time round I was noticeably pregnant from as early as 9 weeks. We ended up announcing then as DD was getting hassled by a girl at school who wouldn't stop going on about how she "could tell" I was preggers & it wasn't fair on DD & with f/bk & all thought it was best to announce ourselves. I hope the next four weeks go quick for you so you can announce your exciting news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvyloo: glad to hear u r feeling ok and that ur nausea isn't too full on. awesome to see those two little heartbeats so excited for u!!

Rach: sorry to hear about yr dads prostate cancer hope u r feeling ok I have a friend who has had it for about 15 years or so was originally really bad but has fought it back hard and is now healthier than he has ever been. I hope your dad will be ok xoxo
    Afm tmi post coming up: well I had a bit bleeding about 1 tsp but no mucus So they thought id better come in and get monitored all was okay and they said I was having lots of Braxtons and that It might hVe been the bloody show and i would probably go into labour in the next 24 - 48 hours sooo excited!! Keep this secret from fb though please guys Hmm it's dh s bday tomoz so looks like he might have to share!!!! will keep u posted xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any action digby? we might be doing synchronized pushing lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by digbyleigh View Post
    Livvyloo..... You might be ok with keeping it a secret until 12 weeks even with twinnies. It's usually consecutive viable pregnancys where you pop out much quicker IMO. Luckily with winter here it will also be easier to hide wearing baggy jumpers etc maybe. With DD I didn't pop out until about week 17 whereas this time round I was noticeably pregnant from as early as 9 weeks. We ended up announcing then as DD was getting hassled by a girl at school who wouldn't stop going on about how she "could tell" I was preggers & it wasn't fair on DD & with f/bk & all thought it was best to announce ourselves. I hope the next four weeks go quick for you so you can announce your exciting news
    Oh i hope you're right and I can keep the secret a little bit longer. I was a bit aghast at some of the google photos and how big people were at 12wks, but perhaps they were people who had had previous pregnancies. I couldn't imagine getting that big that fast and being able to hide it. Although perhaps I would be able to hide it easier being winter! My work clothes are all pretty close fitting so maybe I'll just have to buy a few new things and do some concealing hehe

That's really crazy about one of your DD's school mates making comments like that, lol, I wouldn't expect them to notice that kind of thing! How strange. A good decision to announce though and looks like it was all fine in the end HOORAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Winzy View Post
    Livvyloo: glad to hear u r feeling ok and that ur nausea isn't too full on. awesome to see those two little heartbeats so excited for u!!
    Yeah I guess I'm lucky with twins that I'm not having MORE nausea, I mean on the days I puke I seem to feel sick all day but the other days I feel sick in the morning until about lunch time and then it seems to subside. Today was full on, but it's all worth it in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach......Im sorry to hear about your dad. I hope your both ok xxxx

Winzy......when I had the show with DD she was born the next day!!
    Yep!! Looks like DH may be getting a special bday gift tomorrow xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Winzy. How exciting!