+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Post jinx Digby! Glad to hear that you got to your waxing appt do you know how to do the FB style chat thingo on BH? I dont seem to be able to do it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi adelaide ladies

Thought i might pop in here under the invitation of LadySchnitzel and KiwiGemini as I'm an Adelaide lady who has recently had a BFP from IVF And in fact, as it turns out I have twins on the way we discovered on Monday!

I'm almost 8 weeks at this stage, so a long way to go until I'm considered in more of a "safe" stage, and even longer until I actually pop, but of course I'm interested in as much advice from you ladies as possible These will be our first, so we're totally in the dark about a lot of things!!

Hope you don't mind me joining in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well ive done my back chiro today who thinks there may be disc involvement but cant tell due to too much muscle spasm so off for xrays tmrw. cant lift, drive, can barely friggin walk - timing just brilliant considering 3 kids to look after............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid phone.

Here's the short version.
    Welcome livvy, nice to see you here.
    LM- let me know if you need help. School hours and I am yours if you need me. Hugs.
    Lisa- poor little C.
    Digby-Come on baby.
    Winzy- 6 days! Wahoo.
    Hope everyone is well. Took Sam to Cleland, HAD A ball. Then got the dog and big kids and went to the beach and had f&c there. Beautiful day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach.....I'm due on the 4th but getting induced on the 5th in the arvo.

Winzy......I'm not having many contractions anymore either just the on & off period like pain. It sounds like where at the same stage & if I do have bubs first it will only be because of the cheating (I mean induction) on Sunday lol!! I still have a feeling anyway our babies maybe born on the same day!! Monday 6th June!! I'm sooooo excited to find out what your having & bubs name also. I will send a txt to both yourself & lady after the birth if that's ok so one of you can do an announcement for me. Would you like me to do the same for you also?

Lady......hope C is feeling a bit better this arvo & sleeps well & no wheezing.

Lulusmum.....sorry to hear you've done your back in. Ouch!! I hope you recover soon, not good with 3 little ones to look after.

Livvyloo.....welcome & congratulations!! Twins also, how exciting!! It's great to see another graduate from the Adelaide thread. Here's hoping the rest of the gang will also join sometime soon this year!!

AFM.......dont think bubs is coming anytime soon, she's too warm & comfy I think lol!! I'm getting soooo excited & keep thinking to myself "wow, this time next week bubs will be here & I'll be cuddling her non stop" DD is super excited & even asked last night if the baby can sleep in the bassinet in her bedroom lol! I think this baby is going to have a mummy & a mini mummy!! DH is freaking out about the birth (more so than me) but I'm sure he'll be fine. My only worry is heomoraging again but I know I'll be in safe hands. DH is worried he will pass out. I told him to only look at my face not down there & he'll be right lol!!
    Mums coming on Friday to help me clean the house & knowing my mum she'll bs getting stuck into the "nesting" cleaning windows etc. Shes been so good to me the past weeks giving me a hand with the housework,I'm very lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvyloo: welcome and congrats on twinnies!!! I take it u must have had a scan? What a special moment that is how did u feel? 
    Lm: ouch that sounds really painful!! hope u r ok soon 
    Kiwi: cleland sounds fun! What a great idea. 
    Digby: wow it does sound like it's all happening the same for us! Is your belly sticking out the bottom of your maternity tops too? I'm riding LOW at the mo! yep please text and I'll announce for u and I shall text u 2 when I pop too thanks for the offer though a name might come a bit later we r gonna wait till we meet bubs and then name him or her my mum is arriving tomorrow night from interstate so imagine she will go nuts around here too! (hopefully she doesn't drive us nuts in the process!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lulusmum......ouch! oh that doesn't sound good at all! I would offer to help on the days charlie is at childcare but he wont be back there til end of next week and there's certainly no way that i'm coming if he's still infectious (making me infectious!). Hope you have some help while you're in so much pain!! poor thing!

Livvy.....welcome and congratulations!! Ask any questions you want, we've all been there before - except for the twin part.......lulusmum can help with that part cos she had new twinnies 2 months ago!

Digby......your mum just sounds like a treasure!! so glad to know you have lots of help around you! E sounds so cute with everything she says! little mini mum there!

Winzy....i'll FB PM you my number and you can send me the birth announcement if you like and i can post for you - that way i can do both yours and digbys if you're on the same day!

Kiwi....sounds like you had a lovely day!

Waiting...... 2 more days til the prac is over!!

Hope you're all well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winzy......yep riding low too. When I've been sitting for a while then get up I get the most awful pelvic pain walking around & my waddle is worse then a penguin waddle lol!!!
    How long is your mum staying for? Will be nice I'm sure having her, & if shes anything like my mum will probably help you round the house once your home from hospital so you can spend time bonding & resting. How long is DH having off work? I bet he's getting super excited!!
    As for baby names sounds like a good idea to wait & see what you have first. Take as much time as you both need in deceiding on the perfect name. One of my friends took about 2 weeks & looking back shes glad she did take her time. I guess for us we've had plenty of time since we've known she's a girl from week 20. Cant wait to announce her name
    It's DEFINATLY unusual but I wouldn't say strange if that makes sense. Can't believe I've managed to keep it a secret for this long, not like me at all lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady.....thanks for that as chances are Winzy & I will both be in hospital round the same time

Kiwi.....sounds like you've had a fun & busy day with the kids
    Don't know about you but I'm hanging out for more school holidays! I love having E home & better still LOVE the no rushing in the mornings etc IYKWIM. Don't know about your kids but E has been getting soooooo much homework this term she needs a break already. I guess it's a good thing in a way as her teacher is getting them prepared for highschool but it does frustrate me sometimes when they have so much. DD hasnt been going to karate either the past few weeks as I don't want to drive too far etc until after bubs is born & even with that extra free time at home it's been just homework, dinner, finish off homework then bedtime at 8pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh man I cant keep up with you lot atm!!!!!!! Quick post cos Im stuffed

LM - Oh no not your back, hope you can get some relief soon. I have a slipped disc in my back man its painful when it plays up, I feel for you

Digby and Winzy - HURRY UP YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livvy - Welcome

2 days of prac to go WOOHOO!!!!!! Been running around like a crazy woman and A is teething so a few sleepless nights, cant wait to chill out. Oh and have a drink with Kiwi - dont worry Im sure I can fit a few drinks in before TTC again, at this rate it will NEVER happen!!!