+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa, he still had wet nappies. We let him drink out of a big boy cup and suck a wet flannel. C might have an ear infection, that's what S had. Keep up the pandol over night. If he gets bad overnight try ringing the drs that come to your house. Hope it's not a UTI. Not that an ear infection is nice. Hugs to you guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kiwi, he does have an ear infection, I just didn't think that would make him scream at the bottle. just not up to eating I guess? We should be good to get through the night until our GP appt in the morning. Will try the flannel if we need to! Thanx for the tips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby no longer has bedtime bottles. He didn't want it. He's on 1 bottle in the morning. That's all. Bit sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is he on anti biotics? Keep up the pain relief. Maybe syringe some water in his mouth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep he's on antibiotics and panadol.

Wow, S becoming big boy not needing bedtime bot bot. Try not to be too sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySchnitzel View Post
    Yep he's on antibiotics and panadol.

Wow, S becoming big boy not needing bedtime bot bot. Try not to be too sad.
    Have you tried nurofen? I find that works better for overnight. Night time bottles were becoming a fight, I was lucky if he had 20mls. He doesn't drink much water, sigh, just like his big sister. I've had to start on diluted juice, just to get some liquid in him. I make his food watery too. Poor C, hope he's better by the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - I hope the night goes smoothly for you and you all get some sleep. It's so horrible when our bubs are sick. Sending you hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    all!

Dr this morning says he has RSV - Respiratory Syncytial Virus - symtpoms last generally 8-15days (dr reckons he might only be 9-12days). Can cause Bronchiolitis or pneumonia in children under 1.yo! BUT, he thinks we've escaped the bronchiolitis and pneumonia part unless he starts wheezing and etc. He's not having much to drink at all but dr said even if just a few sips here and there he should be fine as he's still looking quite happy and healthy - just has terrible cough and snotty nose. oh, and still has ear infection - but that has gone down a bit.
    He shouldn't get this again this winter. He said it's one of the real nasty ones!
    Poor sausage!

Hope you're all well toay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady.......poor C I hope he recovers soon. Fingerscrossed it doesn't turn into anything nastier. Hope the wheeze stays away & his back to his happy self in no time xxxx

AFM.......well I made it to my wax appt lol! So least I'm nice & tidy for the dr's/nurses & all set incase of an emergency sect! Now baby your free to come!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladysnitz: Sad to hear that your C has RSV but good that its treatable hope that he starts to feel better soon not fun when little ones are sick

Digby: Hmmm I wonder if you made it to your waxing appt today or if other more 'pressing' or should I say 'pushing' engagements cropped up? I think that tonight is the night for you!! Ah but who really knows eh? Good luck to you anyway cant wait to hear your news and bubbies name

Rach in Sydney: My due date is the 7th of June so we shall see!

AFM: SERIOUS countdown mode now!! 6 days to go far out! So excited to meet bubs! Am drifting around in a bit of a daze at the moment put my toast in the fridge after i cooked it this morning and got money out to give the librarian this arvo when she gave me back the books i was checking out !! Must be getting close the physio said Id start to be a bit like this towards the end cos of the endorphins or something. No more BHs since sat night so not sure whats going on there just slight tiny period pain that comes and goes away really quickly.
    Had a very cool pregnancy photo shoot with Shy's ex colleague Cat yesterday who is putting together her portfolio she is very talented and did some beautiful things with lighting DH came along too for some lovey dovey shots with the bump cant wait to see the photos Anywyay Hi to everyone!!!