+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LM - Which Kindergym are you going to take Max to? Im planning on starting A as soon as prac is finished, will make some calls next week..

Ohhh Digby so close I was hoping there would be some baby news as I found out today 2 friends of mine have had babies in the past week (1 today) so was hoping the labour dust had got to you(and Winzy!!) Wow I think your little Miss is gonna be here before induction somehow! I had a S&S done and woke up in labour the next morning. Was a bit uncomfortable having he sweep done but I reckon the dye through my tubes was more painful for SURE!!

Bummer to hear about all the sick bubbas, Lady and Kiwi I hope C and S get well soon!

Country - wow not long for you either!!

Augh gotta run bbl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I back quickly (really should do some homework, 4 more days of prac and 1 essay due next Monday.... SOOOO close to holidays!!)

LM - Ill join you guys for a walk and cuppa next Tuesday, have to go to uni to pick up an assignment so will be right nearby anyway. not sure if Ill have A or not need to double check with daycare what day she is booked in, I think its Thurs so yep might have her running amok.. oh dear!! But she is OBSESSED with babies at the moment so the twins might keep her amused momentarily......

Right homework now....!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting - i need kindergym on a monday so was thinking starplex at gawler but they only run on wednesday - so now im thinking either athelstone which i have heard awesome things about or TTG, but i think that is actually like preoper gymnastics for littlies, not just running around like a looney which is more up max's alley - we should go together so will look more in to it - have fun with the homework - will u be home on wed at 5ish, brett can come then if that suits you. Will get him to bring the pillow too, it was far better than my milkbar but i have scrapped twin feeding, its just too hard, too squirmy and ned is too big now and kicks off the lounge - i just stagger their feeds by 20mins, works just as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Im thinking the TTG Kindergym will find out more about it. Would be great to go together. I think I have a staff meeting until 5pm on Wed, will check tomorrow, other option is I can drop the swing to Brett at his work on my way through one night after school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can also go for walkies and coffee next tues provided C is all better.

Digby.....you won't make it to induction mate! I would get waxed today if It's not too late!

Winzy...have a good day! The one thing I regret is not getting professional maternity photos and newborn family photos.

The race is on I believe!! Maybe we should take bets on who's going to pop first!

Country....wow you.are just around the corner too!! Yay!!

All ok here. Lots of cuddles for my sick little boy! Just wish I could blow his nose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lulusmum & waiting........it was a long time ago since I took DD to kindergym but from what I've heard it's still pretty much the same at the TTG one (which we went to) There meant to be one of the best in the state. The ages range from babies-2 year olds then 2-4, then once there 4 they have the option of doing pre-gym. Lulusmum I think you will find Max will like it there at there's LOTS of free time to just "run a muck" & they have a foam pit & trampolines etc. Loads of fun!!! Not sure if she's still there but DD had a teacher named Annie who's the main teacher there, she's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady......hope C gets better very soon. The lady I see for waxing only works from wed-sat so Bubs had better stay put until after then lol! Sorry for TMI everyone but had some thick mucus come out this morning which got me a bit excited thinking it might be the plug?? Not long now

Winzy......Fingercrossed you dont make it to your next appt on Monday & no need to be induced. Who knows we may end up having our babies on the same day!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby - I think things are going to happen very soon! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winzy - Anything happening for you???????????????? I never had any pre labour stuff happen, so don't worry, not everyone gets it.

LM- I'm in for Mon kindergym. I've being trying to ring but keep getting the engaged signal. I have a feeling they have long waiting lists, or they did when my friends kids were little. I'm off to check out Occass care on Thurs, I may get "me" time after all! It is so cheap!!!

Lisa - It's so hard, babies and snotty noses. S runs when he sees a tissue in my hand. Hope C is better soon.

Waiting - So close now! We must squeeze in that drink before you start ttc again.

Must go, Sam needs lunch and bed. Can someone give me directions on where to meet on Tues. Digby, I'll be checking in to hear updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby & Winzy - oh it's so close now. How exciting. I can't wait to hear your news. Who's first? ...hmmm...I'm going for Digby but actually I hope it happens on the same day. How exciting would that be! What are your actual due dates?

I can't make Tues am next week as I have a Drs appt. Enjoy your walk girls and maybe I can catch you the week after.

I've got a scan tmw to see if my placenta has moved. I have a feeling it hasnt but we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach....goodluck for your scan tomorrow!!

Kiwi.....a couple months ago when S was sick and went completely off his food and milk, how did you treat the situation? Did you take him to the hospital or did you just see how it went? C has prob had no more than 200mls today. He just wont take it. he cries every time. We even had to syringe feed him tonight before we just let him go to sleep.

We have a GP appt first thing tomorrow morning anyway otherwise we'd be at the hospital tonight. We're not rushing the hosp idea anyway as he's on antibiotics already. I have a feeling there's another UTI!! He screamed at the idea of any food/drink last time when he had the UTI which makes me think it's another one. Or just a very bad throat infection or something. He's not lethargic like he was last time and he's on panadol so he doesn't have a temp or anything.

Poor sausage. just want to make him all better.