+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Lisa - sorry to hear charlie is really sick at the moment, all the best with the seperation anxiety

Shy - sorry that things aren't all that great for you at the moment, as digby says hopefully he will grow out of the eczema

digby - I understand about DH and time off v's money, we run our own business and DH will be back at work after bubs is born as well, but hopefully he will get some time at home as well as it is in between seeding and harvest. If it was at either seeding or harvest then I would have no choice he would be on the tractor. I hope that DH can get some good bonding time when he is home from work.

Winzy - how you going????

Rach - how are you and bump going?

To everyone I've missed hope you are well.

Lisa thanks for asking how I'm going, all is cruising along at the moment. Over getting up for work but I don't think that is anything unusual. Only 4 weeks and 4 days left (not that I'm counting). Can you believe I forgot my baby shower is coming up and that one of my best friends is coming from Sydney. Bubs is very good at kicking my ribs or just having its head jammed on them most of the day but otherwise there are no complaints

Country

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Country.....glad to hear all is going well except for the ouchy ribs. That's one pain I haven't had but getting the really sore hips at night from sleeping on my side with a heavy load lol! That's good the timing has worked out well for you guys that DH won't have to bs on the tractor at time of bubs arrival. I know we will cope & one week off is better than no time off for us. I'm glad now (all going well) it will be a natural birth as it would be a bit much otherwise with the not being able to drive for Approx 6 weeks. I hate relying on my parents too much & it's alot of backtrackinng if they do have to take DD to school etc for too long.

Winzy.......how you going cycle buddy? Getting anymore twinges? Can't wait til both our babies are born!

AFM.....had appt this morning & there FINALLY going to induce me. Next Sunday 5th at 3pm I'm booked in so bubs will most likely be here on the 6th June (day before my birthday) unless she makes an earlier arrival this week. I'm 2cm dilated & still having irregular contractions so will see!! I'm booked in for a xxx wax on wednesday so part of me is hoping she'll hold off until then. I know I should of waxed earlier but dont have the $ until then so a bit late.

Sorry for lack of personals, got no sleep last night, insomnia mixed with itchiness kept me up all night so going to get some shut eye now & set my alarm to wake me in time to pick DD up from school. Night xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all

LM: I am free on tuesdays for a walk and would love to go

Country digby and winzy not long to go now yay cant wait to hear of the arrivals .

lisa i hope charlie feels better soon hun.

sorry just a quick one heaps to do while min C is asleep

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv - great, next tues is max's first day at cc so lets do it then - think i'll need the distraction. Is 9:30 ok with you, thats generally when the twins have a nap so will do it in the pram, then by coffee time they will need a feed so that fits in with me - how about you? Should we meet at the boat deck ? Anyone else coming?

Digby - ummmmmmmmmmm, im willing to put money on bub coming earlier than sunday if your already 2cm and having contractions - did they do a sweep or are they trying to hold you off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

LM - Tuesday is good for me, I'll join you both, as S has playgroup on Fri. Thanks for info about occasional care, I'd never heard of it. Ingle Farm only take 2-5yrs, but Surrey downs takes from 6mths. Must give them a call. Hope the twins are continuing to do good sleeps.

Digby - I think bubs is going to beat your induction date, in fact I don't think you'll make it to your waxing....................

CC - Nice to hear from you, sorry to hear about the baby gymnastics on your ribs. Ouch!

Lisa - Hope C is feeling better. Sam just has a mild cold with runny nose, happy enough and finally sleeping well.

Hope all the sick bubbas get well soon and tired Mummies get more sleep.

Sam has slept through 2 nights out of 4! And the other 2 nights were 4am and back down again. This Mummy got 10hrs uninterrupted sleep on Saturday night and boy did I need it! Have a head cold, but think I'm through the worst of it. Sam is walking 70% of the time now, very cute! Must go, computer is hurting my head, must be time for some codral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi....hope you feel better soon. X

Lulusmum......she went to do the swoop thing & I chickned out as I had cramps at the time & well I'm just a chicken lol!! She did say to me hopefully she'd done eneough already to help bring on labour but no swooping Unfortunatly (thanks to me) I just hate internals & dreading if they will have to break my waters next week. Any tips on how to overcome?? I was never like this going through ivf/TTC & had endo biopsy & tubal dye test both when awake with no problems but why is it a simple internal etc I can't handle when I'm pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM : 9.30 works for me cooper will sleep in his pram now where is it at i dont know mawson lakes very well at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lm: wow u r the baby whisperer! 
    Lisa: bring on the baby race bummer that C has been crook I hope he gets better real quick x
    Country: good to hear from you my dear and glad that everything's rolling along nicely the last 4 weeks will fly! R u all organized? 
    Digby: so ur due this Saturday but being induced (if need be) next Sunday yeah? I reckon you'll be pushing to get to induction day if ur already 2 cm and having bh s u r like me doing all sorts of bits n pieces when bubs is due and wanting bubs to come but then wanting to get stuff done too! 
    Afm: well your walking date sounds fun if I still haven't popped I might turn up and try to bring bubs on! I had my ob app today too and bubs has moved down into the pelvis and is 3 - 4 /5 ths engaged yay! He said that we will talk induction next Monday if no bubs by then and also he is not on duty this weekend so if I go into labour I get someone else on the team grrr rob Lowe or someone?? I haven't had anymore bh but have picked up a cold hopefully I get better before bubs comes. I have a busy week getting stitches out tomoz then preggo photoshoot then dentist on Thursday and mums flying in from kl so bubs can come anytime after thursday lunch!!! Bit worried bubs might come this weekend and I get the other dr but I'm sure he'll be fine... Exciting times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv - i'll pm u directions but the boat deck uses the same car park as woolies which is off the main rd you take to get in to mawson lakes (like that made any sense....) - i'll just pm u the directions

winzy - yep, come along and jiggle that baby out!!!

Kiwi - wow, i might look in to surrey downs too, never knew there was one there. from now on max will do kindergym on monday, cc on tues, my mum comes on wed so we do various activities with all the kids or she minds the twins and i take max out, thur we have a nanny come for the morning to help with housework and the twins and on friday max goes to MIL's for the day. he's on the wait list for cc on a thursday too but i might just keep our nanny on and not send him that day - just realised how busy my weeks are

well, feel like poo, tonsillitis has hit - all babes in bed so trying to stay up for teh dream feed then lights out for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiwi- just checked out the info for occ care and it sounds awesome and sooooo cheap, for 1/2 day of peace definately worth it!!!!!!!!!