+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening!!!!!!!! (Im in a good mood dunno why, can you tell??!!!)

Kiwi - oh man that sucks. A went through a horrid time with sleep a few weeks back now I wonder if maybe S is hitting that same phase?? It was horrendous, I hope it passes for you quickly.

Winzy - oh how scary, good to hear everything is ok

LM - I know EXACTLY what you mean about working, I guess thats why this year has been my big push to get through uni and finish my pracs. Although I LOVE being a SAHM I felt I was starting to miss my 'professional' side and was actually starting to doubt my abilities so my confidence dropped something fierce. Im SOO glad Im doing my uni pracs now before having another bubba, its really boosted my confidence again Im feeling so much more positive and I know Im going to enjoy the time I have at home with A on holidays so much more!!

We are doing well, unfortunately A has come down sick with a cold and cough so thats a bit testing at the moment (sleep deprivation and prac arent nice) but she is still quite happy during the day. Only 8 days of this prac to go WOOHOO!!

Oh that would have been awesome to meet Jen (Im a stalker in that thread!), I hope you guys had lots of fun. Ahhhh Bubhub friends, man you guys rock (awwww warm fuzzies) yep Ive thought the same Ive met some awesome people in here who I feel are friends for the long-haul (too bad if some of you want to get rid of me ). Actually DH, A and I are going up to QLD in the first week of July and I will be meeting a whole group of BHubbers from my old Due Date thread from A. Im SOOO excited, not only have they organised a big meet up, but one has offered for us to stay with them for a couple of days and some of them have gotten together and organised playdates and bbqs / drinks while we are there to, its so amazing I cant WAIT to go now!!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 24-05-2011 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kiwi - sleep deprivation is the pits. Hope things improve soon.

Winzy - good to hear everything is ok. I've felt a bit nauseous over the past few days too. Saturday night I felt so sick and my body was really sore. I think I just needed a good sleep. I'm only 28wks though. There's a huge difference between 28 & 38 weeks. Hope things happen soon for you. I can't wait to hear your & Digby's news.

MG - Enjoy the scan tomorrow (forgot to say that today)

LM - I too loved my Ned cuddles today. They're both adorable.

I'm also amazed at and loving the friendships that have formed from BH & IVF too. Meeting Jen and her family was great today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Firstly I'd just like to say how much your kind words meant to me yesterday. I haven't felt that bad in a long time. I saw one of my friends at school drop off and burst into tears when she asked me how things were. Of course she understood, her girls are only 15mths apart. I think I'm just so annoyed about it all, he slept through from 8wks, then we got to 9mths and he's been waking ever since. I'm sure we'll get back there again, it's only a small part of their lives. DH being on night shift didn't help either. Last night went much better, with S waking at 2am, quick bottle and back to sleep until 6.40am! We got him a heater for his room and I think that really helped. I had a chat to J and things are better there. Surprise, he woke up feeling really good, hmm, I wonder why? DH has 1 more shift then he's on Sam duty for a few nights while I catch up on some sleep.

Winzy - I hope you're feeling better, don't hesitate to go back to the Dr if need be.

Digby - How's all the natural induction treatments going? Come on little bubba, Mummy, Daddy and big Sis want to meet you.
    Tweens are fun aren't they. P is only behaving because if she doesn't, I take away her new ipod. What ever works I say!

Waiting - 8 more days to go, wahoo!!! Sorry to hear A isn't well. I remember A having her bad sleep phase, at least I get to stay at home and have a lazy day, you had to study! How wonderful getting to met your other BH friends, I bet you can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

LM, Rach & MG - So glad you got to met Jen and her family, BH friends are the best! Waiting, you're not alone, I'm a serial stalker on that thread too.

MG - Enjoy seeing bubs today.

LM - Not sure what day for CC, we only do playgroup on a Fri. I like you're idea about the pub, but one drink and we'd both be asleep on the table. I want to go back to study, but can't do that until 2013. Stupid lack of finances. Thought it would be good to ease Sam into it, and have a me day.
    everyone else, must go play with my little man who has been patiently waiting for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all. Quick one from me. We had our nt scan, and bub is low risk for down syndrome. Yay. 1:457 chance. Spencer was 1:265 or do chance, so nice being in low risk group for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news MG!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - Woo Hoo!

Kiwi - you're sounding better today. Hope so'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - just a quickie as all babes are asleep so im gonna be sneaky and grab a nap today
    Kiwi - you certainly sound chirpier today, cant wait to see you and sammy tmrw - hoping its not raining so the boys can have a run outside, dont know about sam but max is going stir crazy with this weather

MG - best news ever, i was soooooooo hoping you would cut a break with this pregnancy, more than you did with spence anyways, after what you went through to get UTD you get to enjoy this part

Yes, BH friend are great - so good to be with people who actually understand rather than just thinking they do

Can i ask a question - i heard that babies should give up/be off the bottle by two - well, max still has 2 or 3 milk bottles a day, i tried giving him milk from a cup but he wont take it. I aslo got the handles and sippy spout that fit the avent bots but he wont have a bar of that either - i guess i want to know if its a really a big deal to have them off the bot by 2 though - i mean, after a busy day with teh babes and running around etc its lovely to have a snuggle with max with him having a bot - i love it as much, probably more than he does -do you think i would be holding back his development etc if i kept giving it to him - he still seems like a baby in so many ways, but obviously a little boy in many others - its not like i am going to still be doing this when he's 3 or 4 or anything - thoughts please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Kiwi....sorry i didn't get to post yesterday and i'm sorry you had such a rotten day!! Glad all is much better today and that J has lost his attitude. can't be nice when you got it coming from all ends! . Hope you enjoy catching up on your sleep while DH is on Sam duty. I've had a few tears here myself recently and DH has done all the night feeds, and most of the housework cos i haven't had time.....no thanks to crankybum! 2 nights in a row i even had toast for tea cos that's all i felt like while DH had leftovers from the fridge. Today tho i managed to get a slow cooking casserole going so i feel better about that! My motivation was that DH told me how exhausted he was. i dont bla him. Charlie night feeds, housework, and 5 nights a week at taekwondo at the minute! woops.....i think we wore him out!

MG....that's fantastic news!! . hope it's all smooth sailing from here!!

Waiting.....glad you're in a good mood!! wow 8 days to go! yay!! will be over before you know it! hope A is feeling much better!! Feels like i haven't seen or spoken to you since forever ago! No swimming (from me), no walking, no daytime visits. i'm feeling a bit lost!

LM.....i can't give you any answers on the bottle question i'm sorry, but i hope you can get some good advice on it. is there a way of making cup drinking a game??? dont ask me how cos i'm not very creative but maybe "max feed mummy the cup........mummy feed max the cup...."

Digby/Winzy.....hurry up! that is all!

Rach....wow 28 weeks! where on earth did that come from!! . Hope you're keeping well!

to everyone else!

I too am a thread stalker and so saw that you guys were meeting with the texan lady! wow what an adventure!! I too agree with BH friends being awesome!! It's nice to find online friends that are just so genuine and not fake! You girls are awesome and i hope our bubs stay good friends!
    charlie has his 2nd day at childcare this coming friday. I'm going to love the peace! he's been testing my patience this week! and cos of that i've decided to give up the dummy on the weekend 4/5 June! that's it, it will be gone forever!! i've lost count how many times i have to put it back in for his sleeps and when he wakes up just for the dummy overnight. There's going to be lots of tears but i know of girls who have had such good success and better sleeps once they got rid of the dummy.......so it's going!

Hope you're all having a lovely day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LulusMum View Post
    Hi all - just a quickie as all babes are asleep so im gonna be sneaky and grab a nap today
    Kiwi - you certainly sound chirpier today, cant wait to see you and sammy tmrw - hoping its not raining so the boys can have a run outside, dont know about sam but max is going stir crazy with this weather

MG - best news ever, i was soooooooo hoping you would cut a break with this pregnancy, more than you did with spence anyways, after what you went through to get UTD you get to enjoy this part

Yes, BH friend are great - so good to be with people who actually understand rather than just thinking they do

Can i ask a question - i heard that babies should give up/be off the bottle by two - well, max still has 2 or 3 milk bottles a day, i tried giving him milk from a cup but he wont take it. I aslo got the handles and sippy spout that fit the avent bots but he wont have a bar of that either - i guess i want to know if its a really a big deal to have them off the bot by 2 though - i mean, after a busy day with teh babes and running around etc its lovely to have a snuggle with max with him having a bot - i love it as much, probably more than he does -do you think i would be holding back his development etc if i kept giving it to him - he still seems like a baby in so many ways, but obviously a little boy in many others - its not like i am going to still be doing this when he's 3 or 4 or anything - thoughts
    please
    LM P & J still had night time bottle at 2. Had finnished before 3. I see no problem keeping the bed time bottle, but maybe phase out the day ones. yes, feeling much happier today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops, wasn't meant to do a quote. Still learning how to use my phone. Enjoy your nap LM.